*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Hi ladies, I’m coming over from the may thread. Currently 4dpo but only dtd on day of ovulation so not feeling very hopeful for this cycle I’ll be starting to test around 8-9dpo. Hope everyone is well
Good luck :)

Hi ladies, I’m coming over from the may thread. Currently 4dpo but only dtd on day of ovulation so not feeling very hopeful for this cycle I’ll be starting to test around 8-9dpo. Hope everyone is well

Good luck Alex

Thank you ladies! How’s everyone doing? These last 4 days have went way faster than they did last month so hoping the next 5 fly over too

98167BBB-D2B1-453E-8BC5-2A89E7270D16.png 42F241E7-5F22-4094-8C54-E8BDE176C5A6.png 3 different apps, 2 have OV as Thursday and the other as Saturday. I log the same info on all 3. My friend recommended Ovia to me as her and her neighbour fell pregnant their first cycle using it and I like Glow because it tells me if my OV tests are positive. We’ve been trying for 6 years with 1 chemical in that whole time so I’m not sure if my body has packed up. 75FBF476-024C-4917-A554-4EAD81F24989.png

View attachment 1082796 View attachment 1082797 3 different apps, 2 have OV as Thursday and the other as Saturday. I log the same info on all 3. My friend recommended Ovia to me as her and her neighbour fell pregnant their first cycle using it and I like Glow because it tells me if my OV tests are positive. We’ve been trying for 6 years with 1 chemical in that whole time so I’m not sure if my body has packed up. View attachment 1082798

I used to use Ovia. I liked it a lot. But don’t rely on an app to tell you when you’re ovulating. They can only give an estimate based on patterns from previous cycles- and no matter how regular they may be, your body can, at any time, do something different. Just make sure your taking your OPKs before your earliest known ovulation date. Do you temp as well to confirm? Good luck!!!

View attachment 1082796 View attachment 1082797 3 different apps, 2 have OV as Thursday and the other as Saturday. I log the same info on all 3. My friend recommended Ovia to me as her and her neighbour fell pregnant their first cycle using it and I like Glow because it tells me if my OV tests are positive. We’ve been trying for 6 years with 1 chemical in that whole time so I’m not sure if my body has packed up. View attachment 1082798

I agree with tbfromlv - the app's are a good guide and excellent for recording info on about your cycles but they can't possibly tell when you are going to ovulate because our bodies are not electronic and can vary from month to month. Do you get any natural signs of O? More CM or maybe sore boobs afterwards? Other than that the fertility monitors are an excellent help to use with OPK's. Should get a good idea when you are about to ovulate with them. But we are all learning...I assumed I always Ovulated on day 16 but this month OPK's proved me wrong so I would have completely missed my window otherwise. I really admire you trying so long and please do not give up yet.

Welcome to the new ladies!

So, I think I may have OV'd earlier than I thought. My cycle is usually 28 days, but my app had it at 30 because of the 2 chemicals. Anyway, I had some pinching today, which may actually be 7 dpo

I use OPKs. I get no OV symptoms so I have to test. I start today with my OPKS where I’ll do one until they get darker

I use OPKs. I get no OV symptoms so I have to test. I start today with my OPKS where I’ll do one until they get darker
Sorry my above post sounded really patronising...I didn't intend it to sound like that!
I didn't realise you already used OPK's. I tried pre-seed this month...it has fabulous reviews so figured it was worth a go anyway. I really hope that you get your BFP soon.

Not sure if a UTI would affect TTC but I would mention you are TTC to the doctors because not every antibiotic might be ok to use. Hope your cystitis symptoms go away soon hun..that's not nice at all.

My boobs and nipples are very tender..same as last month..hope it's a good sign or maybe that's my new normal around and after ovulation. I don't have a headache which is good but I usually get one one Ovulation day so hoping my body did actually ovulate....theres always something to worry and obsess about.

Hi hon. The antibiotics they have given me are the same ones I had last year when I was pregnant with Tommy so there safe. Feeling alot better today and wee not stinging anymore. Antibiotics making me feel a bit sick tho but at least I can pee without it hurting yay. Good luck hon. I can get sore boobs during or just after O. Didnt get it last cycle tho or my norm 3 day O pain. I think the chemical messed me right up.

