January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

1 DPO here! The TWW starts today and it's like watching grass grow.:coffee:

The site I order my opk strips has 3 options on the sensitivity level: 20 mIU, 30 mIU and 40 mIU OPKs.

The most sensitive OPKs look positive for days and days. So I ordered the 40 mIU to catch the peak of the hormone surge and nothing else.

omg there's no more wondering when the LH peaks! They go from negative to a bold positive back to negative in one day!

I think that maybe, maybe, maybe we had good timing: O-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, O and O+1 :blush:

In the past 7 cycles our timing was off and not good. Last month was O-4, -3, -2, -1, O and it was a BFP (but unfortunately a chemical). Hoping for better luck this month!

But other than focusing on good timing, I'm taking it easy now. I no longer temp, no charting, and I cut back on the supplements except the essential prenatal vitamins, CoQ10, good sleep and lots of water!

The site I order my opk strips has 3 options on the sensitivity level: 20 mIU, 30 mIU and 40 mIU OPKs.

The most sensitive OPKs look positive for days and days. So I ordered the 40 mIU to catch the peak of the hormone surge and nothing else.

omg there's no more wondering when the LH peaks! They go from negative to a bold positive back to negative in one day!

I think that maybe, maybe, maybe we had good timing: O-5, -4, -3, -2, -1, O and O+1 :blush:

In the past 7 cycles our timing was off and not good. Last month was O-4, -3, -2, -1, O and it was a BFP (but unfortunately a chemical). Hoping for better luck this month!

But other than focusing on good timing, I'm taking it easy now. I no longer temp, no charting, and I cut back on the supplements except the essential prenatal vitamins, CoQ10, good sleep and lots of water!
Good luck keep!

I have took a break from bnb since I miscarried early Dec poped back on to see how yous have been getting on and oh my god I'm so happy for you xx please stick little bean

Fxd it gets darker tomorrow
❤️❤️❤️ Thank you Shorty! I'm so happy to "see" you here!

Ahhhhh!!! That's so exciting!!! I'm so nervous to test early with the trigger. I'm 9 DP trigger today. EEEP.

Congratulations!!!
I waited until 11 days past trigger and even then it was so faint when it dried! This morning was 12 past trigger and I got a very clear line

So I'm a crazy person and decided to test 8DPO because I was so excited about thencomesbebe.

I found my old strip tests and went ahead and used that. Obviously it was negative. BUT, it WAS negative, so now we know that if / when it's positive it's not the trigger.

I'm going to try not to test again until Friday when I'll be 14 DPO. . . . that probably won't happen.

Please put me down for both the 2nd and the 31st. The 2nd is when my current cycle is due, so I'll be testing the 2nd. but if nothing happens, then the next cycle I should be testing on the 31st.

Where do you order these from? I need the ones that measure at 40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->