January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Sorry about your chemical. I have the feeling mine was too as I have not had a faint line since Thursday. Although I haven't had one before. Should I be bleeding more with a chemical? My period is quite light for me, but it hasn't been painful or clotty.
I haven't had a chemical before ** I meant.

Oh no Pukite, Promise and Plus1more, so sorry AF got you and more sorry about the chemicals, they are so cruel. Hope you can rest a bit and plan ahead.

Amoreamy I hope you will be surprised but glad you have a referral to IVF already, it's relaxing to have a plan B.

Sorry for all who got af, babydust for the next time you start ttc

Good luck to anyone still waiting.

AFM, no change just cramps on and off and no cm at all so think af is getting ready :(

Sorry for bfn, still early though!

Could you guys please take a look at my chart (link in my signature)? I think I ovulated on day 11-12, which is super early for me. Now I have to decide whether or not to go to donor again tomorrow, which is 2.5 hours train ride away, after work and before another day of work. Do you think I should go? Is it possible I didn't ovulate yet? On day 10 I had a 15mm follicle on my right ovary. Thanks!
I think you ovulated yesterday, according to your chart.

Tomorrow will be DPO1. First month of fully trying, testing with opks .

AF is expected on the 23rd.

I think you ovulated yesterday, according to your chart.
Thanks! I agree, so I'll spare myself the 4 hours in the train.

Have a nice day everybody, good luck for the testers and fx for more bfps coming our way!

Anyone know anything about rhr in relation to pregnancy?
My rhr is 67 today... its never been up to 67. My highest has been 65 and is usually between 57 and 64. Im still 11 days away from AF.. so it may be nothing. Just curious!

Hi ladies

Checking in with you all! :flower:

Congrats keeptryingluv! Your tests made me smile! :happydance:Looking forward to your next tests.

Sorry to read those who got AF. Same for me today... :shy: I do feel sad but not unexpected as we didn’t BD enough at the right time.

We’ve been totally chilled about all this the last 2 months. But over the next 3 cycles, we’ve said we’re going to really try and see what happens. So I’m armed with 30 opks, 30 preg tests, a BBT thermometer and prenatal vits. And of course, much BD planned as that’s kinda the point. :haha: I’m going to try cutting down on the booze but have an Ann Summers party on Sat so that’ll be a blip, lol.

CD1 today - bring it on!!
:dust:

Anyone know anything about rhr in relation to pregnancy?
My rhr is 67 today... its never been up to 67. My highest has been 65 and is usually between 57 and 64. Im still 11 days away from AF.. so it may be nothing. Just curious!

Yes! Mine used to range 60-65. Then my resting heart rate went from:

65 rhr at around 2 DPO
73 rhr at 6 DPO (and start of dull ache cramp I still have today at 11 DPO)
76 rhr at 7, 9, 10, 11 DPO
79 rhr peak at 8 DPO.

I got a faint BFP at 10 DPO.

Here's a huge 80 page thread on RHR and how it changes on normal cycles (ovulation and AF) and in early pregnancy.

I might take my fitbit off if AF doesn't arrive and everything keeps progressing. Still early.

It has calmed down a bit and hoping it's normal. But at 8 DPO just resting in bed watching a movie my rhr on the FitBit would jump from 100-115 paired with cramps and 75% of my waking hours were in the fat burning zone with just walking about the house. That was my first hint.

Last edited:
Yes! Mine used to range 60-65. Then my resting heart rate went from:

65 rhr at around 3 DPO
73 rhr at 6 DPO (and start of dull ache cramp I still have today at 11 DPO)
76 rhr at 7, 9, 10, 11 DPO
79 rhr peak at 8 DPO.

I got a faint BFP at 10 DPO.

Here's a huge 80 page thread on RHR and how it changes on normal cycles (ovulation and AF) and in early pregnancy.

I might take my fitbit off if AF doesn't arrive and everything keeps progressing. Still early.

Oh wow! I dont track ovulation anymore as i found it all too stressful post mc last year, but my fitbit app has my cycle and estimates O, so I'm presuming I'm 4dpo today. Will be interesting to see how my rhr changes! Will take a look at that thread, thanks!

Hi ladies

Checking in with you all! :flower:

Congrats keeptryingluv! Your tests made me smile! :happydance:Looking forward to your next tests.

Sorry to read those who got AF. Same for me today... :shy: I do feel sad but not unexpected as we didn’t BD enough at the right time.

We’ve been totally chilled about all this the last 2 months. But over the next 3 cycles, we’ve said we’re going to really try and see what happens. So I’m armed with 30 opks, 30 preg tests, a BBT thermometer and prenatal vits. And of course, much BD planned as that’s kinda the point. :haha: I’m going to try cutting down on the booze but have an Ann Summers party on Sat so that’ll be a blip, lol.

CD1 today - bring it on!!
:dust:
Sorry af got you but sounds like you have a good plan! Good luck in this new cycle!

BFN for me today. I know it’s early but ugh. Just mood wise I feel out, which I know that doesn’t mean anything really. But meh. That’s my mood right now. I just want to be pregnant, darnit. LOL.

:witch: Is here, like clockwork! So much for a Christmas miracle! CD1 today, and ready to hop back on the pogo stick (no pun intended) lol. Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

Last edited:
BFN for me today. I know it’s early but ugh. Just mood wise I feel out, which I know that doesn’t mean anything really. But meh. That’s my mood right now. I just want to be pregnant, darnit. LOL.
Hang in there! :hugs:

:witch: Is here, like clockwork! So much for a Christmas miracle! CD1 today, and ready to hop back on the pogo stick (no pun intended) lol. Good luck to the test of you ladies!
I'm sorry. Good luck in this new cycle!

MissDoc - I know what you mean but you are well and truly in! :happydance:

Harmony - Humph. Sorry Af came for you. We are both CD1 today - we’ve got this! :hugs:

Babygirl - Now isn’t that a wonderful sight! Congrats! :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->