• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

@MissDoc good to have you back and thanks for the tip, I will look the pineapple core up, brazil nuts are already pretty regular on my menu. I am also trying raspberry leaf tea and waiting for the vit E to arrive... I am starting to be tempted to go all in with all those supplements and natural remedies, trying to find evidence in every random trial made 50 years ago...

@babygirl21485 I see something in the opened test, is it pink?

Welcome, @Positive2019, hope you get your positive soon, 4 mcs sound so hard.

@EMSwife1124 Fx you manage before his surgery, and hope surgery goes well.

@thencomesbebe I am still so happy for you! Makes me smile seeing that BFP blinking on the 1st page when I update it.

@MissDoc good to have you back and thanks for the tip, I will look the pineapple core up, brazil nuts are already pretty regular on my menu. I am also trying raspberry leaf tea and waiting for the vit E to arrive... I am starting to be tempted to go all in with all those supplements and natural remedies, trying to find evidence in every random trial made 50 years ago...

@thencomesbebe I am still so happy for you! Makes me smile seeing that BFP blinking on the 1st page when I update it.

Thank you so much Nima!!! <3 <3 <3

Yes it is pinkish

12/13dpo and bfn. Just waiting for AF to show at this point. I'm steadily approaching 4 years TTC and just feeling like it's not meant to be. Congrats to everyone getting their bfp so far.

12/13dpo and bfn. Just waiting for AF to show at this point. I'm steadily approaching 4 years TTC and just feeling like it's not meant to be. Congrats to everyone getting their bfp so far.

Don't give up until she shows up. Sending you baby dust.

I've got everything crossed for you :hugs:

Sending you all the baby dust!

Last edited:
:hugs:

I’ve been on hiatus due to Christmas. I should be Oing today or tomorrow according to OPKs. I took a break from temping this month. If no bfp, then I’m going to try the ovusense.

Hi ladies :hi:

Happy New year :dust:

Can I please join the thread I'm ttc baby number two naturally at the moment with pcos not got much hopes but nothing I can do until my gynae appointment in 5 weeks!

Can I be added for testing 12th January please

Happy new year everyone! Doing my best to catch up and respond to everyone individually tomorrow! Congratulations to all our BFPs! Praying for sticky take home babies all around.

For everyone joining due to a December loss I am so sorry for what you are going through. Hopefully this is our month to get rainbow babies all around. I'm rooting for you all.

I hope everyone is safely enjoying their new year's celebrations. I'm 8dpo and woke up to spotting brown mixed with creamy cm. I have never experienced this in my life and I have no idea what to think. I got bfns yesterday with my cheapie, but got these today. Not sure what to think of them either. Top is from this afternoon, bottom is from tonight.

I'll keep testing... but man I am so scared, like you said EMSWife. I totally get it. Sending you love and hugs today.

Happy new year everyone! Doing my best to catch up and respond to everyone individually tomorrow! Congratulations to all our BFPs! Praying for sticky take home babies all around.

For everyone joining due to a December loss I am so sorry for what you are going through. Hopefully this is our month to get rainbow babies all around. I'm rooting for you all.

I hope everyone is safely enjoying their new year's celebrations. I'm 8dpo and woke up to spotting brown mixed with creamy cm. I have never experienced this in my life and I have no idea what to think. I got bfns yesterday with my cheapie, but got these today. Not sure what to think of them either. Top is from this afternoon, bottom is from tonight.

I'll keep testing... but man I am so scared, like you said EMSWife. I totally get it. Sending you love and hugs today.

Aww Promise I see something in the bottom one. I really hope it gets darker. If this was implantation then it's still really early to see on a test. Fx!

Good luck - i think i see something, hopefully gets darker and darker for you.

Since it is a new year, I just can't help but think about ttc again. My girl is not yet 3 months old and I have not gotten my pp period yet.
But I would like to have the next one before I am 35 (September 2020), so that would mean getting pregnant this year. My rainbow girl took 19 cycles to conceive.

Do any of you have 2 close together in age? How was the second pregnancy?
Do you ladies think that its possible to conceive #2 faster than #1?
Am i crazy to even think about it?

Happy New Year everyone!

I’m a hot mess this morning.

We have a tradition of spending NYE with family. It’s a big sleepover and we eat more food than you could imagine. We also drink. A LOT.

Due to my faint BFP yesterday, I was drinking La Croix and my sparkling welches grape juice. My family is small and noticed.

We are super close, so I told them that we got a super faint BFP that morning and my mom CRIED. She burst into aggressive happy tears and cried through most of dinner saying how happy she was and that she never thought this was going to happen.

AHHHHHH WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF????!

I’m 11DPO and 12 days post trigger today. I took my test this morning and thank the universe there is still a faint line there.

I don’t know that it’s really darker than anything from yesterday. My 10DPO test(s) (*cough* all four of them ) all dried super super super faint.

But the fact that there’s still a line is good! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just hope this gets darker.

We talked with the whole family about how it’s still wildly early and the chance of something going wrong is very high. My mom got it, but frickin heck (other expletives in my mind) I hope I don’t have to tell her it was a false alarm this soon.

Man I hope that test isn’t just the trigger.

But again, being 12 days post shot and there still being a line is good. It’s good, right?!?!

Also, I don’t think that any of my holds have been more than four hours. I woke up nauseous and panicking at 5:30 this morning, but because of the new year we didn’t go to bed until about 1:30.

Okay, sorry for the ramble. This is where I’d normally take an anti anxiety medication, but I can’t do that. I’ve drawn a lavender bath and have my chamomile tea and now I can only wait for time to pass.

Since it is a new year, I just can't help but think about ttc again. My girl is not yet 3 months old and I have not gotten my pp period yet.
But I would like to have the next one before I am 35 (September 2020), so that would mean getting pregnant this year. My rainbow girl took 19 cycles to conceive.

Do any of you have 2 close together in age? How was the second pregnancy?
Do you ladies think that its possible to conceive #2 faster than #1?
Am i crazy to even think about it?

It is definitely possible to conceive #2 faster. In fact, I had several doctors tell me that you are more fertile after you have a baby. I got prego with my 3rd when my 2nd was 9 months old. For the longest time people thought they were twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->