***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

@Crunchymama5 - I really wish I knew when I O'd!! Slight nausea is back, as is sensitivity to smell. Buying a blue dye test tonight for tomorrow morning...

Hey! I have updated the front page. Please let me know if I missed you or got something wrong!

Sorry I have been a bit quite the past few days- DD is on day 5 of the stomach flu and I am exhausted so not been on much!

Hey! I have updated the front page. Please let me know if I missed you or got something wrong!

Sorry I have been a bit quite the past few days- DD is on day 5 of the stomach flu and I am exhausted so not been on much!

I will be testing (again) tomorrow morning but truth be told I'll test until the :witch: shows. Sorry about your little one, the flu sucks!!

Blue die has such a high rate for evap, i haven't used one since 2007!! Lol

I haven't used one since 2005 :laugh2: but kiddo1 showed up on a blue dye first, then a pink dye a week later :shock:. Kiddo2 showed up blazing on a pink dye when I realized I was a week late. Kiddo3 popped up on a pink dye 4 days before missed period.

So weird. So just to say I tried them all I'm picking up a blue dye test and a digital test. :laugh2:

I feel like shit past 2 days. Just want af to start already so this bloated feeling, bla and yuck feeling finally passes! Come on count down!!

So last night’s spotting didn’t come to anything! Nothing there today. Haven’t noticed many symptoms today as I’ve pulled a muscle in my back so that has distracted me from any other aches, pains and feelings. One strange thing I had that I’ve never experienced before (except from after dtd) is I had some watery cm that had a strong semen smell to it. Sorry for TMI. We haven’t dtd for 5 days so couldn’t have been that, but it was just that one occurrence mid-late afternoon. Really puzzled me to the point I had to google it, still none the wiser though.

Good luck girls! I’m on cd 3 thank goodness the heavy days are over was really bad This cycle xx

I caved!! Pretty sure evap line and I am out. 12dpo cd29 still 4 more days to go. Unsure if color or not, so light that going to say evap!20190615_080456(2).jpg Screenshot_2019-06-15-08-08-00(1).png

@Tesh23 when you planning on testing Hun your chart is looking pretty good x
Hey bumblebee I tested at 9dpo but didn’t really see anything. I’m 11dpo today and had a temp dip so af is prob around the corner. If she doesn’t show by Monday I will test again that evening.

Witch arrived right on schedule! Trying to find positives about not getting pregnant. Each month I've been improving myself a little bit - multivitamins, improving sleep, diet and water intake. This month I'm going to do more exercise to try and help improve my chances. I'm only a little overweight but worth a try.

I am on my sixth cycle ttc #2. It took me 17 cycles to conceive my son
Thanks. I'll have to learn to be a little more patient. It'll happen when it's meant to happen I guess. Fingers crossed you see your bfp soon x

Tonight after dtd I bled. Hadn’t had any more spotting after Thursday. Could it just have been blood that had pooled and was released because my cervix was disturbed as such?

AF is due tomorrow, so trying to wait to test tomorrow evening or night. Praying for the best. Sorry to those the witch visited. Keep praying for the best.

Wanted this beer in the fridge so bad!!!! Grabbed a Wal-Mart brand since frer was not my friend! Looks like that beer won't be happening for 9 more months! Lol20190615_200800(1).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->