*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Morning ladies.

So no AF yet and temp went up this morning so I have no idea what is going on with me.
I'm 15dpo today if I did ovulate in day 8.
FF still has the dotted lines so even that's unsure.
My chart does look like I ovulated on day 13 which is my normal time but my OPKs were all negative and I kept testing until day 18 of my cycle. So I'm really confused.
No pregnancy symptoms at all so I know its not that.
Guess all I can do is wait. I have started bleeding at 16dpo b4 so maybe she will be here tommorow.
No cramps no sore boobs no nothing.
](*,)

I'm sorry your cycle is being so confusing Suggar. I hope AF hurries up if she is coming. Hugs to you.

My OPK's have gotten slowly darker over the last 3 days since I started with them. Not as dark as the control line yet though and if I am right about when I ovulate it shouldn't happen until next Wednesday so not expecting much yet with them however I have slippery CM this morning so I must have entered my 'fertile window' or the 5 days before O that things are possible in. We probably wont BD loads until the Sunday and after though.

CD18 and still waiting to ov here. I'm just hoping it happens earlier than cd44 like it did last cycle :lol:

So im out. AF has just reared her ugly head. 13 DPO. Just want it over now so i can focus on the next cycle. Good luck to everyone and loads of baby dust! :dust::dust::dust:

I'm sorry your cycle is being so confusing Suggar. I hope AF hurries up if she is coming. Hugs to you.

My OPK's have gotten slowly darker over the last 3 days since I started with them. Not as dark as the control line yet though and if I am right about when I ovulate it shouldn't happen until next Wednesday so not expecting much yet with them however I have slippery CM this morning so I must have entered my 'fertile window' or the 5 days before O that things are possible in. We probably wont BD loads until the Sunday and after though.

Thank you hon. I had wet slippery CM on CD7 with postive OPK then wet slippery cm again on CD20 and CD21 I did OPks on them 2 days and they were negative but the line was dark. Now there supper faint again. I didnt do any OPKs on day 19 so I'm wondering if maybe I wud of got a postive then.
If my temp goes up again and remains up then maybe I didnt ovulate untill day 22?
I know ure body can try and ovulate and fail and then go on to ovulate later in ure cycle.
Just wish I new what was going on. If i did O supper early I'd rather AF just show so I can get on to next cycle.
I'm In limbo again. I've had no egg white cm at all this whole cycle. So I guess if if I did ovulate later I'm gonna be out.

Last edited:
Thank you hon. I had wet slippery CM on CD7 with postive OPK then wet slippery cm again on CD20 and CD21 I did OPks on them 2 days and they were negative but the line was dark. Now there supper faint again. I didnt do any OPKs on day 19 so I'm wondering if maybe I wud of got a postive then.
If my temp goes up again and remains up then maybe I didnt ovulate untill day 22?
I know ure body can try and ovulate and fail and then go on to ovulate later in ure cycle.
Just wish I new what was going on. If i did O supper early I'd rather AF just show so I can get on to next cycle.
I'm In limbo again. I've had no egg white cm at all this whole cycle. So I guess if if I did ovulate later I'm gonna be out.

Did you not BD later on in your cycle? If you did you could still have a chance? I had some early EWCM which is weird for me...maybe chemicals do mess up the cycle afterwards? keep positive though...I'm not ready to give up for a while yet and neither should you x

So im out. AF has just reared her ugly head. 13 DPO. Just want it over now so i can focus on the next cycle. Good luck to everyone and loads of baby dust! :dust::dust::dust:
I'm sorry dannie, sending you baby dust for your next cycle too. :dust::dust:

Morning ladies.

So no AF yet and temp went up this morning so I have no idea what is going on with me.
I'm 15dpo today if I did ovulate in day 8.
FF still has the dotted lines so even that's unsure.
My chart does look like I ovulated on day 13 which is my normal time but my OPKs were all negative and I kept testing until day 18 of my cycle. So I'm really confused.
No pregnancy symptoms at all so I know its not that.
Guess all I can do is wait. I have started bleeding at 16dpo b4 so maybe she will be here tommorow.
No cramps no sore boobs no nothing.
](*,)

hopefully AF just appears and then you can start a fresh with your next cycle hun <3 x
sending hugs xx

I’m so sorry, I know how disappointed you must be, it’s so tough each month. You are not out until AF so there could still be some hope.
Thanks hun, im hoping so too.
but not feeling it lol xx

just been to the bathroom thinking AF had showed and its just more CM .. whereas earlier there was almost nothing there? & CP is back up to slightly higher & softish ...

