• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Took a frer this morning.. waited the 3 mins .. this appeared. Think i have line eyes..
Its probably an indent but the smallest part of me hopes .. But i dont think so

what do yous think ? According to my app im 10dpo not 13 that i thought i wld be ..
Urgh not testing again until AF shows or is late :( x

View attachment 1082458

Morning lovely something is definitely catching my eye on that test fingers crosswd for you xx

Morning lovely something is definitely catching my eye on that test fingers crosswd for you xx

thanks hun.. fingers crossed its not an indent [-o<x

Congrats rnmama!

I see something faint sy92. Fingers crossed!

So my ovulation tests yesterday were as dark as the control line with 2pm being the darkest one. But my temp didnt drop this morning :-( is it possible it wont drop until tonight? Opks are lighter today.

I'm really hoping it's not like last month and I'm going to have several lh surges before I actually ovulate ](*,) I cant cope with another 55 day cycle

So my ovulation tests yesterday were as dark as the control line with 2pm being the darkest one. But my temp didnt drop this morning :-( is it possible it wont drop until tonight? Opks are lighter today.

I'm really hoping it's not like last month and I'm going to have several lh surges before I actually ovulate ](*,) I cant cope with another 55 day cycle
Got my fingers crossed for you hun xo

Good morning!

I took another wondfo this morning and it seems fainter to me. I did drink a bottle of water before bed so idk if that has effected anything. I also took a FRER and it has a faint line as well.

I am just worried because I feel so symptom free. My boobs hurt some but not like I remember with my other 2 kids and I have a lot of mild cramping. Thats it!

Hopefully my lines start darkening up!

20200607_063005.jpg 20200607_063027.jpg 20200607_063042.jpg

Good morning!

I took another wondfo this morning and it seems fainter to me. I did drink a bottle of water before bed so idk if that has effected anything. I also took a FRER and it has a faint line as well.

I am just worried because I feel so symptom free. My boobs hurt some but not like I remember with my other 2 kids and I have a lot of mild cramping. Thats it!

Hopefully my lines start darkening up!

View attachment 1082460 View attachment 1082461 View attachment 1082462

Have a go with SMU - I find that to be the most concentrated.....I think FMU is all you drink from the night before and stuff whereas SMU usually no fluids have gotten through yet.

Fingers crossed future tests darken up

Todays OPK is lighter than yesterdays! I am on day 13 but don't usually ovulate until day 16. Could I have missed my surge, could it have been early?? We have not even BD yet because of my bad back...we were waiting for the strongest line and now I am worried I may have missed it. :-(:-(
Can these OPK's be wrong? How long do you get from the darkest ones?

Hubby helped me figure it out I took another one and they both looked like this one.

What do you ladies think?

View attachment 1082449

I see that so clear and also on ure Frer tests. Congratulations hon. With my son I always forund I tested better with SMU my FMU was always rubbish.
So looks like we have our first June BFP yay. Praying and hoping that there will be plenty more to come[-o<

Took a frer this morning.. waited the 3 mins .. this appeared. Think i have line eyes..
Its probably an indent but the smallest part of me hopes .. But i dont think so

what do yous think ? According to my app im 10dpo not 13 that i thought i wld be ..
Urgh not testing again until AF shows or is late :( x

View attachment 1082458

I think something may be catching my eye hon but I cant be sure. Keeping it all crossed for you.

Hi hon. U dont always get a temp drop. With that chemical I had no drop at all only a rise but was a slow rise. Keep doing the OPKs hon twice a day they mite get even darker yet. There so good at showing ure peak. When I first used them I had 2 days of the line being the same thought it was my postive but then the next 2 days the line went darker than control lin . I wud start DTD now tho hon for sure. I rekon another day or two and ure be ovulating. Fingers crossed for you.

Todays OPK is lighter than yesterdays! I am on day 13 but don't usually ovulate until day 16. Could I have missed my surge, could it have been early?? We have not even BD yet because of my bad back...we were waiting for the strongest line and now I am worried I may have missed it. :-(:-(
Can these OPK's be wrong? How long do you get from the darkest ones?

Hi hon u may of missed it. But keep testing just in case.

