January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Good luck Nima and Aysegul! :flower:

Sorry, Millhaven. :hugs:

Afm - I’m a bit worried I ovulated mega early and should have started BD sooner after AF. I thought beginning CD9 was good but my chart is leading me to think that I ovulated on CD9 and should have done opks from day 7/8 as may have had the positive then. Here’s a screenshot of my chart. If I get another higher temp tomorrow, will I get crosshairs at CD9..? :shrug:

04D5D87F-B1B9-4800-BDA4-6FBBDD072076.jpeg

I’m still clinging on.. AF due tomorrow and I feel like it is imminent, but I haven’t had the two days of spotting I’ve been getting before AF starts proper for the past 10 months since my miscarriage - so hoping that’s a good sign. (It’s definitely wishful thinking on my part.) Tests have been negative or squinters so I would have expected something clearer by now. It’s getting harder and harder to remain upbeat about this process

Good luck Nima and Aysegul! :flower:

Sorry, Millhaven. :hugs:

Afm - I’m a bit worried I ovulated mega early and should have started BD sooner after AF. I thought beginning CD9 was good but my chart is leading me to think that I ovulated on CD9 and should have done opks from day 7/8 as may have had the positive then. Here’s a screenshot of my chart. If I get another higher temp tomorrow, will I get crosshairs at CD9..? :shrug:

View attachment 1053302
Still looks good for catching that egg. You had EWCM when :sex: a couple of days apart so fingers crossed! :friends:

I’m still clinging on.. AF due tomorrow and I feel like it is imminent, but I haven’t had the two days of spotting I’ve been getting before AF starts proper for the past 10 months since my miscarriage - so hoping that’s a good sign. (It’s definitely wishful thinking on my part.) Tests have been negative or squinters so I would have expected something clearer by now. It’s getting harder and harder to remain upbeat about this process
Hang on in there! :friends:

Thank you Nima and Plus1More! Hopefully I wasn’t too late but I guess if I was then at least I’ve learnt something about myself for the next cycle. :-k

You’re not out yet, Cinderella. No usual spotting is positive! Good luck. :flower:

I've had some interesting cramping/twinges today. Hopeful that it could be implantation. Knowing me and my imagination, I am probably just due a big... :loo: lolololol

Lol @Plus1More

Bfn for me today at 15 dpo so I'm out. At least the waiting is over. Only waiting for you guys to get your bfps!

So I said that il be testing on the 20th, which I did but I was only 8dpo. I ovulated a bit late due to my mc in dec.

Today I am 9dpo and I tested with an IC & then a frer. I’m sure I see something... I know it’s early though. X
91A98FE6-1A14-4652-A036-95DF0CE07D43.jpeg E4167E97-F063-47F6-89DB-3F0BB8DB7BBF.jpeg F8C183F3-F60F-4B3A-BF56-6A2D43A831C2.jpeg

@Nima @TransDad i think I see one too! But I can’t help but feel negative about this month. I thought my boobs were starting to get sore but they don’t seem to be now. That’s usually my sign of being pregnant. I know every pregnancy is different though but still getting me down :(

@Nima also, im sorry xx

Sorry to hear that Nima. Hope you’re ok. :hugs:

I see that frer line LNWXO! No zoom here either. Good luck for progression. :happydance:

Thanks girls!

I’m so tempted to use a frer but I don’t wanna waste them lol. The cheapies I have here are the one step ones. I went for the wider strip this time, but I’ve noticed they don’t have a lot of dye in.

Here’s the test I just took. Sorry for so many pictures LOL!

516FE0CF-9893-4712-82FA-F969B2BE2231.jpeg EC0954B3-51D9-4FFF-BC8B-A835363DA8ED.jpeg B7E0341B-31F6-488A-920D-E329109B2FA9.jpeg

Sorry for Nima :(

Plus1- haha! I said the exact same thing to DH, I keep getting cramps and sharp pains but I think I pushed a lil too hard. Oops!

LNWXO- I think I see something to! fx for progression :)

Nima :hugs: :hugs:
all the best for next cycle

LNWXO - sorry babe..i cant see much, but could be just my eyes.. all the best :)

Sorry @Nima :hugs:

:dust: for next cycle

@LNWXO I can't see anything but I don't have good line eye :shy:.. as you said it is still early fxd you get your :bfp: soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->