January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Okay ladies, here it is, it's hard to tell in this light, but I think it is darker than yesterday! It defo seems more obvious to me, what do you think?

Yes! Especially since the first 2 tests are dry and have a darker control line.

Tests tend to get darker as they dry, so later on today you'll get to compare all 3 but the progression is already promising. Congrats!

Thanks ladies, it still hasn't sunk in, but I am definitely ready to call bfp! ❤️ Hopefully soon, I will start getting excited!! This is a pretty awesome milestone and the farthest we have ever gotten on this journey. Of course I'm hanging out to see everyone's New Year's BFPs! If you want to see everything I did this month pop into my journal and I will leave all the information there ❤️ I can't tell you how grateful I am for the support of this community! I really pray that this is our take home baby.

Where do you order these from? I need the ones that measure at 40!

I order them here > OPK wide strips.
They come with a sensitivity of 20 mIU, 30 and 40 mIU.

That site enables POAS addiction since 75 strips only cost £10 with free international shipping. Too easy to go click-happy..."oh just one more".:blush:

What I like about the sensitive 20mIU OPK strips is you can see when the surge is starting, but they look positive for days and days and it's hard to guess when the real peak happens.

With the 40 you see the LH peak. But they were positive just one evening! So you might want to test twice a day to catch the actual peak.

So I ordered both. :shrug:

Hi ladies

Checking in after Christmas craziness. Congrats to BFPs! :happydance: And hugs to those waiting! :hugs:

I think I am 8/9 dpo today. Couldn’t resist a cheeky test this morning and seems bfn but not sure if there’s something kinda catching my eye but mostly likely a shadow or evap. I’ll prob try again tomorrow night. :shrug:

Hi everyone!

Moving over from the December thread after unfortunately having a miscarriage at 5w2d.

Could I be put down for testing on the 20th please. I’m not sure when I will ovulate this cycle but I know il be testing by then anyway so won’t really make much odds haha.

Good luck everyone xx

So sorry for your loss LNWXO ((HUGS)) ❤️ Praying for your bfp in the New Year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->