***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Is it too late to join this? I’m 8 dpo today and plan on testing like a totally sane poas addict until aunt flow comes.

I’ve had some cramping and yesterday I felt like I had motion sickness which only ever happened when I was pregnant with my third. Well, I mean when I wasn’t in a car.

This would be our 4th and were ntnp and I decided to start tracking ovulation and got a blaring positive essentially the day after we dtd. We didn’t dtd again since so, I feel it’s really up in the air.

Good luck to everyone else, congratulations on those that have gotten positives already! And I’m sorry my fingers are crossed for those wanting a positive and the witch came.

Is it too late to join this? I’m 8 dpo today and plan on testing like a totally sane poas addict until aunt flow comes.

I’ve had some cramping and yesterday I felt like I had motion sickness which only ever happened when I was pregnant with my third. Well, I mean when I wasn’t in a car.

This would be our 4th and were ntnp and I decided to start tracking ovulation and got a blaring positive essentially the day after we dtd. We didn’t dtd again since so, I feel it’s really up in the air.

Good luck to everyone else, congratulations on those that have gotten positives already! And I’m sorry my fingers are crossed for those wanting a positive and the witch came.

Welcome!! I am 7dpo today!!! First month ttc #4!

Have fun good luck ciz!
Welcome Mushymilk.

As for me, 10 DPO and another BFN. Feel pretty confident that I’m out this month. Will probably be unable to conceive next month because my husband has to go away for a week. I have to find out exactly when but pretty sure it will be fertile week. So 2 months out here now :wacko:.

My test are still random lines here and there! The dark line I got on tests are light or barely there. I’m pretty sure I’m out this month as I would have expected more lines and for them to darken by now. Am 13 dpo.
Good luck to the ladies testing soon

Have fun good luck ciz!
Welcome Mushymilk.

As for me, 10 DPO and another BFN. Feel pretty confident that I’m out this month. Will probably be unable to conceive next month because my husband has to go away for a week. I have to find out exactly when but pretty sure it will be fertile week. So 2 months out here now :wacko:.
That is sooo hard!!! If mine doesnt happen this ir next cycle i think i am skipping Aug 1st- Sep 9th to avoid another May baby. Lol
Thats probably when you would be trying again if no bfp and he not here next time.

That is sooo hard!!! If mine doesnt happen this ir next cycle i think i am skipping Aug 1st- Sep 9th to avoid another May baby. Lol
Thats probably when you would be trying again if no bfp and he not here next time.

I have short cycles (24-26 days but 25 days 90% of the time). So my next ovulation will be 24th or 25th June. Pretty sure he’s gone the whole last week of June. After that my next ovulation would be July 19-21. Blessing and a curse these short cycles. Good when you’re trying because you don’t have to wait as long. Annoying the rest of the time when you’re getting your period so often lol.

My kids are June and August babies (were supposed to be July and September babies but both came early). So anytime in the next few months should be fine for us/no duplicate birthdays.

You’re not too late!! What test date do you want me to put you down for?

I took a frer this morning and I’m either crazy or there’s a SHADOW of a line. Like it’s barely visible, and could quite possibly be an evap.

But! I’m only 8 dpo today, and it’s also possible it’s the start of a line. We’ll see more in the next few days.

Trying to curb my addicting by using my cheapies. Why is it so hard to just wait a couple more days?! Ugh

I have short cycles (24-26 days but 25 days 90% of the time). So my next ovulation will be 24th or 25th June. Pretty sure he’s gone the whole last week of June. After that my next ovulation would be July 19-21. Blessing and a curse these short cycles. Good when you’re trying because you don’t have to wait as long. Annoying the rest of the time when you’re getting your period so often lol.

My kids are June and August babies (were supposed to be July and September babies but both came early). So anytime in the next few months should be fine for us/no duplicate birthdays.
Wow that is crazy cool and not hahaha.
The last week is 26-31 or something like that. So you should totally make it in time!!!

I have a 2 days only during fertile window July 2/3 and Aug 1/2. Since we want a boy we won't dtd anytime before +opk day lol

So i might be able to do Aug, it would be done very close to my birthday in April hahaha.

So sorry about early babies, that has got to be hard!!!

I took a frer this morning and I’m either crazy or there’s a SHADOW of a line. Like it’s barely visible, and could quite possibly be an evap.

But! I’m only 8 dpo today, and it’s also possible it’s the start of a line. We’ll see more in the next few days.

Trying to curb my addicting by using my cheapies. Why is it so hard to just wait a couple more days?! Ugh

You would think i am insane for choosing not to test at all this next baby. Hahaha....seeing all you ladies test, kinda curbs it for me! Especially cause i rather get my period than not see 2 lines. Eeekkkkk this #4 last baby will be a ride!! When it eventually happens lmao

Just got AF on CD22. Like whatttt. So now I know for sure we missed ovulation lol. But this gives us a chance to hopefully give this next cycle a try. You can add :witch: next to my name swedengirl.

Going to OPK and temp this time. Back to proper TTC.

Just got AF on CD22. Like whatttt. So now I know for sure we missed ovulation lol. But this gives us a chance to hopefully give this next cycle a try. You can add :witch: next to my name swedengirl.

Going to OPK and temp this time. Back to proper TTC.
Oh man!!!! But also good for next timing!!!! Let us know if you need any second opinions on opk...i like to think i am pretty good at spotting when peak is LOL
Hopefully next round is it for you!

Finally ovulation is happening!! CD22 and I finally got my solid smiley this morning and some ewcm. I was beginning to think my pcos was being a bitch and I wasn’t going to O this cycle. Last night cp was super high and soft when normally by night it’s lower naturally so I knew something was up. I should O tomorrow but will confirm with temps. Can you put me down for testing on the 26th Sweden :)

I got another bfn today at 10/11 dpo , still have my hopes up though. AF isn’t due for another 6 days so I’m just gonna wait to test til the day she’s due. Baby dust to you all. Good luck and may God bless each of us with a healthy happy baby.

Sorry to you all in limbo. I’m right there with you and it sucks. Although signs of AF are rearing their heads this evening, so I’m guessing she’ll arrive as planned tomorrow....

Had a breakdown on my OH and sobbed into his shoulder. Now feeling guilty as it sucks as much for him and he had to be strong for me. Ugh.

Are you supposed to start any day now, or are your cycles not regular?
I'm irregular but my cycles are usually between 35-40 days. Though, for the last year or so I've been at 35 days 90% of the time. So, I'm expecting to start any day.

I'm irregular but my cycles are usually between 35-40 days. Though, for the last year or so I've been at 35 days 90% of the time. So, I'm expecting to start any day.
Yep thats good knowing that. So after 40 and no af should for sure be a bfp!
Not much longer....just a lil ways to go. I have 7 days at my earliest and 17 at my longest lol
Still breastfeeding, so it can mess with cycles each month.

Sorry to you all in limbo. I’m right there with you and it sucks. Although signs of AF are rearing their heads this evening, so I’m guessing she’ll arrive as planned tomorrow....

Had a breakdown on my OH and sobbed into his shoulder. Now feeling guilty as it sucks as much for him and he had to be strong for me. Ugh.

The guys don't take it as hard, but it still does affect them. My husband is going to be crushed if af comes, he keeps telling me he just knows i am! We shall see.
It probably wouldn't be as hard on the men if us ladies didn't symptom spot so much! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->