• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****January Testing Thread**** New Year = New BFP!

Thanks. Are you definite or just pretty sure? 6 must be great fun xx

Don't get me wrong I would have another but realistic I don't think we could afford another, I had a chemical in December which put me on the fence but oh is determined he don't want another :shrug: I'm on the implant but in honesty don't no why as it failed me in the past :shrug: #-oyes 6 is amazing noisy but amazing :) I have a g 17 b 10 b 7 b 6 g 2.5 and a b 10 months xx

How old are yours xx

So todays tests are negative, we are going to move on to IVF, the cost for the meds are $3,030 though and are not included in the financed IVF procedure costs. :( anyone know where I can share our go fund me?

So todays tests are negative, we are going to move on to IVF, the cost for the meds are $3,030 though and are not included in the financed IVF procedure costs. :( anyone know where I can share our go fund me?
Sorry sweetie
If you have a Facebook, Instagram any apps like that you can share your go fund me page. I'm sure other places too. I hope the ivf works and you get your baby soon

Just popped on here and 2 BFPs. Our very first BFPs of 2022 woohoo.
Congratulations ladies.

Hoping there will be plenty more coming up.
I got my BFP on 20th Jan last year. Can't believe its almost a year ago it sure has flown.

@PinkCupcakes

Oh hon I'm gutted I was so hopefull that was the start of ure BFP at long last.
Those pregmate tests are 25mlU.

Can anyone on this thread share their symptoms in the TWW leading to their BFP? I am trying to stay sane over here. :)

4dpo at least I think from signs. Having ewcm with white today and cramps.. hoping it’s not my body trying to ovulate again. We did dtd last night just in case. Did an opk yesterday and today and both negative

getting impatient and want to test already lol

Is this opk dark for 4dpo? Or am I getting ready to ovulate if I didn’t before.

bottom one was from Friday morning

0EFC990D-A410-47FD-8542-1CF2FE2038BE.jpeg F22D1796-4B4F-48D1-A5E6-FB97B31E504F.jpeg AE0AE2DB-AF2D-4390-A18C-45D24646F4B1.jpeg

Good luck ⚘ x I hope you get a unexpected bfp next cycle, have heard before of people moving to ivf then shocked that its naturally happened x

Don't get me wrong I would have another but realistic I don't think we could afford another, I had a chemical in December which put me on the fence but oh is determined he don't want another :shrug: I'm on the implant but in honesty don't no why as it failed me in the past :shrug: #-oyes 6 is amazing noisy but amazing :) I have a g 17 b 10 b 7 b 6 g 2.5 and a b 10 months xx

How old are yours xx

Sorry for your loss x

That's fair about the circumstances meaning it just wouldn't feel best for you as it stands in this moment. Love the age gaps you've got bet it is really nice. Here we have boys they are 11,8,7,2 but soon to be 12,9,7,3 x

Sorry for your loss x

That's fair about the circumstances meaning it just wouldn't feel best for you as it stands in this moment. Love the age gaps you've got bet it is really nice. Here we have boys they are 11,8,7,2 but soon to be 12,9,7,3 x

Awww you have a lovely age family aswell boys are so fun ain't they? My boys are so mamma's boys the girls attitude wow yes it's nice having both but the girls are dam hard work lol xx

Can anyone on this thread share their symptoms in the TWW leading to their BFP? I am trying to stay sane over here. :)

1st pregnancy with my son: was in a very good mood which was unusual for me. Felt pinching in lower uterus on 5dpo-7dpo. Boobs started to get a bit sore around 6dpo (not unusual), they were excruciating by 12dpo. Got a strong bfp 10dpo. Cm was creamy/milky from Ov to me finding out.

2nd pregnancy which was ectopic: no real symptoms except thought my right ovary had ruptured at 4dpo. Boobs mildly sore off and on from about 8dpo (unusual as they either sore or they aren't not coming and going). Gushes of watery/milky cm, sometimes a bit ewcm (sometimes happens to me but there was an increase in cm). Tested 10dpo bfn. Didn't have any tests left. 12 day luteal phase. 13dpo and 14dpo beige discharge no period. Tested 14dpo bfp. Started feeling very tired at 10dpo where I just felt I needed to sleep.

Thanks ladies, I made one one and posted it on all my social medias, so far I’ve raised $220 out of $3030! I’m also giving away a cute sticker pack and bookmark I designed and made plus a thank you card! Anyone want to see how cute the infertility pack is I designed?

Thanks ladies, I made one one and posted it on all my social medias, so far I’ve raised $220 out of $3030! I’m also giving away a cute sticker pack and bookmark I designed and made plus a thank you card! Anyone want to see how cute the infertility pack is I designed?
Hope you raise a lot more $$ for your IVF. I'd love to see what you designed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->