***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

Hey ladies - quick check in. Af arrived mid flight to honeymoon bloody typical. But luckily only lasted couple days. Im guessing with my random lines then no lines and week late it was another cp. hopefully this new cycle will be my bfp :) congrats to all who’ve had bfp this cycle and big hugs to who’s af arrived I’m sending all baby dust from beautiful Thailand.

Sorry to hear that ciz. Enjoy Thailand. Went there 6 years ago and always hoping I get a chance to go back one day (and it’s 24 hours of traveling for me. Totally worth it.) There’s still plenty of us also hoping this new cycle is it for us FX.

It’s a little clearer to the naked eye but definitely a squinter

D314908C-0513-4479-8465-7B6F76677F15.jpeg

Hi! I'll be testing from the 25th.

We decided on a whim this month to start trying for #4 so literally only dtd on cd16. I had ewcm that day and for two days before so fingers crossed it was the right time. My cycles are pretty irregular (between 25 and 35 days) but tend to be around 30-32.

Welcome!

CD40. BFN on FRER this morning. Frustrated. No AF. Still having slight twingey cramps here and there.

Please just start already. I can't take it anymore.

Sorry you are still in limbo. I hope you get some answers soon!

Hey ladies - quick check in. Af arrived mid flight to honeymoon bloody typical. But luckily only lasted couple days. Im guessing with my random lines then no lines and week late it was another cp. hopefully this new cycle will be my bfp :) congrats to all who’ve had bfp this cycle and big hugs to who’s af arrived I’m sending all baby dust from beautiful Thailand.

Enjoy Thailand- not jealous at all!

I see it!!!!!!!!

Some pulling sensations and mild cramping tonight. Just been on amazon and ordered a heap of early detection (10mlu) tests to be delivered tomorrow! The ones I have left and used today are 20mlu [-o<

FX Hun, @TTCno4 when was AF due & when where you originally planning to test. Good luck Hun but all looking & sounding very positive x

I’m out ladies. Spotting started around 11pm last night and started this morning.

Good luck to those still waiting! And congrats to all the BFP’s! xx

I’m out ladies. Spotting started around 11pm last night and started this morning.

Good luck to those still waiting! And congrats to all the BFP’s! xx

Sorry Tesh :hugs: I am guessing we will be cycle buddies again this cycle as I am CD5 and due to ovulate around CD20.

FX Hun, @TTCno4 when was AF due & when where you originally planning to test. Good luck Hun but all looking & sounding very positive x
I don’t know for certain because it’s a bit all over the place since stopping bc in April, but I’ve been tracking my cycle using opks and im ovulating around the same time each month with a day of light bleeding 10 days to 2 weeks after. I’m currently 10dpo, projected af due today and official testing date the 20th according to my fertility app.

Sorry to hear that ciz. Enjoy Thailand. Went there 6 years ago and always hoping I get a chance to go back one day (and it’s 24 hours of traveling for me. Totally worth it.) There’s still plenty of us also hoping this new cycle is it for us FX.
Thanks lovely. We’ve had an amazing time heading home tomorrow. It’s about an 18hour journey for us but like you say it’s totally worth it. We’ve stayed in Krabi absolute paradise if you go again definitely worth going here.

Yup definitely see a line coming :)
My stomach is doing somersaults! Was exactly this time 4 years ago I found out I was having my youngest! Hoping the delivery guy isn’t too late today so I can test with the more sensitive ones. Keeping my digital for the end of the week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->