• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

Hi everyone

Currently 10dpo, had a miscarriage at 8 weeks I November. Really scared to even test. I want to be pregnant again and have a successful pregnancy but I'm also scared sh!tless that il have my 4th miscarriage. As far as symptoms go just have lower back pain and painful sides nothing else really. I think Il test tmw at 11dpo since that was when I gotmy bfp last time.

Hmm so this mornings tests I have no idea what to think, I still see a faint line on the dark blue tests. Shouldn’t it be darkening if it was real?

1F5FB2E0-A47C-4B3A-AF07-50FF2503CD37.jpeg

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::yipee::yipee: @danniemum2be Congradulations! That is a beautiful BFP! Can I update the front page?

Whelp, test this afternoon was negative. I’m worried that this morning’s line was a nasty indent :cry:
I am so sorry hun. That test looked really nice. Honestly those damn FRER's are driving me insane watching us all with this heartbreak over those darn tests! :hugs:

Hi. Back here trying for baby number 2! 2nd cycle and im pretty sure im out before i start. Currently on CD 13 (avg of 25 day cycle atm) O was predicted for yesterday CD 12 could be happening today also had slight pains both days. We BD CD 10. Annoyed that we didn’t last night :(. So im due on 14th January of you could pop me down in the slight chance i have xxx
Hi and welcome! I this you have fantastic chance! Good luck!

Hey ladies, just wanted to pop in and wish you good luck for next cycle.. I’m currently cd 5 but laid up in bed with covid.
I’ll be floating about rooting for you all xx
Oh my gosh! So sorry you caught that! How you feeling now?

Since my AF is done…DH and I decided we are using OPKs this time around instead of just going with flow. That being said, when should I start them…with being irregular it’s very difficult to know when I’ll ovulate.
Yay for OPKS! they are a fun way to see what is going on!

I need some insight please.
I got a flashing smiley on CB Advanced Digital Ovulation AM CD 13.
CD13 PM I got a peak on CB Advanced Digital Ovulation. I feel like the test line was same as control.
CD14 I took a test but did not use the digital reader; it looked a true peak to me.
CD15 (today) test line much lighter.
We BD on CD 8,10,12,13,15.

Do you think there is a chance of it working?
Im bummed we didn't BD CD 14. :(
Im worried after all that, it will fail.
Thoughts?
Great chances! Don't forget Sperm can live for 5 days. So you have al your bases covered!

Hey ladies so we had our IVF consult Monday and now I’m just waiting for the global nurse team to reach out to start. We are going to be doing a frozen transfer, just waiting to see what tests we need to do first. In the meantime my boobs have been hurting so I took a test yesterday night (top test) and negative but I took two tonight and I swear there’s a squinted?! I have no idea what cycle day I am or DPO as we haven’t been tracking due to planning IVF. Not sure what to think!

I did adjust the brightness in the photo.

View attachment 1105266
Today's photo still has a line, I am praying so hard for you Pink! What a miricle this would be! Those lines look soo good!

@sallyhansen76
I forgot to ask you. I remember seeing somewhere in your ttc journal you were using your resting heart rate instead of bbt?? How's that work? I got a smart watch for xmas. Maybe try it out?? Thanks
Glad to see you here! Good luck.
I am still using my RHR for a reference. Last month was inconclusive as it showed no rise whatsoever. But I didn't get pregnant either, so it is possible I had an Anovulatory cycle. When I did temp, I was prone to have them every few months. The months before the rise was pretty distinct. There is very little proof that this even works, but I like having something to obsess over while in the TWW. Passes the time.

Hi everyone

Currently 10dpo, had a miscarriage at 8 weeks I November. Really scared to even test. I want to be pregnant again and have a successful pregnancy but I'm also scared sh!tless that il have my 4th miscarriage. As far as symptoms go just have lower back pain and painful sides nothing else really. I think Il test tmw at 11dpo since that was when I gotmy bfp last time.
Sorry to hear about your loses. Figners crossed for you. -xxx-

Today I am CD 7, things seem to have gone fairly quickly.

Was on vacaation for a couple days so passed some time. :) wasn't able to get on here as much as I had liked to, but think I am all caught up now. Loving seeing these tests. Excited to see what the new year brings us all!

Trying really hard not to dwell over the fact that my ex's new girlfriend is currently giving birth *She mentions casually not DWELLING on it** hahaha
(The green eyed monster is around the corner I am sure, she hasn't arrived yet, but I am certain those first FB posts and photos are going to go sttraight to the heart)

Thanks ladies! The lines are soooo faint in person but then again I have horrible eyes lol, should I get a frer?

it should. :) What kind are they? They look like 25 sensitive. Which means a FRER should show a better line. Fingers crossed

@danniemum2be congratulations!!!!

good luck to all those testing this month!

I’m currently CD6 and should be testing around the 28th given I Ov a bit later than standard! We are on vacation until the end of January now so hoping we have lots of time to BD and get timing right!

I guess I'm ovulating lol CD17 today. I usually don't ov until cd22ish so earlier than expected and we've only dtd once :roll: hopefully get another one in today or tomorrow.
Screenshot_20220105-214204_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"