***June Testing Thread!***7 BFPS SO FAR *******

I think I have added everyone but please let me know if I missed anyone or got something wrong!

9dpo - another shadow of a line. I’m determined to stay strong and not bust out the frer yet lol 60F310D9-3788-433B-8F42-37DCD6CEE036.jpeg

I did a 2nd test couple hours later. Somethings being picked up, hope these aren’t the works of dodgy tests 6E9E05FC-205C-4DCC-8EAF-9340991E9266.jpeg 55BD46AD-2489-4639-B93C-2F615A3B3DF7.jpeg

Last edited:
We are out for June unfortunately, going to have to visit the doctors as well because I’m only having a 1-2 day luteal phase :cry:

going to have to visit the doctors as well because I’m only having a 1-2 day luteal phase :cry:

Your AF arrives 1-2 days after confirmed ovulation? Really?

I was asked to wait 2 days to confirm ovulation just to start taking progesterone to support the luteal phase.

Hope your doctor can help out.

I'm 14 DPO here.

Rising temps on my chart and a constant dull ache on one side, but I can't get myself to test!

:nope:

I'm SO done after 12 cycles of staring at possible faint lines from every different angle, under every kind of light, in every room of the house. Overnight I've become allergic to FRERs.

Might test tomorrow at 15 DPO if temps are still high.

I'm 14 DPO here.

Rising temps on my chart and a constant dull ache on one side, but I can't get myself to test!

:nope:

I'm SO done after 12 cycles of staring at possible faint lines from every different angle, under every kind of light, in every room of the house. Overnight I've become allergic to FRERs.

Might test tomorrow at 15 DPO if temps are still high.
I’m keeping everything crossed for you.

We are out for June unfortunately, going to have to visit the doctors as well because I’m only having a 1-2 day luteal phase :cry:
Sorry hun :hugs:I hope your dr can help to what’s going on with you cycle

Your AF arrives 1-2 days after confirmed ovulation? Really?

I was asked to wait 2 days to confirm ovulation just to start taking progesterone to support the luteal phase.

Hope your doctor can help out.

This was last months chart and the one before that’s the same, this months is the same except I’ve ovulated on CD19 instead :shrug:

28231438-D41E-4758-8ACF-72971C76847E.jpeg

I’ll join this thread. Not sure when my test date will be as it seems my cycle is irregular at the moment and just started opk yesterday but will keep you updated. I got a solid smiley on clearblue digital ovulation 3 weeks ago but no af or bfp ](*,)so a bit frustrated as to what’s going on. Spent hours on google researching whether it’s possible to have a surge but not actually ovulate or have a period. I came off desogestrel 7 weeks ago, had a withdrawal bleed a week later, solid smiley, terrible pregnancy symptoms that are common after stopping desogestrel and now nothing but cramping. Anyone else have any experience or advice? I know it can take a few weeks for af to return after bc but I had no issues when I stopped it this time 4 years ago to have my daughter

10 dpo and bfn... Beginning to lose hope. Not testing tomorrow so next one will be 12dpo.

10 dpo and bfn... Beginning to lose hope. Not testing tomorrow so next one will be 12dpo.
With my son and daughters test I didn’t get a line until the Fmu of 12dpo even then very faint line. Keep hope hun

I’ll join this thread. Not sure when my test date will be as it seems my cycle is irregular at the moment and just started opk yesterday but will keep you updated. I got a solid smiley on clearblue digital ovulation 3 weeks ago but no af or bfp ](*,)so a bit frustrated as to what’s going on. Spent hours on google researching whether it’s possible to have a surge but not actually ovulate or have a period. I came off desogestrel 7 weeks ago, had a withdrawal bleed a week later, solid smiley, terrible pregnancy symptoms that are common after stopping desogestrel and now nothing but cramping. Anyone else have any experience or advice? I know it can take a few weeks for af to return after bc but I had no issues when I stopped it this time 4 years ago to have my daughter
This time round my cycle has been a rollercoaster. It was usually 35 days but after coming off the pill it added another week so roughly 42 days. I’ve had random mid cycle bleeding, along with faint tests that didn’t add up cycle timing wise either. I stopped taking bc in December and this cycle I feel it’s gone more normal. Hope yours settles soon hun. Lots of luck to you

OPK help needed! I have been using the advanced digital tests for the past four cycles and only got a peak once on the day I ovulated. Although I have high fertility for sometimes 10 days.
I was using them this cycle but once again ran out before I got a peak but I am also using ICs OPKs. I am currently CD21, and I have every sign I will ovulate today or tomorrow (EWCM, HSO cervix etc) but still not a remotely near positive line and I am testing every time I pee so can't have missed my surge! Is it possible for some people not to get a positive? I spent the day near dehydrating myself as didn't want to drink too much!

D4423CD2-7BD8-4EBF-978E-03D6C8B73E2B.jpeg

Welcome and let me know when you have a testing date!

OPK help needed! I have been using the advanced digital tests for the past four cycles and only got a peak once on the day I ovulated. Although I have high fertility for sometimes 10 days.
I was using them this cycle but once again ran out before I got a peak but I am also using ICs OPKs. I am currently CD21, and I have every sign I will ovulate today or tomorrow (EWCM, HSO cervix etc) but still not a remotely near positive line and I am testing every time I pee so can't have missed my surge! Is it possible for some people not to get a positive? I spent the day near dehydrating myself as didn't want to drink too much!

View attachment 1061775

When I used digital opk I never had a peak. I had flashing faces but it never peaked. So I went back to simple ones.
I’ve noticed I usually ovulate after my ewcm has stopped completely, But like you I check cervix too. If it’s showing ovulation signs we get busy just incase. Some people have a very very quick surge maybe that’s whats happening with your cycle?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->