January Testing Train.... jump on

Grr I might not end up testing in Jan at this rate, im late ovulating. Last month it was 17/18 and today im on cd20 think it may be soon tho, opks have got more colour in after going sheet white, almost pos now. Had some cramps today, must be oing from the right because last month I od from left and got serious cramps 3 days before.

Well hopefully I can still test the same week i planned to before but just wont wait for missed af (although only have 2 hpts left, trying to deter myself from being a poas addict)

Good luck all testing ladies xx

It gets so frustrating doesn't it. I used to think that I knew my body inside out, and then once we started ttc I feel like my whole body has done a complete U- turn.

I am now 7dpo - temp did a big drop yesterday. This is my first month trying to temp properly, but still feel I have no idea what I am doing.

I had some brown cm yesterday and today and cramping yesterday. I know its early but took a HPT cheapie this morn and sure of course it was :bfn: will probably test every day from tomorrow own.

I have attached my chart here if anyone wants to take a look.

So happy for all the :bfp: and for those the :witch: caught, fx that Feb is yours for the taking xxxxx

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 5
Im now 5dpo, and absolutely no symptoms :-( although with ds it took 10months ttc and I didnt gey sickness till 5weeks pregnant. Also im on levothyroxine (hypo), I did take epo from cd1-13, but any tips on what to do or take to help, and how to get through this dreaded 2ww!?

Hi y'all! Mind if I join in? I'm 14 dpo. Here's my story this month......

The app i use to chart and track everything changed my expected period day. Originally it said I was due for AF on the 12th (today) an then it bumped it up to Friday the 10th. Well according to that app I am 2 days late but according to another app I use today is still my projected due date for AF. So far nothing.
About a week and a half ago I started with a runny nose and only a runny nose and sore nipples. I mean they were hard and sore. Then my bb's started to hurt and still hurt today. They're sore more on the sides. I loosened my bra a notch but its still uncomfortable to wear but it also hurts not to wear one. Yesterday I started with lower back pain but I'm not sure its not from my workout yesterday morning. I've also been drinking water like a fish and peeing constantly as well (which is prob just due to drinking so much water). I've also been sleeping like crap for a couple weeks. I'm so tired yet I can't sleep. Just this afternoon I'm feeling strange in my lower abdomen. It's not cramps but just feels funny. ....gassy maybe. Idk.
Im going to hold out til Wednesday to test because at that point I'll be 5 days late with the predictions from one app and 3 days late with the other. This is just all very confusing.
:wacko::dust:

The temp dip looks promising however try not to read into those because iv had them both previous months at 7dpo, also it looks like if u took that high temp at the beginning out of it ur coverline wud be lower. I'm getting lots of cramps tonight and when dtd I got pulling when he went in, which isnt unusual for me but i have noticed its around o i get it.

Good luck with testing, praying for a bfp for u x

The temp dip looks promising however try not to read into those because iv had them both previous months at 7dpo, also it looks like if u took that high temp at the beginning out of it ur coverline wud be lower. I'm getting lots of cramps tonight and when dtd I got pulling when he went in, which isnt unusual for me but i have noticed its around o i get it.

Thank u so much, can I ask though, what do u mean if I take out the high temp?? ( im clueless with al this temping lark )

xxx

I guess I'm still in for the January group...although chances are slim....I believe I ovulated on Saturday the 11th....we only got to bd on the 9th....grasping at straws but willing to hold out hope!

I should start my period the 26th, 27th, or 28th depending on how long my cycle decides to be this month!

