• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Bf stinking negative, I’m quite concerned that two months in a row now temps are not going as high as they used to

No line and no af for me today again. :(

No line and no af for me today again. :(

Goodness me Ciz what a wait your having! What cycle day are you on now? Af is not here and that’s all good!
How is cp?

Sorry you’re still in limbo ciz. Sorry for the BFN wantinagirl.

I got BFNs today too. Disappointed since I went back and checked and CD21/9 DPO was when I got the first + with both my girls. So now I’m convinced that I’m out.

Goodness me Ciz what a wait your having! What cycle day are you on now? Af is not here and that’s all good!
How is cp?
I’m on cd42. Cervix still tight shut and high. I’m getting a lot of tightening and slight ache around my right hip.

E1F547FA-C56F-47E8-843E-B3B54DC84C70.jpeg Did this one tonight. I would love to trust it but I need a blaring line now to believe it lol

@ciz
I have no idea how ya'll see lines on china cheapies! I can only trust frer or name brand red dye. I have no clue how you haven't got a name brand or just believed you are pregnant and scheduled your viability scan for 6wks out.

After that many days late its probably safe to say you are, unless of course you have pcos or another fertility thing. Go buy a real one tonight and test with fmu!! Eeekkkk

Reactions: ciz
Getting BFNs on cheapies. I’m about 12dpo. AF should be here any day (I’m irregular but normally +/- 35-40 day cycle). No PG symptoms other than a slight ache in my vaginal/cervix area. Not having the usual Pms symptoms so I have no idea when I’ll actually get my period.

I think I’m on CD 35 now. I’ll keep testing and update if the witch comes or if anything changes.

Ciz I can see that line but I get the wanting to see a real line.

I’m 10dpo and the faint lines I was seeing on the ICs seems to have disappeared and took a FRER and nothing. I was certain I was pregnant as been feeling like I am so couldn’t sleep as just wanted to test with FRER, but nothing. Feeling so deflated today. Ugh.

Reactions: ciz
So I just found out that thickened vaginal walls is a early sign of pregnancy because it happens almost immediately after conception. I was scared because I thought something was wrong , my walls and vulva felt so swollen but they don’t hurt. So check those walls ladies lol

So I just found out that thickened vaginal walls is a early sign of pregnancy because it happens almost immediately after conception. I was scared because I thought something was wrong , my walls and vulva felt so swollen but they don’t hurt. So check those walls ladies lol

Swollen, tight and squishy! Lol, not adding as a symptom, but very interesting! Haha

Can i change my date please to 23rd June. Had a positive OPK yesterday so brings forward my AF/testing time xxx

Ciz I can see that line but I get the wanting to see a real line.

I’m 10dpo and the faint lines I was seeing on the ICs seems to have disappeared and took a FRER and nothing. I was certain I was pregnant as been feeling like I am so couldn’t sleep as just wanted to test with FRER, but nothing. Feeling so deflated today. Ugh.

So sorry hun I got a bfn today too Andy stupid spotting since 8dpo so think im onto July now

Have you thought about a blood test?

I off on honeymoon later today so getting bloods wouldn’t have been possible time wise unfortunately.

Ok ladies before I sign off for 2 weeks I’ve done this test...maybe faint line? I’ve packed 1 packet of frer in my suitcase so fingers crossed I’ll come back to you lovely ladies with a definite bfp :) A39D75CC-7C1E-4CCC-9FBD-F75284E6F62F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"