January testing thread / Starting 2019 with BFPs

Welcome Hannah and PurplePear!

Hannah that is such an inspiring journey you are going through. You must be such a big person to love somebody every day at a time, knowing it isn't ment to be forever. I admire you for that. I got everything crossed for you for an easy bfp this time around.

AFM I got my lab results back and they are perfectly normal. So relieved. My parents are coming to visit today so I might be away for a few days, will add everyone new when I'm back.
Good luck if you're testing early!
Woohoo!! I'm glad your labs all came back normal. Enjoy your parents visit!

Thank you for all the kind foster words! It's .... it's a trip.

I'm not noticing any symptoms today, which frankly I feel like it's a good thing. I know it's incredibly unlikely to feel any symptoms before you get the positive HCG. At least that's what "they" say. I just want to believe that this is not true and that you CAN tell.

One more week until I find out! Seven sleeps!

I took the fourth off work. I've made up several random excuses about why it makes sense for me to do this. However, in reality I want to be able to sit with my sadness or happiness. Whichever it'll be!

I'm hoping it's to sit with your happiness. You're so strong to wait until then to test! And FWIW, I always have the exact same TWW symptoms AND similar symptoms when pregnant, even though just chemical so far. I am a firm believer that sometimes you can know that something is different, and sometimes, it's just our minds playing tricks on us. Hope it's the former for you!

Good luck catching the egg Minnie!

AFM - OPKs are getting darker - digital OPK is finally a flashing smiley. If the chemical didn’t mess up my cycle too much, I expect to see my positive on Monday. Hoping we can catch the egg because we need some good news after the last month we’ve had!
Thinking of your EMSwife, and praying for that solid smiley. I hope the chemical didn't mess with your O date for this cycle. You had it so rough, you need some good news.

Y
Here's my OPK from now. Looks like I haven't missed it but I'm nearly there!! Will try again this afternoon :)

View attachment 1051585
You're almost there Minnie! Woohoo!

In one of my medicated cycles where I ovulated nice and strong, I do remember having some blood mixed in with my EWCM right before O. It was a GREAT sign! Hopefully it means that you've got a huge follicle about to rupture in there and O!

Welcome PurplePear!

Well ladies, to my utter surprise, I O'd. FF and Glow both have me at 5dpo today, but I'm not sure if I believe them because I'm pessimistic about it. My temp has been climbing away the past two days so I'm either 5dpo or 2dpo. I completely deleted the OPKs from my chart because well, OPKs are always positive for me due to the PCOS. It's so funny that last cycle my right boob felt weirdly sore and it's the same this cycle, along with watery/creamy CM. Not reading much into those as signs, but it's cool to be able to look back and my notes and see what my body was doing so that I know what to expect this time around.

Here's my chart if anybody wants to have a lookie.

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6ea9f4] My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

11dptrigger9dpiui and I want to test so badly....but I know if I do and its a squinter or negative I might be disappointed prematurely. Can this tww be over please?! Headache today and I just want to sleep. Tomorrow my mama is coming over to take my mind off of it and go walk around Universal Studios together to see the Christmastime Hogwarts, hopefully that will keep me distracted!

Welcome PurplePear!

Well ladies, to my utter surprise, I O'd. FF and Glow both have me at 5dpo today, but I'm not sure if I believe them because I'm pessimistic about it. My temp has been climbing away the past two days so I'm either 5dpo or 2dpo. I completely deleted the OPKs from my chart because well, OPKs are always positive for me due to the PCOS. It's so funny that last cycle my right boob felt weirdly sore and it's the same this cycle, along with watery/creamy CM. Not reading much into those as signs, but it's cool to be able to look back and my notes and see what my body was doing so that I know what to expect this time around.

Here's my chart if anybody wants to have a lookie.

My Ovulation Chart
Your chart looks very good! Fx you caught it!

11dptrigger9dpiui and I want to test so badly....but I know if I do and its a squinter or negative I might be disappointed prematurely. Can this tww be over please?! Headache today and I just want to sleep. Tomorrow my mama is coming over to take my mind off of it and go walk around Universal Studios together to see the Christmastime Hogwarts, hopefully that will keep me distracted!
You are almost there! Just a couple more days. I really hope IUI worked for you and you get a new year's BFP

Omg. I couldn't help it you guys. I tested. Is this the start of my bfp? I'm 11dptrigger..... Is this real? It has a pinkish tone in person...I think? It's just 10 min after testing

MVIMG_20181228_135119.jpg

Ugh. The more I look I can't tell if there is color, but this is my first ever line like this so fast! I hope and pray it gets darker....

Thencomesbebe that looks positive to me! 11 days past trigger is normally not that dark! Looks like you'll have to test again tonight or tomorrow to see what you get. This is so exciting!

Omg. I couldn't help it you guys. I tested. Is this the start of my bfp? I'm 11dptrigger..... Is this real? It has a pinkish tone in person...I think? It's just 10 min after testing

View attachment 1051615

I can defo see a line, but I have no experience at all with triggers so wouldn't know whether it's real or not.
Looking forward to seeing a darker test tmrw x

Y

You're almost there Minnie! Woohoo!

In one of my medicated cycles where I ovulated nice and strong, I do remember having some blood mixed in with my EWCM right before O. It was a GREAT sign! Hopefully it means that you've got a huge follicle about to rupture in there and O!

Ooh, I really hope so. Managed to BD this morning after hubby's night shift and was hoping to try again tonight but he's had rather a few to drink now so not really sure that's gonna work. Bloody men! :haha:

@thencomesbebe I really hope that’s not trigger and it’s your BFP! You deserve it!
I’m so jealous about Universal though - I love Harry Potter!

Thanks EMS!! I know, I really hope its the real deal and not some dumb indent or the trigger, but we shall see if the morning's test brings a darker line <3 The test has faded as it has dried, but there is still some pink dye left on there. I tested with a dollar tree test on a three hour hold tonight and got a bfn, but I think the sample was very diluted so I'm sure that didn't help! I'm only trusting the FRERs this weekend!

Oh, wow! It's early and there's a nice line!

I'm crossing everything for you... let us know how it looks in the morning!

If it's the trigger it should be lighter or gone, but if it's a BFP it should be just as dark or darker!

At least your TWW is picking up the pace. Oh the wait can be excruciatingly slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->