AFM
So when I started bleeding yesterday it was much lighter than normal and only when I wiped. At first a part of me was hoping it was implantation bleeding, and I went to do a pregnancy test but when I peed in a cup it was red so I didnt bother. Then I started bleeding a little heavier and today I'm completely flooded out. I soaked through my underwear and pyjamas and my bed sheets.
So definitely the :witch:

Hoping my body is having a good clear out and getting ready for a wee beanie to be conceived[-o< a supper sticky beanie[-o<
Fertility friend has predicted ovulation on CD9:-( I really hope it's wrong[-o<. My other apps are saying CD11 and CD13 hope the last is right.
Gosh I'm so nervous.
I dont know what I'm gonna do if I ovulate to early again I think I'll just give up:cry:

Feeling really low today and anxous I'm so worried I have a follicular phase problem. I wudnt even know how u wud fix that. It cud be down to age or it cud be down to the CP considering my other cycles b4 was fine but I just cant help but worry.

My husbands attitude is so different he keeps saying it will happen and we will keep trying and trying if need be, but hes not a womon he doesnt understand.
:cry:

Last edited:
I hadn’t realised that you read an OPK at 10 minutes...doh!!
Luckily the test did darken up but not sure it was darker than yesterday’s. Guess what we will be doing for the next few nights lol :sex:

Sugger - I am a woman but I’m with your husband on this one. You have to keep trying and keep positive hun. If your next cycle is short you could always ask a doctors advise but I am hoping that it’ll just sort itself out. I’m sorry AF is so heavy.. hopefully it’s giving your body a great cleanse ready for next cycle. :hugs:

D3E25D78-09BE-464F-B708-A8AECC5BCBC9.jpeg

I’m out. Of course I ovulate when we are on vacation with the kids and have the tiniest bathroom known to man. DP struggling to get off in there. I’m trying not to cry right now. I hate my body.

These are my opks from the last few days (red today, yellow yesterday and green day before). They're definitely getting lighter so hoping yesterdays were peak. Excuse the fact that they are all wet. Hubs cant wash his hands without soaking the whole sink apparently :lol: Screenshot_20200607-140700_Gallery.jpg

I’m out. Of course I ovulate when we are on vacation with the kids and have the tiniest bathroom known to man. DP struggling to get off in there. I’m trying not to cry right now. I hate my body.

Try when the kids are asleep? That's rotten luck though..I hope you and DH get some you time at some point.

I hadn’t realised that you read an OPK at 10 minutes...doh!!
Luckily the test did darken up but not sure it was darker than yesterday’s. Guess what we will be doing for the next few nights lol :sex:

Sugger - I am a woman but I’m with your husband on this one. You have to keep trying and keep positive hun. If your next cycle is short you could always ask a doctors advise but I am hoping that it’ll just sort itself out. I’m sorry AF is so heavy.. hopefully it’s giving your body a great cleanse ready for next cycle. :hugs:

View attachment 1082480

That's a very very near positive hon. I'd do another one this evening and then tommorow as well. That's so close to a positive on them tests. So u shud be ovulating around ure normol time hon.
Thank you. I'm on CD2 I just wanna fast forward to day 11 without ovulating.

A short follicular phase is really not good. It's a fertility problem and I think u wud have to have fertility treatment and theres no way I can afford that.
I'm trying to stay positive but it's so hard.
I feel like I didnt even get to be in the 2ww because I new I was out from day 7.
I really hope I do get to be in the 2ww this cycle.
Praying we get our BFPs this month hon. And the other ladies to[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Oh no I'm so sorry hon. :-(

These are my opks from the last few days (red today, yellow yesterday and green day before). They're definitely getting lighter so hoping yesterdays were peak. Excuse the fact that they are all wet. Hubs cant wash his hands without soaking the whole sink apparently :lol: View attachment 1082481

Good luck hon. I'd still keep testing because they may start getting dark again. That happened to me 2 cycles ago. Fingers crossed for you.
Here is the tests from today with SMU. It feels so unreal to me!

View attachment 1082483

I see them hon. Fixed they get darker for you. .
How many DPO are you

Yay..SMU rocks! :)
Hope the tests are even darker tomorrow, do you have any ‘symptoms’?

I have slightly sore boobs and a touch of nausea here and there. I did have some sharp vaginal pain last night for a minute.

How long do you think I should wait before calling to make a doctor's appointment?

I have slightly sore boobs and a touch of nausea here and there. I did have some sharp vaginal pain last night for a minute.

How long do you think I should wait before calling to make a doctor's appointment?
I don’t know really, maybe give it a week and then phone? Some doctors will not book your first appointment with the midwife until about 7 or 8 weeks pregnant anyway. My last pregnancy was 7 years ago so maybe the other ladies would offer better advise.
Will you try a digital in a few days? They are fun to read as positive :)

I have a digital in my bathroom waiting for me! I will probably do it after AF should have showed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"