January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Finally! CD24 and it’s positive! We have tonight and tomorrow night before DH has surgery!
(The blue OPK is the inside of the CB digital in case anyone isn’t familiar with it)

Ovulation today/tomorrow puts me at Jan 14th for AF and I’m not sure yet if I’ll be testing before that. I’m hoping I’m strong enough to wait!

@KansasMamas I’m so sorry! That’s devastating. If Friday is negative then I wish you all the baby dust for next cycle!

21F1B0C0-6DD3-4C18-B626-07D501E67676.jpeg 260118E0-2DD5-4956-AFF4-5AC86FF8282B.jpeg

So sorry to hear that. I know how you feel having been there myself. Be kind to yourself, your family will totally understand. Praying for you and sending hugs. Take care. Let us know how you get on. Hopefully it was a test with less dye in it. Xx
@KansasMamas I couldn't have said it better. I'm so sorry. Be kind to yourself today

Finally! CD24 and it’s positive! We have tonight and tomorrow night before DH has surgery!
(The blue OPK is the inside of the CB digital in case anyone isn’t familiar with it)

Ovulation today/tomorrow puts me at Jan 14th for AF and I’m not sure yet if I’ll be testing before that. I’m hoping I’m strong enough to wait!

@KansasMamas I’m so sorry! That’s devastating. If Friday is negative then I wish you all the baby dust for next cycle!

View attachment 1051899 View attachment 1051901
Hot dog! Now that's some good news!

My line faded.

I am mortified that I told my family anything. I feel like I really screwed up.

I’m not going to test again until Friday. I’m sure it’ll be negative.

I think I’m going to take a mental health day today and stay home from work.

Luckily I already have my treatment plan for my next cycle.

Femara 7.5 days 3-7 with a trigger and IUI.

I’m so sorry. Praying it was diluted urine or something. A mental health day does the world of good sometimes. My fingers are crossed xx

My line faded.

I am mortified that I told my family anything. I feel like I really screwed up.

I’m not going to test again until Friday. I’m sure it’ll be negative.

I think I’m going to take a mental health day today and stay home from work.

Luckily I already have my treatment plan for my next cycle.

Femara 7.5 days 3-7 with a trigger and IUI.

So sorry @Kansas I bet it was just not the right urine and the next day will be super dark!! Hugs and prayers to you!

@KansasMamas I'm so sorry, wish I could hug you. Your plan sounds good and I am still praying for a surprise on Friday.

I see that line!

It's definitely there! I'm just like... ok?! It's not real yet I'm just going to hold out a few days and see if it gets darker. I never get faint positives, always stark stark white.

I should have AF today, but it hasn't shown. And bfn on cheap 88¢ tests. Either my hcg levels aren't high enough yet or I could've actually ovulated a day or so later. :shrug: I'm having DH pick up a Frer today. Maybe it's just the cheap tests?

I should have AF today, but it hasn't shown. And bfn on cheap 88¢ tests. Either my hcg levels aren't high enough yet or I could've actually ovulated a day or so later. :shrug: I'm having DH pick up a Frer today. Maybe it's just the cheap tests?
Praying for you and sooo rooting for you :dust:
Good luck with testing tomorrow

Here's my test from today on the bottom, and the one I took last night on the top. I'm not feeling too confident in it being a good line yet so I'll keep testing until AF is due, which is on Saturday and praying I get a line that's really good by then. I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I feel like crap though. I'm not nauseous, but I have this generally queasy/unhappy tummy feeling that keep coming and going today and I'm tired as if I didn't sleep. Probably because I got up 3 times last night to pee. Ugh.

best best.jpg

Here's my test from today on the bottom, and the one I took last night on the top. I'm not feeling too confident in it being a good line yet so I'll keep testing until AF is due, which is on Saturday and praying I get a line that's really good by then. I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I feel like crap though. I'm not nauseous, but I have this generally queasy/unhappy tummy feeling that keep coming and going today and I'm tired as if I didn't sleep. Probably because I got up 3 times last night to pee. Ugh.

View attachment 1051924
I think I see something catching my eye, FX it gets darker!!

Add me for 1/6 I suppose. I tested today at 10-11 DPO and I think I got a faint line but I'm not holding my breath, idk. I'll keep testing this week to see if it gets any darker.

View attachment 1051915

@BabyG yes I see it!! Are you going to test with any FRER? Or just testing at a later date?

@TransDad Hoping your new year brings good news!

@promise07 Oh yes I see that bottom one more!! Woo hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->