***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Congrats to the bfpers thus far.

And hugs to those waiting to find out or af found. I know its hard.

Do you mind if I join? I've been quiet for a bit not posting much. But its getting lonely..lol

I am 7dpo and test this Friday the 14th.

What tests will/is everyone using? I have Osom and iproven.

Hi girls, I'm approx 2 or 3 dpo. Promised myself I will not get my hopes up after last time.
Last time I was ttc I was convinced even after a negative preg test. Thought I was having a phantom pregnancy . Even popped in to my gp. She was adamant I wasn't. She was right after 2 years no sign of a bump or a baby.

Yep thats good knowing that. So after 40 and no af should for sure be a bfp!
Not much longer....just a lil ways to go. I have 7 days at my earliest and 17 at my longest lol
Still breastfeeding, so it can mess with cycles each month.

You'd think so but a couple months ago I had raised temps and really weird symptoms. No BFP and my period was super late. But then, to add to my frustration, I completely skipped my period! I was going insane for two months it felt like, lol. Then my period finally started exactly two cycles later.

We shall see. Good to know you've had a 17dpo BFP. That's encouraging to hear. Did you test before then? Or just wait until 17dpo?

I'm almost sure my period will start tomorrow. I went home on my lunch to check on my cats and make sure they weren't melting in this heat (it was 103 F in California yesterday!) and I laid on my bed for, not kidding, like 30 seconds. I was completely knocked out for 30+ minutes. I always get bad fatigue the day before AF. BUT it's also a PG symptom. *shrug* Either I am or I'm not, that's how I look at it. :) Time will tell!

Good luck to you! How many dpo are you?

Saara: Its tough. Hold on to that dream of a take home baby no matter what though. Sending prayers out that this is your cycle.

Do you mind if I join? I've been quiet for a bit not posting much. But its getting lonely..lol

I’ve been using the Walmart cheapies , that’s probably why I keep getting a bfn but I’m only about 10/11 dpo. I’ve seen a lot of people use First Response Early Response and Clear Blue.

14 dpo. No nothing. I'm so fucking over POAS, evap lines, pill swallowing and temping.

And why the hell does FRER have a little plastic line behind where the pink line should be that casts that obnoxious shadow when you hold it up to the light? To fuck with us and make us buy 10 more testing kits because we're (I'm) crazy? FFS.

LOL-- Ignore me. This witch better hurry up and get here so I can punch her out.

14 dpo. No nothing. I'm so fucking over POAS, evap lines, pill swallowing and temping.

And why the hell does FRER have a little plastic line behind where the pink line should be that casts that obnoxious shadow when you hold it up to the light? To fuck with us and make us buy 10 more testing kits because we're (I'm) crazy? FFS.

LOL-- Ignore me. This witch better hurry up and get here so I can punch her out.
I agreeee!! Im 11 dpo and having the same issue!! I am pretty confident in my symptoms but just want that darn second line!

Congrats Mushy

Kayla: I love those tests because I squint less with them..lol But wheel and crutch bound for a while so I order online. Some ladies have really good lines on them. I only ever saw a line while testing out a trigger shot once. Heres to your next test being a bfp.

Gonza: Punch her for me too...several times. Hugs

9 dpo and got a faint line today!

We shall see what tomorrow brings.

View attachment 1062645

Wooohoooo congrats Mushy!!

Hi girls, I'm approx 2 or 3 dpo. Promised myself I will not get my hopes up after last time.
Last time I was ttc I was convinced even after a negative preg test. Thought I was having a phantom pregnancy . Even popped in to my gp. She was adamant I wasn't. She was right after 2 years no sign of a bump or a baby.

Hi!!! Your best option is to probably not symptom spot and just expect af in way. Then it won't make you think you are.

Good luck eeekkk and i prefer frer!

You'd think so but a couple months ago I had raised temps and really weird symptoms. No BFP and my period was super late. But then, to add to my frustration, I completely skipped my period! I was going insane for two months it felt like, lol. Then my period finally started exactly two cycles later.

We shall see. Good to know you've had a 17dpo BFP. That's encouraging to hear. Did you test before then? Or just wait until 17dpo?

I'm almost sure my period will start tomorrow. I went home on my lunch to check on my cats and make sure they weren't melting in this heat (it was 103 F in California yesterday!) and I laid on my bed for, not kidding, like 30 seconds. I was completely knocked out for 30+ minutes. I always get bad fatigue the day before AF. BUT it's also a PG symptom. *shrug* Either I am or I'm not, that's how I look at it. :) Time will tell!

