***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

So around 12 am at 14/15 dpo i had light pink spotting , woke up now at 5 am and it’s gone. I usually start spotting the day af is due ( which is today) but it always escalates to a heavy flow with terrible cramps. Hopefully she doesn’t come.

Congrats Crunchymama!
Thank you babe!!!

So around 12 am at 14/15 dpo i had light pink spotting , woke up now at 5 am and it’s gone. I usually start spotting the day af is due ( which is today) but it always escalates to a heavy flow with terrible cramps. Hopefully she doesn’t come.
Me too!!!!! I should have spotted yesterday and none.

This morning! Frer HATES me this baby making time!!!
20190616_061754(1).jpg

I’ve a feeling I’m out. 8dpo, brown spotting and cm is thick and kinda gloopy

@Crunchymama5 - I told you frer tests were being weird!!! Congrats!!! I'm waiting before taking my last 88c Walmart test.... All my tests have been negative so far :/

@Crunchymama5 - I told you frer tests were being weird!!! Congrats!!! I'm waiting before taking my last 88c Walmart test.... All my tests have been negative so far :/
Yeah total first for me! Was so shocked!!! Save that puppy for you have to go make a 10pm walmart run to test in the AM hahaha. Eekkk crossing fingers for you!!!

Hi! I'll be testing from the 25th.

We decided on a whim this month to start trying for #4 so literally only dtd on cd16. I had ewcm that day and for two days before so fingers crossed it was the right time. My cycles are pretty irregular (between 25 and 35 days) but tend to be around 30-32.

Af due today - caved and tested - bfn bah

6B5C1F7E-6D9A-4A92-997E-AA506F196CCC.jpeg

Am sorry Yeah but your not officially out till the witch arrives. FX she doesn't. X

6dpo: I'm feeling cramping, like I usually do a week before AF. :( I'm trying to tell myself it might be a pregnancy symptom. I guess we'll see.

Sorry, tesh. :hugs:

Welcome, salamander!

CD40. BFN on FRER this morning. Frustrated. No AF. Still having slight twingey cramps here and there.

Please just start already. I can't take it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->