***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Mine have started tasting like bleach :confused: I'm getting so many bfn tests but still have tender boobs (only when squeezing .. almost slapped dh during DTD last night), random nausea, soooo tired, and headaches. The :witch: is due Monday....
I smoke menthal and the one I had earlier tasted like a normal one. Seemed very strong. Had to check as thought I’d maybe picked up OH pack instead of my own. In fact that’s the one and only time I’ve smoked today and yesterday I only had one as well. When I was pregnant with DD2 I went off it completely in the first few months. 4 years ago I got my bfp with her, if I’ve conceived this cycle baby will be due the week of her 4th birthday. What dpo are you?

Mine have started tasting like bleach :confused: I'm getting so many bfn tests but still have tender boobs (only when squeezing .. almost slapped dh during DTD last night), random nausea, soooo tired, and headaches. The :witch: is due Monday....

My witch is due Monday!!!
Aahhhh
Breastfeeding and boobies are normal over here LOL

I smoke menthal and the one I had earlier tasted like a normal one. Seemed very strong. Had to check as thought I’d maybe picked up OH pack instead of my own. In fact that’s the one and only time I’ve smoked today and yesterday I only had one as well. When I was pregnant with DD2 I went off it completely in the first few months. 4 years ago I got my bfp with her, if I’ve conceived this cycle baby will be due the week of her 4th birthday. What dpo are you?

Not sure of when I actually O'd... We weren't trying but not preventing. My cycle is averaging 23 days... Period tracking app put my fertile window as 5/29-6/4... With an estimated O day of 6/2... we DTD 5/31...

My witch is due Monday!!!
Aahhhh
Breastfeeding and boobies are normal over here LOL

Mine feel fine during normal activities but he gave a squeeze during sex and I shouted out and about slapped him!

This wait is driving me crazy! Added another "symptom" tonight though.. we went to a Baseball game and I swear I could smell everyone's food individually. Thought I smelled coffee at one stage! Ugh... Maybe I'm just really losing my mind. Who knows. Come on Monday, show me one way or the other, I'm dying!!

mama 10893- Blazing! That's awesome!!!

Feel like a name change. Not feeling very hopeful anymore! Temps are slowly decreasing and starting to feel slight cramping AF due tomorrow. This will be my 8th month trying. Anyone had a pregnancy after this length of time trying? I need some reassurance :(

Can you put me down for 28th please, I have another chance this month! I had a positive opk yesterday 4 days earlier than I ever have had! I've been tracking for 2 years. I'm hoping the accupuncture I've been having the last 3 months are helping. I'll start my progesterone Sunday night. Really hope this is the month! I have an appointment Tuesday with the consultant to start trying clomid from next cycle but praying I won't need it!!

Feel like a name change. Not feeling very hopeful anymore! Temps are slowly decreasing and starting to feel slight cramping AF due tomorrow. This will be my 8th month trying. Anyone had a pregnancy after this length of time trying? I need some reassurance :(

I am on my sixth cycle ttc #2. It took me 17 cycles to conceive my son

I am 11dpo, I have 3 more days till Af cd31 and my longest cycle last few months cd33. Sooo 3-5 more days for an estimated missed period.

The anticipation is getting harder. I hope it flies by. I feel sooo normal. Not a lot of symptoms at all, but also trying so hard to stay away from tricking my mind so its not late based on that reason lol

I am 11dpo, I have 3 more days till Af cd31 and my longest cycle last few months cd33. Sooo 3-5 more days for an estimated missed period.

The anticipation is getting harder. I hope it flies by. I feel sooo normal. Not a lot of symptoms at all, but also trying so hard to stay away from tricking my mind so its not late based on that reason lol

I'm with you! Monday is cd25 for me which will be on the longer side of my average cycle length... Another BFN this morning on an IC :? FRER haven't been helpful either, although from what I'm reading they've lost their credibility lately. Hurry Monday! I NEED to know!

I'm with you! Monday is cd25 for me which will be on the longer side of my average cycle length... Another BFN this morning on an IC :? FRER haven't been helpful either, although from what I'm reading they've lost their credibility lately. Hurry Monday! I NEED to know!

