***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Af arrived for me this morning. Exactly 28 days in my cycle this time. Not sure whether I’ll bother with OPK next month or if I’ll just wait and see. Not feeling too bad as I knew I was out anyway so... it is what it is. Just more deflated than anything for now
Sorry lovely. Wish you all the best for this new cycle

Sorry to those who were visited by the :witch:.

Swedengirl I definitely see something in the blue handle, but like ciz, I don’t see anything in the other.

8 DPO and got a stark white BFN this morning. Feeling really off though. If it’s not pregnancy then it’s gotta be some sort of bug.

Tested today at 8dpo , it was negative but I used a dollar store test so maybe those are not as sensitive. Keeping my hopes up, pray that it turns into a BFP soon. Pray for me guys I want this baby so bad

Sorry to those who were visited by the :witch:.

Swedengirl I definitely see something in the blue handle, but like ciz, I don’t see anything in the other.

8 DPO and got a stark white BFN this morning. Feeling really off though. If it’s not pregnancy then it’s gotta be some sort of bug.
Me as well , I’m praying for all of us

My tests, afternoon 2 hour hold
Very light lines but the top one won’t come out properly in the photos.
I’m not excited as I think they should be way darker so will keep testing until AF arrives. I should be around 11dpo. This cycle has been crazy!

AA20DC6A-8B11-474A-98CE-F4C7A178F980.jpeg

Lol wantinagirl I just received a new order of cheapies from amazon. I don’t do frers anymore just cheapies (surepredict brand is a cheapie that is even better than frer in my experience). I have spent quite the bit of money on frers back when we were trying for #1. Totally regret it.

Lol wantinagirl I just received a new order of cheapies from amazon. I don’t do frers anymore just cheapies (surepredict brand is a cheapie that is even better than frer in my experience). I have spent quite the bit of money on frers back when we were trying for #1. Totally regret it.

You know I just spoke with my friend about not being sure, do I wait til I’m late then I feel like I’m wasting my experience on testing since this is defo our last! :( think 5 is enough :haha: but I end up like a mad woman with Ics so then I thought frers but I can never stick to one box usually.

What are these tests? U.K.? Xx

I’m defo dreading testing tomorrow I just don’t feel it AT ALL

I’m defo dreading testing tomorrow I just don’t feel it AT ALL
Keeping everything crossed for you lovely! Don’t worry I’ve stupidly stocked up on frer too (boots have a deal on ) they hadn’t failed me in past so maybe that’s why I keep relying on them of bfp lol

Still nothing for me. No line and still no af.

I’m not sure where they come from TBH. Someone recommended them way back in here and I decided to try them. I order them through amazon prime (I’m in the US). 10$ for 50 of them. They rarely give any evaps and are sensitive enough to give you a BFP at 9 DPO. My favorite was that progression through my pregnancy was also great. I had several MCs and the progression gave me a lot of reassurance.

I have 9 frer tests. I got them at only $10 per pack of 3 cause they expire in 2 months.

Cheapies hate me for early testing. I 5 of my pregnancies and they didn't work as soon as frer. I took both at same time LOL

Soooo this is our last. I am debating so hard on not testing at all and relying completely on intuition and of course af! Except i am so addicted to pos, i am unsure if i could even do it!!!! I just feel like doing it differently with this very last one.

Day time temp!!!!! 99.35!!!! I'm going to say a little bean is cooking up in here!!

Every pregnancy my day time temp has been in the 99's! Eeeekkkkkk20190608_182611(1).jpg

Had EWCM last last night and made sure I BD’d. I think my cycles are a little off as usually I have 29-31 day cycles and I’m only on cd12. Hopefully I haven’t missed the surge as I also bd’d 3 and 4 days before yesterday too. Why is conceiving so hard? When I was in my early 20’s I was scared of getting pregnant and now that I’m almost 30 I’m scared that I won’t be able to. Female bodies are stupid lol

Ttc is super hard!

Ics aren’t my friend either so I’ve decided one box at 10&11 dpo then Leave it til period that way not too expensive and I’m not missing out since it’s my last. We need to all stick together each month! This is hard enough as it is I tried to stay away not to obsess but it’s nice to have people that understand. I’m quite worried about my temps, pretty dry down below too so think I’m out. The issue with me is that I have everything and nothing that leads to bfp or bfn

Had EWCM last last night and made sure I BD’d. I think my cycles are a little off as usually I have 29-31 day cycles and I’m only on cd12. Hopefully I haven’t missed the surge as I also bd’d 3 and 4 days before yesterday too. Why is conceiving so hard? When I was in my early 20’s I was scared of getting pregnant and now that I’m almost 30 I’m scared that I won’t be able to. Female bodies are stupid lol

Always the same isn’t it! Are you tracking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->