*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Hey ladies! I ovulated cd10 which was the 30th May. I'm currently 6dpo and experienced the lightning bolt feeling up the vajayjay today. Have read alot that it can be linked with implantation, hope so! After all these years TTC I still get myself excited each month

@Suggerhoney i had a negative yesterday on an early result test so I’m not hopeful at all.

U never know hon maybe implantation or ovulation was later than u think. Do u normoly get sore boobs b4 AF. I dont it's always a classic pregnancy symptom for me. I had it will DD and DS and the chemical.
Fingers crossed for you

Haha @Suggerhoney 'gooey'. My DH never notices a difference, he's just glad he's getting some action lol!!
@Deethehippy please stay away from Google. I made the same mistake looking at the chances of pregnancy with one tube and it was saying how difficult it is, it was all very negative and I was so upset. Then I thought.. I got pregnant twice after it, once was a chemical and once was DS, so it is possible and it didn't seem to change my chances. Google is the devil!! Stay positive hun xx

I tested again this afternoon, stark white bfn. I was sure this was our month. Oh well. Tomorrow I'll be 11dpo and will try again.

Hahaha that's exactly what he said lol. Men are funny hehe. Good luck for tommorows test hon
I agree with u about google it is the devil. All it does is cause worry and anxiety.

So it's now evening and still no sign of AF. Thought it had started earlier but was cm.
Had a few sharp stitch like feelings right down in the pelvis right side overy.
Not tested today apart from with a OPK but was negative.
I'm just wanting to see if AF shows and what my temps do and if FF change my ovulation date.

Hey ladies! I ovulated cd10 which was the 30th May. I'm currently 6dpo and experienced the lightning bolt feeling up the vajayjay today. Have read alot that it can be linked with implantation, hope so! After all these years TTC I still get myself excited each month

Hi welcome hon

Hi :hi:

I’m also 6dpo today and have had the same little lightning/sharp pains (not exactly a pain but hard to describe) since late yesterday!

Everything is crossed!xx

Good luck! :)

Still getting the weird poking stitch pain in right overy. Still no AF:-k

I’m also 6dpo today and have had the same little lightning/sharp pains (not exactly a pain but hard to describe) since late yesterday!

Everything is crossed!xx

I'm getting it to but I'm 15dpo or maybe 10dpo not sure my whole cycle has been weird since the chemical. Feels like a sharp stitch pain or like something poking.

@Suggerhoney I ovulated 2 days earlier than predicted. I don’t really get sore boobs but the whole time they’ve hurt.

This is the app I use. My body is super weird so I have to track on this.

0A9ACE84-25B8-4C70-BD59-E41D63D22D3B.png

Hey ladies :hi: I have a feeling this is not our month :cry: basically since 2dpo I've had bad cramping and tonight wowzer it is so painful :cry: why on earth do we do it to ourself :shrug: anyway hope you ladies are well xx

I received my OPK’s in the mail today! It’s my first time using them so I have questions...

I have a 27-30 day cycle normally (though this month it was wacky 37 day cycle). The kit says to use the number of your days in your cycle and will give you the day you should start testing (I.e. 30 day cycle i should test starting at day 14.) but in thinking I should start testing at at least day 11 since my cycle can vary?

Also, this is a silly question but I’m assuming I should stop testing once I ovulate right?

Bfn for me today at 11dpo. AF due tomorrow so I suppose I'll just wait on her arrival.

Hope to see some more bfps soon xx

Bfn for me today at 11dpo. AF due tomorrow so I suppose I'll just wait on her arrival.

Hope to see some more bfps soon xx

Awww no sorry about :bfn: not out until :witch: shows tho xx

Afm ladies this cramping is still so painful keep thinking I'm going to go loo and af here :cry: tmi but I feel so wet down there but when been loo and wipe it's dry :shrug: xx

Hi ladies. I got positives on a few different tests yesterday. Did a CB digi this morning and it says not pregnant! What a slap in the face! When I looked up the threshold hcg it said 10miu would give a 1-2 weeks reading. I took a 25 miu test yesterday and got a positive, faint but there. Confused :(

Hi ladies. I got positives on a few different tests yesterday. Did a CB digi this morning and it says not pregnant! What a slap in the face! When I looked up the threshold hcg it said 10miu would give a 1-2 weeks reading. I took a 25 miu test yesterday and got a positive, faint but there. Confused :(
Have you tried any other tests this morning? Digital’s are known for not showing up until a few days after your first BFP. I thought they were over 25 miu?

@MrsT116 that's so confusing! Hopefully just a dud test! Your lines looked good to me!

@Jft1 sorry about the bfns. I have been taking vitamin C and a B complex vitamin to help my short LP over the last 6 months. It seemed to help a little, the cycle before I started those, my LP was 8 days, and now it tends to be around 10-11 days, still not ideal but better than 8!

Sorry you hurt your back @Deethehippy hope it feels better soon!

I am sooo confused by my chart this month.. I had a positive OPK at 11am on CD 13, which is around my usual time so I was happy with that, but I took another OPK at 9pm that evening and it was completely negative.. So I thought short surge, has happened before.. but then on CD 15 I had a temp jump, thought that I must have ovulated CD14, which lined up with the positive OPK, but then today cd16 my temp has dropped again! Now I'm really confused!! This has happened once before i think it was the cycle before last, and FF ended up deciding that it didn't even know if I had ovulated in the end :-(

Does anyone here who's good with charts have an idea what is happening?

Everything is crossed!xx

Good luck to you too hun xx

Everything is crossed!xx

I’m 8 DPO now and been having the same sharp pains on right side and a dull ache/stretching feeling very low down in my pelvis.
I’ve also had heartburn which I don’t normally get and a heartburn type pain in the left side of my left boob almost at my armpit.
I might do an early test tomorrow as I can wait any longer!

I received my OPK’s in the mail today! It’s my first time using them so I have questions...

I have a 27-30 day cycle normally (though this month it was wacky 37 day cycle). The kit says to use the number of your days in your cycle and will give you the day you should start testing (I.e. 30 day cycle i should test starting at day 14.) but in thinking I should start testing at at least day 11 since my cycle can vary?

Also, this is a silly question but I’m assuming I should stop testing once I ovulate right?

I'd start testing based on your shortest cycle. So if its 27 days start testing day 11. Yeh you can stop testing after ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->