• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Hi everyone!

Moving over from the December thread after unfortunately having a miscarriage at 5w2d.

Could I be put down for testing on the 20th please. I’m not sure when I will ovulate this cycle but I know il be testing by then anyway so won’t really make much odds haha.

Good luck everyone xx

So sorry to hear that :-( Good luck for this cycle! :dust:

LNWXO so sorry for your loss! Hug.

Welcome everybody, I am addinig everyone now, please tell me if I missed you. Lots and lots of :dust: to you all.

Hi everyone!

Moving over from the December thread after unfortunately having a miscarriage at 5w2d.

Could I be put down for testing on the 20th please. I’m not sure when I will ovulate this cycle but I know il be testing by then anyway so won’t really make much odds haha.

Good luck everyone xx

So very sorry LNWXO x

I have took a break from bnb since I miscarried early Dec poped back on to see how yous have been getting on and oh my god I'm so happy for you xx please stick little bean

Fxd it gets darker tomorrow

Shorty No way!! I’m so sorry!!

And same to you LNWXO! Sorry to see you both back here!

Stay positive!! And congrats to our BFPS and the BFPS with IUIs!!

I am heading to my parents house to visit for 2 weeks with my kids and we leave on Thursday, Jan 3rd... I am wanting to start testing Jan 6th but didn’t want my parents aware, so I have bought tests today to take with me! Crazy? What’s so hard is knowing they’re in the house and not peeing on them! lol

Hey, hey, heyyyy!!!

I'm 11 days post trigger (10 days post ovulation), and I got a super faint BFP today with a FR test. I tested yesterday and the day before with strip tests and got BFNs, so I'm hoping that this is the real deal and not just the trigger!!!!

Yesterday I was peeing frequently enough that others were noticing, and my breasts.. **cough** left breast, is HUGE.

Eeeeee!

Hey, hey, heyyyy!!!

I'm 11 days post trigger (10 days post ovulation), and I got a super faint BFP today with a FR test. I tested yesterday and the day before with strip tests and got BFNs, so I'm hoping that this is the real deal and not just the trigger!!!!

Yesterday I was peeing frequently enough that others were noticing, and my breasts.. **cough** left breast, is HUGE.

Eeeeee!
Wowwww so exciting!!! Hope it gets darker tomorrow!

Just caught up! First off, HUGE congrats to Thencomesbebe (amazing lines!) and PurplePear. Yay yay yay. Well deserved BFPs!!!

But ugggh, the amount of losses our group has had recently. It sucks. I'm so sorry to everyone who has had a loss recently. There is nothing like the excitement of beautiful lines, only to watch them fade and disappear, or seeing an empty sac. This is all just so cruel. The cycle AFTER my loss sucked even more, because I got psyched up that "after a loss you're more fertile" and thought for sure I'd get pregnant right away again, and when it didn't happen, I was really sad and bitter. The past few cycles I've mostly felt annoyed or resigned. This one though, I can feel my hope returning. I feel very optimistic that this, or one in the near future, could be THE cycle. I sincerely hope so. My cycles have become like clockwork since starting Pregnitude powder. Very predictable, with O on CD14 (which is today for me). My timing has been good this time (O-5, O-3, O-2, O-1, O). Overall, feeling good about it.

Nima, so glad that your testing turned out well and you ARE ovulating. I can't remember which does it, but doesn't either pineapple core or brazil nuts help with lining? I was using both when I had my son, but don't remember which does what now.

This time I'm doing: Pregnitude, prenatal, ubiquinol 400, calcium

Somebody asked about symptoms on positive cycles versus BFNs. For some, not having symptoms is the symptom, but for me, the two times I've gotten pregnant, I've had different symptoms. I get one evening where my uterus feels hot, like it has a heating pad on it, and tingly. And then the next day I start getting what I describe as a "taffy pulling" sensation, like someone is stretching and pulling on my uterus like it is taffy. A very distinct feeling. That happened to me both times I had positives, even though one was an early loss. I don't know if it'll happen again that way, but I hope so. I get other things, but I think they're all psychosomatic. These are the only ones that I don't think are all in my head, lol.

R
Hey, hey, heyyyy!!!

Eeeeee!
That is amazing! That's when I got my faint bfp too!!!

Hi Please can you put me down for the 5th January. TTC#2 after 4 miscarriages. Good luck to everyone, hopefully 2019 gets off to a great start. Thanks for starting the thread.

Congrats @KansasMamas!

Thanks @MissDoc - I’m definitely having that same feeling of this cycle being harder than others. So many emotions behind wanting to be pregnant and then terrified of losing it again. It sucks. I hate seeing all of us coming over from December - hopefully this will be rainbow for us all! Too many storms!

My OPK should have been positive today based on my last few cycles and it was more negative than anything I’ve had so far and my digital was still flashing and not solid. I’m hoping I either haven’t surged yet or I did last night and missed it - idk. I usually test with FMU bc I drink so much water during the day that taking it in the evening is hard - I may try to get a good hold with less to drink later and see. If I haven’t surged yet, I need it to happen before DH has surgery Friday morning!

So, I couldn't wait until the 3rd. I took a test yesterday, and this morning. I think they are negative at the moment though.

20181231_103756.jpg 20181231_104734.jpg 20181231_104428.jpg 20181231_103644.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"