***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Hey everyone!! I’m 8DPO today, experienced a sharp stabbing pain this morning, been having dull cramps, back ache, a bit of nausea and lightheadedness all day! my temps are also abnormally high! they’re usually around the 37.12-37.18 area and the last couple days they have been over 37.2, today 37.29!! trying not to get my hopes up too high! this is my first month TTC since my first son was born in Oct 2017! My sister carried him for me, so if i get pregnant, this will be my first pregnancy! i tried for 2.5 years before him. i had weightloss surgery last year and am down 125 lbs, and i finally, for the first time in my life, have regular cycles and confirmed ovulation every month since november! so feeling optimistic but also trying not to get too excited lol

Hey everyone!! I’m 8DPO today, experienced a sharp stabbing pain this morning, been having dull cramps, back ache, a bit of nausea and lightheadedness all day! my temps are also abnormally high! they’re usually around the 37.12-37.18 area and the last couple days they have been over 37.2, today 37.29!! trying not to get my hopes up too high! this is my first month TTC since my first son was born in Oct 2017! My sister carried him for me, so if i get pregnant, this will be my first pregnancy! i tried for 2.5 years before him. i had weightloss surgery last year and am down 125 lbs, and i finally, for the first time in my life, have regular cycles and confirmed ovulation every month since november! so feeling optimistic but also trying not to get too excited lol

Wow!! Congrats on the weight loss, congrats on TTC again. I hope you get your BFP soon x

Can I be added please? Due to test 19th June xx

Wow! Your sister is an amazing woman :) Good luck on your ttc journey this time

That is some great low grade fever going on!!! With all my bfp i have had a low grade fever. I am Fahrenheit but in Celsius today mine has been 37.52 so that's 99.53 for me! Crossing fingers for both of us!!!
9dpo for me today. Been having 37's since i think 4 or 5 dpo.
Congrats on getting healthy to conceive naturally! Pretty amazing what your sister did!

I can't see anything on that but my computer screen is genuinely filthy so I can't see anything but absolutely blazing BFPs. All fingers crossed for you, though!

Now, I have a question about discharge/cervical mucous. The last couple of days I've been having heaps of it. Most of it is clear or a little milky/creamy. I thought I ovulated a week ago (last Wednesday or Thursday) so unless I'm way off it shouldn't be anything fertile. I know when you google it, you will see that having a lot of this sort of discharge is an early sign of pregnancy but of course, if you google anything you will find some sources saying it's a sign of pregnancy! Anyone have any thoughts/experiences? AF not due for another 7 days.

Hi ladies,
just been waiting in on the thread but felt I had to comment.

WOW @mama10893 what a weight loss & what a sister. I have everything crossed for you I really do 8dpo is still very early so still hopeful for you. I didn't get my BFP until roughly 12dpo roughly a day or 2 before my missed period.

5/6 dpo and symptom spotting already. Dull crampy pain on the right hand side today

Finally ovulated and 1dpo. I have a long luteal phase those so I’ll be testing on the 28th still. Got about 3 days of bd’ing during my fertile period so I have high hopes that this might finally be the month. I’m sick of ttc. I want a baby already lol

Hi ladies,
just been waiting in on the thread but felt I had to comment.

WOW @mama10893 what a weight loss & what a sister. I have everything crossed for you I really do 8dpo is still very early so still hopeful for you. I didn't get my BFP until roughly 12dpo roughly a day or 2 before my missed period.

thank you! my sister is the most amazing person i know im so lucky to have her❤️ i did a test this morning and its a bit darker! gonna keep testing over the next couple days and see :) hoping this is it for me!

I bought

Conceive plus 8 prefilled applicators
Conceive plus tube
New thermometer
The clear blue ovulation digital thingy

[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads