*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

So.. I just took a test (even though I said I was going to wait it out) and there is a faint pink line!

I would love to post a picture but it always say the file is too large :(

I have found when it says this by screenshoting the pic you take and then try, hope this helps xx

I really hope we see more poitives soon :)

I didn't even test this morning. AF is due Tuesday and I am pretty much symptom free :/ I think I am just gonna wait it out from here and only test again if AF is late.

I hope AF stays away :af:

Bfn for me this morning. Assuming the witch will show her face at some point today

Took a frer this morning.. waited the 3 mins .. this appeared. Think i have line eyes..
Its probably an indent but the smallest part of me hopes .. But i dont think so

what do yous think ? According to my app im 10dpo not 13 that i thought i wld be ..
Urgh not testing again until AF shows or is late :( x

9424CB8F-D44D-4221-A959-4C404C504B09.jpeg

I’m 8dpo today...more low down cramp type things and last night I was bloated to the point that I could barely sleep... no sore boobs yet which I would usually start getting tomorrow (around a week before AF is due)

resisting the urge to test :headspin:

Took a frer this morning.. waited the 3 mins .. this appeared. Think i have line eyes..
Its probably an indent but the smallest part of me hopes .. But i dont think so

what do yous think ? According to my app im 10dpo not 13 that i thought i wld be ..
Urgh not testing again until AF shows or is late :( x

View attachment 1082458
I can see a faint something! If you are 10 dpo that’s a common day to get a faint line. Can’t wait to see any more tests you do... fingers tightly crossed!

I can see a faint something! If you are 10 dpo that’s a common day to get a faint line. Can’t wait to see any more tests you do... fingers tightly crossed!

Thanks hun!
Wasn’t sure if i was just imagining things x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back