*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Hello. Catching up on all the comments! @MrsT116 i see a bit of progression, please don't get worked up or stressed. When I had ds I had no progression for about 10 days, it was on ics right enough, but literally nothing. And he's a happy 7 month old!

@Suggerhoney so sorry hun, on to next cycle, stay strong!

@Deethehippy i had one brand and that's as dark as it got, I'd say within a few hours it'll be positive. That's why I started testing with two at the one time x

Afm, 11dpo, AF due tomorrow. Had weird really low down cramps and stretching?? I had bfn this morning if frer and ic, held for 4 hours and imagined a faint line this afternoon. I don't think it was really there.
Will test in the morning anyway. My boobs are a bit sore and I feel off.

Sorry ladies that AF has come to :hugs:

Jft1 sounds promising! Let us know what happens in the morning!
I've been on a ten hour shift today, when I got home I thought I'd re test (because I'm a POAS addict and worrying about chemical) and I think I actually see progression on my IC from yesterday to today, and my clearblue. I've attached a pic. They are all still so faint though, so I don't know how it'll turn out xx

20200606_200814.jpg

I've been on a ten hour shift today, when I got home I thought I'd re test (because I'm a POAS addict and worrying about chemical) and I think I actually see progression on my IC from yesterday to today, and my clearblue. I've attached a pic. They are all still so faint though, so I don't know how it'll turn out xx

View attachment 1082442
I think your lines look great. The month I had my chemical I had a bfp on a digital really early. The cycle I had ds I didn't. Attached is my 15dpo test with ds and yours are just as dark! I've got everything crossed for you xx

5B592A82-4297-48B9-ADA8-7A219185D07A.jpeg

Sorry AF has shown guys :hug: ..
im just waiting on her, shes due in 3 days
12dpo
:bfn: this morning
CP- high/softish
CM- milky/cream
Boobs have random little Tingles in them

I ordered two frers, they came today
& only two IC’s left :shock: .. so if they are all bfn then im not buying anymore tests until i am late on another cycle

sending lots of hugs to everyone in this thread xo
:flower:

I think your lines look great. The month I had my chemical I had a bfp on a digital really early. The cycle I had ds I didn't. Attached is my 15dpo test with ds and yours are just as dark! I've got everything crossed for you xx

View attachment 1082443

Thank you so much! That's made me feel loads better :flower:

Have just checked my tracking app & its changed my ovulation date forward by two days!

so going by the changed date i am 10 Dpo ?
We DTD two days Prior to the changed one.. so hopefully if thats right then there was some still live sperm there to meet the egg ..

OMG :( :(

View attachment 1082442
The lines are lookin’ good ;)

Hello. Catching up on all the comments! @MrsT116 i see a bit of progression, please don't get worked up or stressed. When I had ds I had no progression for about 10 days, it was on ics right enough, but literally nothing. And he's a happy 7 month old!

@Deethehippy i had one brand and that's as dark as it got, I'd say within a few hours it'll be positive. That's why I started testing with two at the one time x

Afm, 11dpo, AF due tomorrow. Had weird really low down cramps and stretching?? I had bfn this morning if frer and ic, held for 4 hours and imagined a faint line this afternoon. I don't think it was really there.
Got my fingers & toes crossed for you hun <3

View attachment 1082442

I definitely see progression there!
:dust:

View attachment 1082442

Thats definitely much darker! I think tomorrows tests will be even better :)

Hey everyone I'm back at last. Took me a while to get over last cycle's chemical and the disappointment. Mainly as it meant accepting how hard itll be to conceive now I'm back at work but hey. Gonna work with it!

So I did an OPK today just for kicks, its CD11 and bare in mind i usually ovulate CD18 or CD21. (Last cycle was 21) and i didnt expect to see a line like this one. Its not positive but fingers crossed it will be very soon in the next day..two or three?? I'd normally get something hard to spot at this stage. To think I could have missed this build up if I'd waited until CD15!

Fingers crossed for everyone else waiting to ovulate or for a BFP! And lots of luck for your new cycles to those who had a disappointing result.

20200606_215600.jpg

Oh ouch, cystitis is horrible, I have had that before AF before. Maybe changing hormones can trigger it? Drink plenty hon and get some antibiotics if it goes on. I'm praying for your testing at the end of June. I would love some of us to be in pregnancy groups together too.

Its hateful. And so sore. I've been drinking loads and that's helped and I took some of those cystitis sachets. I have another 3 to drink tomorrow there horrible but they work.
I just have to keep an eye on it because sometimes when I get cystitis it travels to my kidneys causing a kidney infection.

So after telling u about google being the devil I only went on it again searching short follicular phase and now I really wish I didnt.
I'm hoping my supper short follicular phase was just down to the chemical and will now be back to normol but I'm freeking out that I have a problem and I'm gonna keep having a very short follicular phase and short cycles and early ovulation. App symptoms of being in pre menopause are.
Cycles getting shorter
Ovulating earlier and follicular phase being to short.
Why oh why oh why did I have to go searching.