Good luck to you! How many dpo are you?
I started testing at 9dpo!! I knew something wasn't normal, but still no af. I had NEVER missed a day 28 day lick clock work. Still bfn...17dpo finally very faint bfp. This cycle will be different/unknown since breastfeeding.

I think if we don't "think" we are pregnant than our period will come on time. If we keep telling yourself we are and wondering why no bfp then af could take longer just a theory lol.

I have decided not to symptom spot like crazy, just remember a few things to fill in my dpo incase bfp and that's all. Today i felt amazing, no symptoms etc!! So it must be working lmao

Hey everyone glad to see some BFPs this month! Sorry to any BFNs and good luck to all still waiting.

I'm about to go overseas for a month so I'm trying not to symptom spot or go crazy in a way that will ruin my trip but it's so hard... I'm probably 7DPO today and I've been light-headed a little bit. The only time I've had this before is last time I was pregnant but I'm sure it's way too early for that to be the cause as possibly implantation wouldn't have even happened. But it's so hard not to get my hopes up!! I haven't been able to temp regularly as I've had very disrupted sleep - but I'm pretty sure my temps have been low and a bit all over the place so I actually don't even know for sure whether I ovulated. Or maybe I did and I have a hormonal problem as that's what the internet tells me, haha!!

Ah well, more waiting and hoping, I guess that's the case for all of us.

Crunchy:Thank you so much.
And what? Did you get a bfp? Did I read wrong

Rose: Praying you can have a symptom spotting free tww. Gosh focus on anything. In the past, I focussed on room clean outs, clothing donations, anything that wss time consuming and could be done to good music. Trust me, Im 8dpo and like .lol Fx Hugs

Afm: Woke up to a killer cramp. Just one big deep killer cramp. But first it was the sound of 'mom' that woke me up to feel the bad boy. Thought my daughter was calling me. Nope. Do decided to start doing work since Im a light sleeper and there's no way I can go back...bleh. Just one more day snd I should get an early positive if pregnant...OH the wait

Hugs ladies

AF is here bang on bloody time!!

I hate all tests out there. But I’m relieved I’m not in limbo any more.

I cannot believe I got false positives again with the one step brand (the ones with a flower on the cover, IC from eBay/amazon)
I have complained to them and I will be complaining to FRER for that plastic line behind exactly where the test line should be which makes it look like a line!

Good luck to everyone else waiting.

Hi ☺️ Could I join you ladies

I ovulated yesterday and due my next period on the 25th June, but will test on the 24th!

Going to Greece with the OH on Tuesday so hopefully will take my mind of symptom spotting !

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on since last June (ironically) when I had my early loss at 5w3d. We took about 10months off TTC and then decided we wouldn't try but wouldn't prevent either. Last month ended in a chemical. Now very nervous about this month.

A little personal history: I never get symptoms that my period is on the way aside from slight irritability. I've never had cramps since starting at age 13. My cycle is averaging 23days currently (see photo).

According to my period tracker app my fertile window was 5/29-6/4 with an estimated O-day of 6/2. We DTD 5/31.

I'm not normally one to symptom spot or over analyze but really confused this week.
6/4 - got really light-headed/nauseous at work
6/6 - had needle-like/pinching sensation in lower left pelvic area and fatigue
6/7 - same sensation, fatigue, headache, diarrhea, and irritable
6/9 - very vivid dreams, nausea, and fatigue
6/10 - sensitive nipples, tender breasts, and fatigue
6/11 - nausea, fatigue, and cramping(? - just uncomfortable feeling in pelvic area)

So far all tests have been negative. May be too early still? The witch is due Monday.

Thanks for reading!

Screenshot_20190612-092815.jpg

Crunchy:Thank you so much.
And what? Did you get a bfp? Did I read wrong

Rose: Praying you can have a symptom spotting free tww. Gosh focus on anything. In the past, I focussed on room clean outs, clothing donations, anything that wss time consuming and could be done to good music. Trust me, Im 8dpo and like .lol Fx Hugs

Afm: Woke up to a killer cramp. Just one big deep killer cramp. But first it was the sound of 'mom' that woke me up to feel the bad boy. Thought my daughter was calling me. Nope. Do decided to start doing work since Im a light sleeper and there's no way I can go back...bleh. Just one more day snd I should get an early positive if pregnant...OH the wait

Hugs ladies
Nope not here. Waiting for af on or around the 17th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->