January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

I see it on the bottom @promise07! I hope so much for you that it keeps getting darker!

@KansasMamas I really hope that everything goes well and you don’t have to tell your family that it’s a false alarm. Our family is very close and know we are TTC a second but I don’t drink wine or anything when we are around them so me passing up alcohol luckily doesn’t tip them off. Fingers crossed it keeps getting darker!

AFM - still no + OPK so we will just keep trying to BD between now and DH’s surgery. Hopefully we catch it!

Since it is a new year, I just can't help but think about ttc again. My girl is not yet 3 months old and I have not gotten my pp period yet.
But I would like to have the next one before I am 35 (September 2020), so that would mean getting pregnant this year. My rainbow girl took 19 cycles to conceive.

Do any of you have 2 close together in age? How was the second pregnancy?
Do you ladies think that its possible to conceive #2 faster than #1?
Am i crazy to even think about it?
Hi love I don't have any babies yet but I wanted to say go with your heart! It could be the most amazing journey as long as you guys are in it together as a family. Best of blessings to you!

Happy New Year everyone!

I’m a hot mess this morning.

We have a tradition of spending NYE with family. It’s a big sleepover and we eat more food than you could imagine. We also drink. A LOT.

Due to my faint BFP yesterday, I was drinking La Croix and my sparkling welches grape juice. My family is small and noticed.

We are super close, so I told them that we got a super faint BFP that morning and my mom CRIED. She burst into aggressive happy tears and cried through most of dinner saying how happy she was and that she never thought this was going to happen.

AHHHHHH WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF????!

I’m 11DPO and 12 days post trigger today. I took my test this morning and thank the universe there is still a faint line there.

I don’t know that it’s really darker than anything from yesterday. My 10DPO test(s) (*cough* all four of them ) all dried super super super faint.

But the fact that there’s still a line is good! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just hope this gets darker.

We talked with the whole family about how it’s still wildly early and the chance of something going wrong is very high. My mom got it, but frickin heck (other expletives in my mind) I hope I don’t have to tell her it was a false alarm this soon.

Man I hope that test isn’t just the trigger.

But again, being 12 days post shot and there still being a line is good. It’s good, right?!?!

Also, I don’t think that any of my holds have been more than four hours. I woke up nauseous and panicking at 5:30 this morning, but because of the new year we didn’t go to bed until about 1:30.

Okay, sorry for the ramble. This is where I’d normally take an anti anxiety medication, but I can’t do that. I’ve drawn a lavender bath and have my chamomile tea and now I can only wait for time to pass.
My heart is so full for you today! My triggers are always gone by 9-11 dpo and the fact that your lines are still there is such a great sign. I hope they get darker as the days go on!

I see it on the bottom @promise07! I hope so much for you that it keeps getting darker!

@KansasMamas I really hope that everything goes well and you don’t have to tell your family that it’s a false alarm. Our family is very close and know we are TTC a second but I don’t drink wine or anything when we are around them so me passing up alcohol luckily doesn’t tip them off. Fingers crossed it keeps getting darker!

AFM - still no + OPK so we will just keep trying to BD between now and DH’s surgery. Hopefully we catch it!
Thank you! How are things going such DH and the insurance and work and all those things? I hope things are working out in your favor

Since it is a new year, I just can't help but think about ttc again. My girl is not yet 3 months old and I have not gotten my pp period yet.
But I would like to have the next one before I am 35 (September 2020), so that would mean getting pregnant this year. My rainbow girl took 19 cycles to conceive.

Do any of you have 2 close together in age? How was the second pregnancy?
Do you ladies think that its possible to conceive #2 faster than #1?
Am i crazy to even think about it?
Ahhhh Bloblo!!! What an exciting time for you! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you! How are things going such DH and the insurance and work and all those things? I hope things are working out in your favor

Unfortunately he’s out of work for a minimum of 12 weeks after surgery - we found out we don’t have short term disability like we thought so we will be without his pay for that long. He’s a flight medic so there isn’t much desk duty for him to do but they are hoping once he’s able to drive again (he works 2 hours away) that he can come help do some filing in the HR department to give us some sort of pay check to help get through his time off. It’s a big hit to our finances and plans for the next year but we are taking it day by day.

Happy New Year everyone!

I’m a hot mess this morning.

We have a tradition of spending NYE with family. It’s a big sleepover and we eat more food than you could imagine. We also drink. A LOT.

Due to my faint BFP yesterday, I was drinking La Croix and my sparkling welches grape juice. My family is small and noticed.

We are super close, so I told them that we got a super faint BFP that morning and my mom CRIED. She burst into aggressive happy tears and cried through most of dinner saying how happy she was and that she never thought this was going to happen.

AHHHHHH WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF????!

I’m 11DPO and 12 days post trigger today. I took my test this morning and thank the universe there is still a faint line there.

I don’t know that it’s really darker than anything from yesterday. My 10DPO test(s) (*cough* all four of them ) all dried super super super faint.

But the fact that there’s still a line is good! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just hope this gets darker.

We talked with the whole family about how it’s still wildly early and the chance of something going wrong is very high. My mom got it, but frickin heck (other expletives in my mind) I hope I don’t have to tell her it was a false alarm this soon.

