*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Hi ladies :hug:
So hopefully everyone is doing well.
AFM I ovulated way late the miscarriage really threw my cycle way off I did track my bbt throughout the miscarriage, which I'm counting as cd1 me and DH decided not to really "try" this time around, although I may still have a shot we dtd on cd 16 and confirmed ovulation at cd 19 so I am 8dpo today cheapie was negative but since I ovulated so late and my cycle is a normal 28 days I'm technically due for AF tomorrow so we shall see. Fx'd for us all
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Nice to see you Saveme :) I hope you are ok and FX for you.

CD18. Well i finally bought some Wondfos and they came today. Top is wondfo, bottom One Step. You can see how cr*p it really is!! I left a bad review on Amazon heh. Positive, so yay! Ovulation day tomorrow! Having some very sharp pain on my left side already.

View attachment 1082834

View attachment 1082835

View attachment 1082836

I brought 70 one step OPKs back in march and I find them a bit hard to read because for me with them the line will go about as dark as the control but sometimes a shade lighter. I brought easy@home ones and confirmed LH peak with them they look like ure wonfo when there positive the line goes darker than the control. I using Mom Med ones now to I think there from the same company as easy@home so they shud go darker than control to. Shud no in a few days time when I get my positive. I think u and me had a not very good batch. I've used all my OneStep ones up now so will just continue to use the easy@home and Mom Med ones. Get busy girl u are ripe\\:D/

5dpo today and I’ve got a metallic taste in my mouth which was my first symptom with my first pregnancy though i highly doubt its pregnancy related this early on in my cycle I just can’t help but hope it is

I had that metallic taste with both my boys it was b4 I got my BFP. Fingers crossed for you sweet because that is a good sign. To me it tastes like ure bleeding or like ure sucking on coins. Good luck hon. Not long until testing now yay

Hi ladies :hug:
So hopefully everyone is doing well.
AFM I ovulated way late the miscarriage really threw my cycle way off I did track my bbt throughout the miscarriage, which I'm counting as cd1 me and DH decided not to really "try" this time around, although I may still have a shot we dtd on cd 16 and confirmed ovulation at cd 19 so I am 8dpo today cheapie was negative but since I ovulated so late and my cycle is a normal 28 days I'm technically due for AF tomorrow so we shall see. Fx'd for us all
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hiya sweet it's so good to see u back hon.
I'm keeping it all crossed for u hon.
Sorry the MC messed with ure cycle hon. My CP messed with my last cycle to. But I think this new cycle is back to normol now.
Rooting for you soooooo baaaaaad<3

Nice to see you Saveme :) I hope you are ok and FX for you.
How are you doing Dee Dee. Was ure ears burning earlier because I was talking about you. I was telling me naighbour about baby and bump because she is trying to. And I was saying how nice everyone is and how I feel like I've made friends on here and I said how lovely I were hon.

We've had a busy day today we put carpet down in our lounge. It looks so lovely now but took all day then all the cleaning after.
Did do another OPK at around 7:30pm still negative.
Cervix still firm and closed.
I think O will be at my normol time and it was the chemical that messed up my last cycle.
As soon as I get my postive I will know for sure when I'll be testing.
Feeling quite good about this cycle but we shall see.
Been praying for us all.

Hey ladies hope we all well af here and the :witch: is very angry with me :cry: xx

I brought 70 one step OPKs back in march and I find them a bit hard to read because for me with them the line will go about as dark as the control but sometimes a shade lighter. I brought easy@home ones and confirmed LH peak with them they look like ure wonfo when there positive the line goes darker than the control. I using Mom Med ones now to I think there from the same company as easy@home so they shud go darker than control to. Shud no in a few days time when I get my positive. I think u and me had a not very good batch. I've used all my OneStep ones up now so will just continue to use the easy@home and Mom Med ones. Get busy girl u are ripe\\:D/

I had that metallic taste with both my boys it was b4 I got my BFP. Fingers crossed for you sweet because that is a good sign. To me it tastes like ure bleeding or like ure sucking on coins. Good luck hon. Not long until testing now yay

Hiya sweet it's so good to see u back hon.
I'm keeping it all crossed for u hon.
Sorry the MC messed with ure cycle hon. My CP messed with my last cycle to. But I think this new cycle is back to normol now.
Rooting for you soooooo baaaaaad<3

How are you doing Dee Dee. Was ure ears burning earlier because I was talking about you. I was telling me naighbour about baby and bump because she is trying to. And I was saying how nice everyone is and how I feel like I've made friends on here and I said how lovely I were hon.
Aww thanks Sugger, that’s nice of you. I’m ok thanks...feeling a bit down about this cycle...first I get O day wrong and we were already all burnt out with BDing lol so only got one BD in during the 3 days before and now today I bled. Maybe it’s just a wonky cycle after my chemical. Just going to try to find things to do and hope this TWW hurries up.
I really feel like I’ve made friends here too...I think we all get it don’t we how hard this can be but hopefully we will see some joy together too x :)

Haha! Love it. DH tonight said I was letting off too much heat and I couldnt help but think 'I'm in heat babes' haha! I never tell him when I get my positive OPK cos it stresses him out so was quite funny to me at least.

