***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

When I used digital opk I never had a peak. I had flashing faces but it never peaked. So I went back to simple ones.
I’ve noticed I usually ovulate after my ewcm has stopped completely, But like you I check cervix too. If it’s showing ovulation signs we get busy just incase. Some people have a very very quick surge maybe that’s whats happening with your cycle?

Yes maybe. We can’t BD more now as OH away until Saturday so I know I should just stop stressing and wait for temp rise. But I’m a control freak and would like to get a positive. I wonder if the one yesterday at 20.45 could be my positive? It’s not as dark as control but maybe for me it’s a positive....

OPK help needed! I have been using the advanced digital tests for the past four cycles and only got a peak once on the day I ovulated. Although I have high fertility for sometimes 10 days.
I was using them this cycle but once again ran out before I got a peak but I am also using ICs OPKs. I am currently CD21, and I have every sign I will ovulate today or tomorrow (EWCM, HSO cervix etc) but still not a remotely near positive line and I am testing every time I pee so can't have missed my surge! Is it possible for some people not to get a positive? I spent the day near dehydrating myself as didn't want to drink too much!

View attachment 1061775
I'm going through the exact same thing!! I've only ever peaked once, all my other cycles, it got near to peak but never reached it. I read somewhere that every woman ovulates at different LH levels so you could ovulate without ever seeing a peak and waiting around for it means you miss your window of opportunity.

That's why this cycle I've been BD'ing every day in my fertile week and im glad i am... I have been staring at multiple Opks for the past two days that are not peaking!! But EWCM and all the signs are saying I should be ovulating soon.

Well in one way I’m glad I’m not the only one but sorry your going through the confusion too!

I know I should probably just rely on CM and CP but I can have EWCM for like a week before so it would be nice to pinpoint O a bit better as my OH is struggling with the endless BDing when I O later than normal!

Yes maybe. We can’t BD more now as OH away until Saturday so I know I should just stop stressing and wait for temp rise. But I’m a control freak and would like to get a positive. I wonder if the one yesterday at 20.45 could be my positive? It’s not as dark as control but maybe for me it’s a positive....
You have peaked between your 20:45 and 6:00. But yes to me your 20:45 looks very close.
I’m the same I like to see a clear line lol

OPK help needed! I have been using the advanced digital tests for the past four cycles and only got a peak once on the day I ovulated. Although I have high fertility for sometimes 10 days.
I was using them this cycle but once again ran out before I got a peak but I am also using ICs OPKs. I am currently CD21, and I have every sign I will ovulate today or tomorrow (EWCM, HSO cervix etc) but still not a remotely near positive line and I am testing every time I pee so can't have missed my surge! Is it possible for some people not to get a positive? I spent the day near dehydrating myself as didn't want to drink too much!

View attachment 1061775
It could be the IC opk’s being dodgy! I had a pack I brought off eBay and they barely had a line. I brought some new ones (still from eBay) and they had light pink lines then I did get my surge the test line was dark but not as dark as the control. On the other ones that were super faint on surge day it was still hardly a line. I tossed those because they were dodgy. Some people don’t get a peak with the digitals and the box says if you don’t get a peak after 10 days of highs it won’t show a peak. Not sure what’s the go with that. I would go with the 28th as your peak and it’s just a short surge

View attachment 1061775

This video was when I first saw ic’s can be very dodgy after watching someone’s LH line progression between different tests

Hi girls I see either half of us are waiting to test or still waiting to O.
AFM-Im 9dpo and I got a bfn today and feel super bummed out. I know its early but with both my dd and ds I tested fairly early and sure enough clear as day bfp! So its hard not to feel like its over for me...

Thanks for the suggestions Tay and ciz! I only had a very slight temp rise this morning so don’t think I’ve yet to ovulate. Eughhh this ovulation wait is horrible. I’m guessing it has to be today.... I’ll still do my OPKs but not hopeful I’ll get a positive...

Saveme- Im also the same once I hit 10dpo but all my research says that even if you have had a BFP at 8dpo with one it can be 15dpo with another! I know it doesn’t help though! But you’re definitely not out!

I’m the opposite saveme. I get late BFPs. Every pregnancy is different. So, keeping my fingers crossed for both of us. I had what I thought was a line a couple days ago but it must’ve been an Evap because BFNs since then.

I’m the opposite saveme. I get late BFPs. Every pregnancy is different. So, keeping my fingers crossed for both of us. I had what I thought was a line a couple days ago but it must’ve been an Evap because BFNs since then.
:hugs:

Thought I'd give fertility friend a go as I know a lot of you ladies use it. Not got a basal thermometer yet but plan on getting one. I have become obsessed with looking at the app and trying to suss it out Haha

20190530_072837.jpg

Nothing yet except a shadow. 7dpo. This month is the longest yet lol

Screenshot_20190530-074421_Instagram.jpg

Hi girls I see either half of us are waiting to test or still waiting to O.
AFM-Im 9dpo and I got a bfn today and feel super bummed out. I know its early but with both my dd and ds I tested fairly early and sure enough clear as day bfp! So its hard not to feel like its over for me...

I'm 11dpo (maybe 10) and tested bfn this morning. Feel the same way.
Although with my first little one I tested bfn on 9, 11 and 13 dpo and then on 14 dpo I got my bfp. So even though I know there's still a chance I feel out too this cycle.
Im hoping maybe late implantation??

I'm 11dpo (maybe 10) and tested bfn this morning. Feel the same way.
Although with my first little one I tested bfn on 9, 11 and 13 dpo and then on 14 dpo I got my bfp. So even though I know there's still a chance I feel out too this cycle.
Im hoping maybe late implantation??
Hopefully thats the case... I guess that's why everyone says you're not out till AF shows!!!
Fx, for us all!!!

Ok so looks like maybe I finally got a positive OPK! These are all of them from today- what do you think? I think the 16.00 one looks maybe positive??

Thing is I have O pains and my body symptoms say I should expect a temp shift tomorrow going on past months, is it not too late for a positive if I’m right that I should expect a temp shift in the morning?
0DEBE2EC-43A7-4015-A8FD-749B55D91324.jpeg

Ok so looks like maybe I finally got a positive OPK! These are all of them from today- what do you think? I think the 16.00 one looks maybe positive??

View attachment 1061829

16:00 looks very very close. These look like the ones I use and on the back of the packet it would say that 16:00 is positive.

Have you checked cervix?

Yes it is HSO and I have watery EWCM, normally all signs of Ov day for me. So a little confused as everything says 24 hours after positive you should Ov but based on my signs I’d expect ov today and temp rise tomorrow...

Does anyone else find ovulation tests really hard to decipher? I’m trying to figure out my cycle at the moment, I used clearblue advanced digital at the beginning of May (2nd) getting 6 days high fertility and my peak on the 7th. Assuming I ovulated then I am now 23 days dpo and no period. I started testing with LH strips on the 28th but thinking about going back to the clearblue digital. Has anyone else found these to be more accurate? Driving myself crazy here. Have attached my ovia calendar just for date references

02DA3AF1-147F-4CF4-8960-F28F0EF83FF1.jpeg

Yes TTCno4 I find them extremely stressful! I used the CB advanced and struggled to get peak, trying the strips now and I’m confused and more stressed. I think this will be my last month using them.. as I think they add more stress!

I’m guessing you don’t temp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->