THATS IT I QUIT :lol: xx

Omg..why do I read google? Just saw this which means I probably have 90% bad eggs at age 46.

All women have some percentage of abnormal eggs. According to studies of embryos created from eggs of different ages, women in their early 20s have about 20% abnormal eggs, while women in their 40s have upwards of 80% abnormal eggs. This decline in egg quality and fertility is seen across populations.

Cycle day 19...still no sign of ovulation happening and my temp is staying low. Saw that my current temps can be an indicator that my thyroid is off - but it was just recently tested so I'm not sure if that's the case. Either way, my body sure knows how to frustrate me. I'm even on a supplement that is supposed to help regulate my cycle - tons of women left reviews saying how much it helped.

Nah my body can't be simple like that. ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

Opks are getting pretty dark so fingers crossed ovulation is soon. It did this last month too though but took several attempts at lh rise to actually ovulate. Screenshot_20200605-144947_Gallery.jpg

Did you not BD later on in your cycle? If you did you could still have a chance? I had some early EWCM which is weird for me...maybe chemicals do mess up the cycle afterwards? keep positive though...I'm not ready to give up for a while yet and neither should you x

Yes we have bedded hon. Not every day but it shud be covered if I did ovulate late. This is gross but when we did the deed the other night hubby commented how gooey it was up there TMI lol.
Dont read Google hon its scares ya to death.
If those statistics were true how do womon Haha babies in there 40s. Because loads do. Look at that sue Radford. Shes 45 and shes had about 4 babies since being 40.
We must not give up hon.
U got pregnant last cycle I know it was a chemical like me but that is proof u can still get pregnant hon.

hopefully AF just appears and then you can start a fresh with your next cycle hun <3 x
sending hugs xx

Thank you hon. Still no sign and no cramping or anything. Starting to wonder if I ovulatated later than I thought. She shud be here by now if it was day 8.
Hate being in limbo.
Cycle day 19...still no sign of ovulation happening and my temp is staying low. Saw that my current temps can be an indicator that my thyroid is off - but it was just recently tested so I'm not sure if that's the case. Either way, my body sure knows how to frustrate me. I'm even on a supplement that is supposed to help regulate my cycle - tons of women left reviews saying how much it helped.

Nah my body can't be simple like that. ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

Hope ovulation is soon hon
Opks are getting pretty dark so fingers crossed ovulation is soon. It did this last month too though but took several attempts at lh rise to actually ovulate. View attachment 1082416

Nearly hon. Those tests are the best when postive the line goes darker than the control that's what I love about them because they are so easy to read. The app is not good tho I cudnt get on with that lol. I rekon ure get ure peak tommorow. Make sure ure testing twice a day hon. Sending loads of baby dust :dust:

My boobs are still sore but I’m not testing. Af is due tomorrow so I’m going to wait and see if it arrived before testing. Sorry @danniemum2be and congrats @MrsT116

U are way more patient than me. If I had ure symptoms I wud be peeing on something right now hehe.

Sorry to all those who AF came I'm just sat waiting for mine to show but no sign yet.
So annoying I really just want to get onto a new cycle. .
I wont be testing until July at this rate. TTC has to be one of the most frustrating thing.

We will get our :bfp: ladies we will we will we will :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Haha @Suggerhoney 'gooey'. My DH never notices a difference, he's just glad he's getting some action lol!!
@Deethehippy please stay away from Google. I made the same mistake looking at the chances of pregnancy with one tube and it was saying how difficult it is, it was all very negative and I was so upset. Then I thought.. I got pregnant twice after it, once was a chemical and once was DS, so it is possible and it didn't seem to change my chances. Google is the devil!! Stay positive hun xx

I tested again this afternoon, stark white bfn. I was sure this was our month. Oh well. Tomorrow I'll be 11dpo and will try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->