View attachment 1082442
That's darker :)

Its hateful. And so sore. I've been drinking loads and that's helped and I took some of those cystitis sachets. I have another 3 to drink tomorrow there horrible but they work.
I just have to keep an eye on it because sometimes when I get cystitis it travels to my kidneys causing a kidney infection.

So after telling u about google being the devil I only went on it again searching short follicular phase and now I really wish I didnt.
I'm hoping my supper short follicular phase was just down to the chemical and will now be back to normol but I'm freeking out that I have a problem and I'm gonna keep having a very short follicular phase and short cycles and early ovulation. App symptoms of being in pre menopause are.
Cycles getting shorter
Ovulating earlier and follicular phase being to short.
Why oh why oh why did I have to go searching.

Google can be helpful but it can also drive you nuts. I've convinced myself I have all sorts of illnesses and problems in the past....I think the doctors thought I had lost it lol I am 46 and also convinced myself I was going through peri-menopause a while back but more recently my cycles have been back to very regular and then I had that chemical, so who knows what can happen. Anyone at any age can have a few weird cycles or hormone fluctuations. Remember you are only 40 and you have recently had a child so your body should still know what to do. Please try not to worry Sugger because that can't help. I read that drinking loads can help with ovulation so keep your fluids up and try to eat well and relax as much as possible. Miracles can and do happen and text books and doctors don't always get it all right. :hugs::hugs:

Hey everyone I'm back at last. Took me a while to get over last cycle's chemical and the disappointment. Mainly as it meant accepting how hard itll be to conceive now I'm back at work but hey. Gonna work with it!

So I did an OPK today just for kicks, its CD11 and bare in mind i usually ovulate CD18 or CD21. (Last cycle was 21) and i didnt expect to see a line like this one. Its not positive but fingers crossed it will be very soon in the next day..two or three?? I'd normally get something hard to spot at this stage. To think I could have missed this build up if I'd waited until CD15!

Fingers crossed for everyone else waiting to ovulate or for a BFP! And lots of luck for your new cycles to those who had a disappointing result.

View attachment 1082445

Are they the one step OPK tests? I find with those the line goes about as dark as the control line but never darker. I think ure close hon. I bet u get ure postive tommorow good luck

Thanks hon. Not feeling that hopful tho I'm scared I have a follicular phase problem because it was way to short but I'm hoping it's just down to the chemical and not age related.
I just want to fast forward to cycle day 11 with no ovulation. I really wanna be able to test this month but if I end up having another very short follicular phase and early Ov I won't be able to ever fall pregnant again. :-(
Ure symptoms sound very hopful hon I really hope u get ure BFP this cycle.
If I dont ovulate to early this time then I shud be testing around 28th june.
My cycle was only 23 days but I'm hoping this cycle it will be back to my norm 26 to 28 days.
[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;
Have just checked my tracking app & its changed my ovulation date forward by two days!

so going by the changed date i am 10 Dpo ?
We DTD two days Prior to the changed one.. so hopefully if thats right then there was some still live sperm there to meet the egg ..

OMG :( :(
Good luck hon
So did u ovulate at ure normol time this cycle? I'm still so worried about ovulating to early again but praying this new cycle will be back to my norm.
I normoly look forward to doing OPKs but I'm already dreading it. I just dont want any ot them being positive untill day 11[-o&lt;

View attachment 1082442

Ure lines look great hon.

I really hope we see more poitives soon :)

I didn't even test this morning. AF is due Tuesday and I am pretty much symptom free :/ I think I am just gonna wait it out from here and only test again if AF is late.

So from my cycle prediction I’ll be testing on the 30th of June too.

Sugger I have about 6 One Steps left from last cycle so figured I need to use then invest in a better brand! Wondfo maybe? I'm wondering if O doesnt happen for two or three days if I can make 6 tests stretch. Unlikely haha.

I really hope we see more poitives soon :)

I didn't even test this morning. AF is due Tuesday and I am pretty much symptom free :/ I think I am just gonna wait it out from here and only test again if AF is late.

Fingers crossed the :witch: dont show hon. Good luck:dust:

So from my cycle prediction I’ll be testing on the 30th of June too.

Think I'll be testing around that time to. Maybe the 29th. That's if my ovulation is at the normol time this cycle and not to early again](*,)

Sugger I have about 6 One Steps left from last cycle so figured I need to use then invest in a better brand! Wondfo maybe? I'm wondering if O doesnt happen for two or three days if I can make 6 tests stretch. Unlikely haha.

I like the one step ones they do work but can leave u scratching ure head sometimes. Sometimes the line is a smidge lighter than control but on my other brand easy@home the test line goes darker than the control line so I find them much easier to use.
I have some Mom Med Opks and I think there from the same company as easy@home so they shud be good.
I've still got a few OneStep ones left to so I'll he testing with 3 different OPK brands this cycle.
Just hope I wont get my postive untill after day 10 or 11.[-o&lt;

So.. I just took a test (even though I said I was going to wait it out) and there is a faint pink line!

I would love to post a picture but it always say the file is too large :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->