So my impatient ass went on my lunch break and bought my own 3 dollar wal-mart cheapie and...well...

Can you call it a bfn if the control line doesn't even show up?

Broken test - just my luck. I'll take that as a sign that I should wait. :?

Not a BFN hon it's a invalid result. Ure still in with a chance.

Thank you!
Good luck. Do you know exactly when you usually O? Mine tends to be between CD 14 and CD 18. Just depends, sending baby dust your way. From my experience it has never interfered, but everyone is different. I know antibiotics can mess up the Birth control pills. Had a friend get pregnant because she took antibiotics during her fertile time and it made her BC pill useless

Hi hon I norm O any where between days 12 to 14 but last cycle I had my positive OPK on CD7 and O on day 8 so really early. I didnt have my norm ovulation signs either so think the chemical completely messed that cycle up.
I'm feeling much better now my pee isnt stinging and I feel alot better. I'm on antibiotics that I had last year when pregnant with my son so there safe for pregnancy if it does happen.

Hi hon hope ure ok. Good luck hon

Good luck to everyone. I'm CD8 today and my OPKs still negative. Just need to get past tommorow and then I can relax a bit. Cervix is still hard and closed so hopfully that's a good sign I still have a few days to go b4 ovulation.
Cm is kinda sticky so not firtile yet. Phew. I guess even if I got a postive tommorow I wud O on day 10 wud that be ok or still to early.
I'm still hoping it will hold off untill day 12 to 13.
Really starting to get that hope back now and feeling more positive.
Will know exactly when I'll be testing as soon as I O but thinking it will still be around 27/28th June.

Today I have had some tiny flecks of blood on wiping on two occasions. We did not BD last night but did the night before the day I got the positive OPK. What could it mean? I have never to my knowledge spotted at ovulation before..is that even a thing? Feeling a bit worried.

Today I have had some tiny flecks of blood on wiping on two occasions. We did not BD last night but did the night before the day I got the positive OPK. What could it mean? I have never to my knowledge spotted at ovulation before..is that even a thing? Feeling a bit worried.

Hiya hon yeah it is a thing. U can have O spotting.

Sooo just did 3 more OPKs all negative. Pretty dry down below as well so I think I may actually ovulate at my normol time this cycle.
Here are yesterdays and today's tests. 20200613_150919.jpg

CD18. Well i finally bought some Wondfos and they came today. Top is wondfo, bottom One Step. You can see how cr*p it really is!! I left a bad review on Amazon heh. Positive, so yay! Ovulation day tomorrow! Having some very sharp pain on my left side already.

View attachment 1082834

View attachment 1082835

20200613_185655.jpg

Last edited:
CD18. Well i finally bought some Wondfos and they came today. Top is wondfo, bottom One Step. You can see how cr*p it really is!! I left a bad review on Amazon heh. Positive, so yay! Ovulation day tomorrow! Having some very sharp pain on my left side already.

View attachment 1082834

View attachment 1082835

View attachment 1082836

My One Step OPK test line was darker than the control line but I guess it varies for everyone...I only ever used concentrated pee.
Good luck catching that egg!

5dpo today and I’ve got a metallic taste in my mouth which was my first symptom with my first pregnancy though i highly doubt its pregnancy related this early on in my cycle I just can’t help but hope it is

My One Step OPK test line was darker than the control line but I guess it varies for everyone...I only ever used concentrated pee.
Good luck catching that egg!

I think I have a terrible batch! Bought 50 so was really annoyed by it. Never used to have a problem with them so just the luck of the draw I guess

I think I have a terrible batch! Bought 50 so was really annoyed by it. Never used to have a problem with them so just the luck of the draw I guess

True...I had a bad batch of HCG ones once..every one had a faint line so it is possible.

Hi ladies :hug:
So hopefully everyone is doing well.
AFM I ovulated way late the miscarriage really threw my cycle way off I did track my bbt throughout the miscarriage, which I'm counting as cd1 me and DH decided not to really "try" this time around, although I may still have a shot we dtd on cd 16 and confirmed ovulation at cd 19 so I am 8dpo today cheapie was negative but since I ovulated so late and my cycle is a normal 28 days I'm technically due for AF tomorrow so we shall see. Fx'd for us all
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->