Man I hope that test isn’t just the trigger.

But again, being 12 days post shot and there still being a line is good. It’s good, right?!?!

Also, I don’t think that any of my holds have been more than four hours. I woke up nauseous and panicking at 5:30 this morning, but because of the new year we didn’t go to bed until about 1:30.

Okay, sorry for the ramble. This is where I’d normally take an anti anxiety medication, but I can’t do that. I’ve drawn a lavender bath and have my chamomile tea and now I can only wait for time to pass.
Oh hugs and more hugs. I rally hope it gets darker. And I can really understand why you told her even though it's so early..

Hi! Can I join you? It will be for this month only, though, if it doesn't work I will be out for at least 1 year. Actually I did not plan or expect to be waiting to test, but.. ok, so here is my story. I have always had long cycles (33+ days due to PCOS), but on 23rd December I was starting to have dark discharge so I thought my period was about to begin.. so we had unprotected sex and I was waiting for my period. Am STILL waiting for my period. The spotting was on day 30 of the cycle, today is day 39.. My breasts are slowly getting more tender so I think either my period will be here in few days or I will be stocking up on some tests..
The biggest issues are 2 - first one is that I have 2 other kids already, both autistic, so You can imagine how nervous a possibility of 3 autistic kids makes me.
the second is that I just got a job after being a SAH mom for 8 years.. so yeah, the emotions are all over the place.
I am excited for a possibility to get those two lines, though, no matter what. Kids are a blessing.
Tomorrow will be 10 days after the possible conception, I already took 1 test few days ago and it was a definite 1 line, so I think I should wait some more days.. what do You think? :)
Good luck to all you!

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I’m really kicking myself for testing before the 14 days. Hopefully tomorrow is darker.

Welcome Pukite!

Emswife- that is so stressful. Most of my family works for the feds in the US, and they’re all furloughed without pay in the government shut down. It’s so stressful to not be getting your pay. What a nightmare! 12 weeks is a long time.

This has felt like the longest month ever. If I am not preggo, I am definitely having some kind of phantom pregnancy!!
My :holly: are so swollen, heavy and hot. I have had moments where I have had sensations similar to when my milk was coming in (with my boys) round my upper back and round the sides. They are so painful, I feel like my boobs have been beaten up! I almost passed out when my five year old accidently elbowed my boob today! :bike:

Happy new year everyone! Doing my best to catch up and respond to everyone individually tomorrow! Congratulations to all our BFPs! Praying for sticky take home babies all around.

For everyone joining due to a December loss I am so sorry for what you are going through. Hopefully this is our month to get rainbow babies all around. I'm rooting for you all.

I hope everyone is safely enjoying their new year's celebrations. I'm 8dpo and woke up to spotting brown mixed with creamy cm. I have never experienced this in my life and I have no idea what to think. I got bfns yesterday with my cheapie, but got these today. Not sure what to think of them either. Top is from this afternoon, bottom is from tonight.

I'll keep testing... but man I am so scared, like you said EMSWife. I totally get it. Sending you love and hugs today.

I see it!

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I’m really kicking myself for testing before the 14 days. Hopefully tomorrow is darker.

Welcome Pukite!

Emswife- that is so stressful. Most of my family works for the feds in the US, and they’re all furloughed without pay in the government shut down. It’s so stressful to not be getting your pay. What a nightmare! 12 weeks is a long time.
Hi! Can I join you? It will be for this month only, though, if it doesn't work I will be out for at least 1 year. Actually I did not plan or expect to be waiting to test, but.. ok, so here is my story. I have always had long cycles (33+ days due to PCOS), but on 23rd December I was starting to have dark discharge so I thought my period was about to begin.. so we had unprotected sex and I was waiting for my period. Am STILL waiting for my period. The spotting was on day 30 of the cycle, today is day 39.. My breasts are slowly getting more tender so I think either my period will be here in few days or I will be stocking up on some tests..
The biggest issues are 2 - first one is that I have 2 other kids already, both autistic, so You can imagine how nervous a possibility of 3 autistic kids makes me.
the second is that I just got a job after being a SAH mom for 8 years.. so yeah, the emotions are all over the place.
I am excited for a possibility to get those two lines, though, no matter what. Kids are a blessing.
Tomorrow will be 10 days after the possible conception, I already took 1 test few days ago and it was a definite 1 line, so I think I should wait some more days.. what do You think? :)
Good luck to all you!

Hi. I can understand your anticipation of a third child. And your excitement too! I have two boys, 5 & 7 that are amazing but there is always that worry at how a new baby will fit in. I think it makes you a good mummy to worry as that is how we end up working it all out. You will find it all works out as it should. I would say wait a couple more days to test......but I wouldn't as I am a pee stick addict!

Hi love I don't have any babies yet but I wanted to say go with your heart! It could be the most amazing journey as long as you guys are in it together as a family. Best of blessings to you!

Well @Promise... you have inspired me and I tested!! Hahaha Peer pressure!! I think I’ve got my BFP!! Happy New Years!!

A701DBAF-C122-4DD0-B859-08B221294F47.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->