• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

wow congrats Laelani!!! 2-3, wow were you ttc?? what dpo are you?

Speaking of horrible evaps, I’m really not liking these wondfos anymore. I did test two days ago just to test it out before I get closer to testing date. And then I did today cause haha impatient i think im only 2dpo as I ran out of opks but got a pretty dark line on Saturday.

these came up on three tests within 1 minute and were pink. Second test is them dried.

Oh weird feeling going on in uterus since last night for a good hour last night I was having like a tightening/bubbling feeling in uterus and it’s started again tonight ? Anyone every have this?

View attachment 1105310 View attachment 1105311

So weird, those lines are very clear! Ive been using wondfo this month since 8dpo and all very clear bfn/stark white! Maybe you have a bad batch? Would be amazing if you were actually pregnant though!

Congratulations, were you trying for a baby? Can't wait to see those words if I end up getting pregnant soon.
Thank you!! No we weren’t. We are just trying to get back together at 2.5 years apart but clearly someone has a bigger plan lol. Fingers crossed for you and sending alllll the baby dust your way hun!

hi @swedengirl ! good luck this cycle!

@salamander91 That is a beauty OPK! Wow get busy!!
@PinkCupcakes I think those are 25. I would definately get a frer to test with tomorrow. :)

Wow congradulations @Laelani beautiful test!

Two Digital BFP's already and on day 5 of January! Plus I feel a few more are brewing!!!! (Faint lines turning to clear positives soon!)

This year is already starting off wellL!!!

Just logged on and I see 2 bfps!! Way to start 2022! Congrats ladies!!

@swedengirl fingers crossed for you this cycle. If I remember correctly your last little girl was concieved while on holiday?

Afm, after a one day delayed ov, I am officially 1dpo today. Felt like I ovualted from the left yesterday. Fibroid, missing tube, unsure whether left tube is okay still... here goes nothing!

Good luck to all those testing soon!

Just logged on and I see 2 bfps!! Way to start 2022! Congrats ladies!!

@swedengirl fingers crossed for you this cycle. If I remember correctly your last little girl was concieved while on holiday?

Afm, after a one day delayed ov, I am officially 1dpo today. Felt like I ovualted from the left yesterday. Fibroid, missing tube, unsure whether left tube is okay still... here goes nothing!

Good luck to all those testing soon!

yes exactly DD2 was conceived on vacation! So have high hopes for this cycle!

yay to 1dpo!! Got everything crossed for you!

Congratulations to those with positives and good luck to those who will be testing soon. Have got cheapies coming, decided to give in to poas urge and test super early as and when feel like it. Cd16 today. Will see where we go with that. Anyone else have a big family we have 4 children x

Congratulations to those with positives and good luck to those who will be testing soon. Have got cheapies coming, decided to give in to poas urge and test super early as and when feel like it. Cd16 today. Will see where we go with that. Anyone else have a big family we have 4 children x

Good luck love :) I always use to test early :haha: I have 6 that's enough for me lol xx

We have 4 kids as well, plus a big dog (Golden Retriever) who thinks she's a lap dog. I have three boys (9, 4, and 8 months) and one girl (7).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->