Baby dust to all :dust:

Thank u so much, can I ask though, what do u mean if I take out the high temp?? ( im clueless with al this temping lark )

xxx

Actually looking again and its not just the one, i thought just glancing at it that cd5 temp was out of place but u have a few that ur like that. If u have a temp that seems out of place and there's a reason for it, I.e. illness etc u can discard it, ff will still record the temp but it won't be part of ur overall chart.
Also looking again ur o and cover lines are dashed not solid. Solid ones mean ff says u def 100% ovulated (although thy sometimes gett the date wrong), dashed ones mean there is conflicting evidence and they can't say for sure that u od, sometimes they will change it after a week or so once more data is in.
I see from ur chart that ur spotting, let's hope that's ib xx

I guess I'm still in for the January group...although chances are slim....I believe I ovulated on Saturday the 11th....we only got to bd on the 9th....grasping at straws but willing to hold out hope!

I should start my period the 26th, 27th, or 28th depending on how long my cycle decides to be this month!

Fingers crossed for you Beachyfeelin xx

xxx

Actually looking again and its not just the one, i thought just glancing at it that cd5 temp was out of place but u have a few that ur like that. If u have a temp that seems out of place and there's a reason for it, I.e. illness etc u can discard it, ff will still record the temp but it won't be part of ur overall chart.
Also looking again ur o and cover lines are dashed not solid. Solid ones mean ff says u def 100% ovulated (although thy sometimes gett the date wrong), dashed ones mean there is conflicting evidence and they can't say for sure that u od, sometimes they will change it after a week or so once more data is in.
I see from ur chart that ur spotting, let's hope that's ib xx

Thank you. I get sooooo confused :( I hope to god I ovi.

Fingers crossed for you Beachyfeelin xx

Thank you!!

I may have been wrong. According to FF I O'd on Friday the 10th...the day I got a positive opk...that is the only day I used an opk. i had one laying around so I thought, why not?

That confuses me because according to all other ovulation calendars I'v looked at I should O today or tomorrow, but I have had a higher temp the last 3 days so I will assume FF knows what it's talking about! Still confused a bit about all this temping, but really glad I started doing it this cycle!

Maybe you have a long luteal phase & actually ovulate earlier than you think? Most calendars work on a 14 day luteal phase & work backwards from predicted AF date based on averages, unless you change it, don't they?

Good luck anyways! I think I O'd Friday too :)

Xxx

Hey girlies well god was watching me and today at 9dpo I got my :bfp:

I had faint lines on 2 ic this morning so ran and got an frer and 2 blaring red lines :) xxxx

Sending some luck and babydust to you all xxxxx

hey girlies well god was watching me and today at 9dpo i got my :bfp:

I had faint lines on 2 ic this morning so ran and got an frer and 2 blaring red lines :) xxxx

sending some luck and babydust to you all xxxxx

congrats!!

Maybe you have a long luteal phase & actually ovulate earlier than you think? Most calendars work on a 14 day luteal phase & work backwards from predicted AF date based on averages, unless you change it, don't they?

Good luck anyways! I think I O'd Friday too :)

Xxx

could be....I need to do some more reading about luteal phase...because it seems foreign to me right now! lol

Hey girlies well god was watching me and today at 9dpo I got my :bfp:

Sending some luck and babydust to you all xxxxx

Congrats!!! Xxxx

Omg congrats, at 9dpo that's great, maybe twins if ur levels are that high already look exciting. I'm officially in the tww, i od yesterday cd21, I will be crushed if af shows

Hi

I think I ovulated Friday too, (I havent been tracking but I think i had EWCM that day) so I'm waiting for AF now, or the BFP :thumbup:

So - FF is still saying I O'd on Saturday now. thought it was Friday but then I realized I took my temp an hour later than usual on Saturday morning so I adjusted it. And then my chart had me as O'ing on Saturday. Confusing.

i'm not positive my temps are super accurate this cycle as I have been through a lot since the 1st and don't sleep very well. If anything, at least I'm staying in the habit of temping in the AM.

Here is what confuses me - the last 2 days I've had creamy (what I think is creamy) cm. Not all day, but just a few times when I go to the bathroom I'll feel wet so I check and there it is. I thought you were supposed to dry up after O....no? According to FF I'm 3 DPO today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->