I have seen that!!! Evaps or not as sensitive! Insane. Monday will be your longest and my earliest LOL....well yes and No. Last month af came on cd30 that was my shortest yet since af coming back after baby. Its still not even normalized yet. I am a 28 day clock work, but i am still breastfeeding, so i understand!

Aaahhhhh so today i have my nail appointment and hopefully get my car from the paint shop tonight, got rear ended. Tomorrow we have my friends daughters bbq pool party, that will be fun! Sunday is fathers day and then Monday will be here.....if no spotting yet on Sun/Mon i might start to have some hope!! Lol

At least you have plenty to distract you! We have 2 things to do Saturday but nothing scheduled for Sunday (DH works 12hr overnight shifts so he'll be sleeping away Father's Day :-()

Maybe I'll get a blue dye test tomorrow since the pink dye ones haven't been my friend.... :-k

Edited to add my cycle chart*

Screenshot_20190614-095100.jpg

Emma, smell sensitivity is a good sign! It's so hard not to read into everything though.

Hopeful, I was on cycle 13 with my ds; :hugs: Don't lose hope!

Crunchymama, have fun at your bbq!

3dpo for me: longest week ever! It's early, but even if it wasn't, I couldn't really symptom spot because all my pms symptoms are the same as pregnancy. For ex: my boobs are pretty sensitive most of the time. :haha: But, who knows, maybe I'll sense something different.

At least you have plenty to distract you! We have 2 things to do Saturday but nothing scheduled for Sunday (DH works 12hr overnight shifts so he'll be sleeping away Father's Day :-()

Maybe I'll get a blue dye test tomorrow since the pink dye ones haven't been my friend.... :-k

Edited to add my cycle chart*

View attachment 1062733

I haven't looked at my cycle average chart ever!!! Just did LOL.
My hubby works 14hr day shifts, but our semi is in the shop this weekend!

Trying so hard to stay busy!!!

@Mouse Thank you!!!

Ok so here is my SS of cycle's.....any insights!?!?!!?Screenshot_2019-06-14-08-19-08.png

I haven't looked at my cycle average chart ever!!! Just did LOL.
My hubby works 14hr day shifts, but our semi is in the shop this weekend!

Trying so hard to stay busy!!!

@Mouse Thank you!!!

Ok so here is my SS of cycle's.....any insights!?!?!!?View attachment 1062735

Looks like you're regulating to a "normal" cycle. FX for you!!

I'm not normally one to symptom spot or over analyze but really confused this week.
6/4 - got really light-headed/nauseous at work
6/6 - had needle-like/pinching sensation in lower left pelvic area and fatigue
6/7 - same sensation, fatigue, headache, diarrhea, and irritable
6/9 - very vivid dreams, nausea, and fatigue
6/10 - sensitive nipples, tender breasts, and fatigue
6/11 - nausea, fatigue, and cramping(? - just uncomfortable feeling in pelvic area)

Symptoms update:

6/12- headache, fatigue, and diarrhea
6/13- abdominal cramps (mild), fatigue, tender boobs, increased sensitivity to smells (only that night), and bloating
6/14- thin white discharge found on panties, fatigue, bloating

Looks like you're regulating to a "normal" cycle. FX for you!!
Hopefully!!!
Still no guarantee today would be af or tomorrow since well the body is crazy haha. Crossing fingers i regulate soon.

I'm not normally one to symptom spot or over analyze but really confused this week.
6/4 - got really light-headed/nauseous at work
6/6 - had needle-like/pinching sensation in lower left pelvic area and fatigue
6/7 - same sensation, fatigue, headache, diarrhea, and irritable
6/9 - very vivid dreams, nausea, and fatigue
6/10 - sensitive nipples, tender breasts, and fatigue
6/11 - nausea, fatigue, and cramping(? - just uncomfortable feeling in pelvic area)

Symptoms update:

6/12- headache, fatigue, and diarrhea
6/13- abdominal cramps (mild), fatigue, tender boobs, increased sensitivity to smells (only that night), and bloating
6/14- thin white discharge found on panties, fatigue, bloating

This was a lot of me till 9dpo then i told myself not pregnant, can't be and everything stopped and went back to normal. 11dpo now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->