*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Have you tried any other tests this morning? Digital’s are known for not showing up until a few days after your first BFP. I thought they were over 25 miu?

FRER was positive this morning but no darker than yesterdays test. Really hoping this isn't going to end in another chemical :(

20200606_073806.jpg

FRER was positive this morning but no darker than yesterdays test. Really hoping this isn't going to end in another chemical :(

View attachment 1082419

I'm praying this isn't another chemical for you. The test isn't lighter for sure but hard to say if it is darker.. They do say that progression only happens after 48 hours so fingers crossed tomorrows test will be slightly darker.

Thank you so much. I'll update tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I'll be so upset if its another chemical xxx

This isn’t quite positive yet is it?

A4E71FAC-969A-41C6-B29F-702CE350706D.jpeg

I'm out ladies my temp plummeted and AF is here.

I woke up at 2am with horrible cramps, I think AF is on her way.

I’m 8 DPO now and been having the same sharp pains on right side and a dull ache/stretching feeling very low down in my pelvis.
I’ve also had heartburn which I don’t normally get and a heartburn type pain in the left side of my left boob almost at my armpit.
I might do an early test tomorrow as I can wait any longer!

Im so tempted to test too and I’ve actually had OH hide my tests so I’m less tempted!

Fingers crossed for you lovely :dust:

Thanks hon. Im so scared I'm gonna ovulate to early again :confused:

Really sorry Sugger that AF came but at least you can start this new cycle fresh. I am sure this next one will be all back to normal - keep positive xx

Af has arrived :sad2: I go back to work next month so I’m back to my boss telling me not to get pregnant

Really sorry Sugger that AF came but at least you can start this new cycle fresh. I am sure this next one will be all back to normal - keep positive xx

Thank you Dee. I have cystitis to so feeling pretty uncomfortable right now.
Hopfully this cycle will be normol. [-o<

Sorry sugger :hugs:

Thanks hon. Hopfully this cycle is back to normol. Think I'll start the OPks on day 6 but praying they are negative untill day 11. I'll be so upset if I ovulate to early again. :-(

sorry to hear this lovely, sending :hugs:

Thanks hon.

Af has arrived :sad2: I go back to work next month so I’m back to my boss telling me not to get pregnant

Oh no I'm so sorry hon.
I really hope we all get our BFPs soon [-o<

Thank you Dee. I have cystitis to so feeling pretty uncomfortable right now.
Hopfully this cycle will be normol. [-o<

Thanks hon. Hopfully this cycle is back to normol. Think I'll start the OPks on day 6 but praying they are negative untill day 11. I'll be so upset if I ovulate to early again. :-(

Thanks hon.

Oh no I'm so sorry hon.
I really hope we all get our BFPs soon [-o<

Oh ouch, cystitis is horrible, I have had that before AF before. Maybe changing hormones can trigger it? Drink plenty hon and get some antibiotics if it goes on. I'm praying for your testing at the end of June. I would love some of us to be in pregnancy groups together too.

Oh no, I'm sorry. Don't worry about your boss...just secretly keep trying to get pregnant :) I would dread telling my work tbh if I did get pregnant but it's not going to stop me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->