***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

So I got my temp rise this morning, followed almost immediately by heavy spotting :shrug:
temp rise is good from what I’ve seen with other ladies :) you might have had a very strong ovulation burst. Keeping all crossed

Way too early to be testing I know but oh well! 5dpo and my partner says he can see a super faint line x

At 5 DPO the egg is still floating and it's covered by a shell.

At the end of 5 DPO it breaks out from its shell. Then it takes a few more days to implant.

Any line this early is more likely an indent. A lot of ladies complain about them. Did you dip it for more time than it said?

At 5 DPO the egg is still floating and it's covered by a shell.

At the end of 5 DPO it breaks out from its shell. Then it takes a few more days to implant.

Any line this early is more likely an indent. A lot of ladies complain about them. Did you dip it for more time than it said?
Didnt dip it. I peed on it for the recommended time x

Am 9dpo today, am nauseous, bloated and gassy (sorry tmi) also feeling af style cramps and stomach pain even though af is still 6/7 days away. Hoping these are good signs of maybe af is just deciding on being early!!

So hope everyone is doing well this week I know I won't have the will power to wait until a day or 2 before expected AF like I promised myself I would, I made it to 7dpo and tomorrow I will be 8dpo with a bag of ic's just waiting for me so I know I will cave tomorrow! Wish me luck!

You have more patience than me!!!! That said the longer you wait the better the line if bfp. Fingers crossed for testing day xx

Ugh so I decided to test and of course 8dpo bfn but after time limit stupid convincing indent shows](*,)

Ugh so I decided to test and of course 8dpo bfn but after time limit stupid convincing indent shows](*,)
What tests you using ?

Hi Ladies,

So I have decided to take the plunge and start my first testing thread! I am hoping hosting the thread will bring me some TTC luck. So you know the drill, let me know your testing date and I will add you to the first post!

Come on some midsummer BFPS! Baby dust to all and Fx this our month!

:dust:

June Testers

June 1st

Tone
EllaEllaElla
Shnsn
Shanelley

June 2nd

Pamg

June 3rd

KatyR
Ciz
AzureOrchid
MrS. MaBrEy

June 5th
Saveme
Manuel

June 7th
Beccaboo828
Joanna83

June 9th
Swedengirl

June 10th

Mumof1+1

June 12th

Gonzadroit
Aerith07

June 15th

Hopeful2019

June 17th
Cookielady

June 19th
RoseM87

June 23rd
Kittykat7210

June 24th
Kimmy1990

:dust:

Sorry if I'm not doing this right this is my first reply. I'm 2dpo but CD 30 today so put me down for June 8th please as that's when I'll be testing. Thanks

20190528_134625.jpg
Can't really capture it on camera but it's there but I'm counting it as an evap

I see what I think you are seeing saveme, but it does look a little thin... You are still super early though!
Yeah I have never had a line this early on so don't know why I tested this morning... on the bright side you're right I'm still super early and have time!!!

Pregmate is a good brand, so maybe soon!

On Reddit they have a page just for pregnancy test pictures by brand and DPO, and I notice that Pregmate always matches FRER lines.
Thanks that gives me a glimmer of hope, ive been having AF type cramping since 3dpo so we'll see what happens.... I'm praying for us all girls!!!!

Like this side-by-side FRER/Pregmate comparison at 9 dpo and this at 10 dpo

So my period came today a couple of days late so I will need to change my test date I think I’m going to test on the 28th. Seemed like such a long time away :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->