Tonight was our only chance due to working opposite shifts so small chance...but you never know!

Aww thanks Sugger, that’s nice of you. I’m ok thanks...feeling a bit down about this cycle...first I get O day wrong and we were already all burnt out with BDing lol so only got one BD in during the 3 days before and now today I bled. Maybe it’s just a wonky cycle after my chemical. Just going to try to find things to do and hope this TWW hurries up.
I really feel like I’ve made friends here too...I think we all get it don’t we how hard this can be but hopefully we will see some joy together too x :)

It only takes the once hon. I'm keeping everything EVERYTHING crossed for you

Haha! Love it. DH tonight said I was letting off too much heat and I couldnt help but think 'I'm in heat babes' haha! I never tell him when I get my positive OPK cos it stresses him out so was quite funny to me at least.

Tonight was our only chance due to working opposite shifts so small chance...but you never know!

Haha that's hilarious I love it lol. Fixed for you sweety

So I just had a huge laugh at myself, hoping this will cheer someone up too.

The TWW drives me nuts. I usually use two thermometers. One for checking randomly all day, and another for the mornings. Can’t use that one randomly as it’s the kind that records temps automatically on the phone app, and it only records one measurement per day.

Now here I am, 12dpo and two temp drops - one yesterday and one today. Today’s was a little below the cover line.

I’ve been temping with my all-day thermometer, hoping to get a high reading which normally gives me an inkling about what my temp in the morning will be. Usually morning temp is .2 to .6 lower than my final measurement of the night.

So I try several times and get several readings, all crazy abnormal. But the straw that broke the camel’s back was when I got 42.64! I mean, I know I want high temperatures, to give me hope for the morning, but 42.64 Celsius? :rofl:

Would I not be at the point of death if that was my temperature? WTH! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s time to fling this thermometer in the bin I guess!

42.64 my arse. :? ](*,)](*,)

Hi hon. The antibiotics they have given me are the same ones I had last year when I was pregnant with Tommy so there safe. Feeling alot better today and wee not stinging anymore. Antibiotics making me feel a bit sick tho but at least I can pee without it hurting yay. Good luck hon. I can get sore boobs during or just after O. Didnt get it last cycle tho or my norm 3 day O pain. I think the chemical messed me right up.

Not a BFN hon it's a invalid result. Ure still in with a chance.

Hi hon I norm O any where between days 12 to 14 but last cycle I had my positive OPK on CD7 and O on day 8 so really early. I didnt have my norm ovulation signs either so think the chemical completely messed that cycle up.
I'm feeling much better now my pee isnt stinging and I feel alot better. I'm on antibiotics that I had last year when pregnant with my son so there safe for pregnancy if it does happen.

Hi hon hope ure ok. Good luck hon

Good luck to everyone. I'm CD8 today and my OPKs still negative. Just need to get past tommorow and then I can relax a bit. Cervix is still hard and closed so hopfully that's a good sign I still have a few days to go b4 ovulation.
Cm is kinda sticky so not firtile yet. Phew. I guess even if I got a postive tommorow I wud O on day 10 wud that be ok or still to early.
I'm still hoping it will hold off untill day 12 to 13.
Really starting to get that hope back now and feeling more positive.
Will know exactly when I'll be testing as soon as I O but thinking it will still be around 27/28th June.

Well good luck. Sending babydust your way

So I just had a huge laugh at myself, hoping this will cheer someone up too.

The TWW drives me nuts. I usually use two thermometers. One for checking randomly all day, and another for the mornings. Can’t use that one randomly as it’s the kind that records temps automatically on the phone app, and it only records one measurement per day.

Now here I am, 12dpo and two temp drops - one yesterday and one today. Today’s was a little below the cover line.

I’ve been temping with my all-day thermometer, hoping to get a high reading which normally gives me an inkling about what my temp in the morning will be. Usually morning temp is .2 to .6 lower than my final measurement of the night.

So I try several times and get several readings, all crazy abnormal. But the straw that broke the camel’s back was when I got 42.64! I mean, I know I want high temperatures, to give me hope for the morning, but 42.64 Celsius? :rofl:

Would I not be at the point of death if that was my temperature? WTH! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s time to fling this thermometer in the bin I guess!

42.64 my arse. :? ](*,)](*,)

:rofl:

My chart is looking amazing right now and between the increase and the extremely sore boobs and on and off cramps - maybe this is our month! I thought I saw something slight on the test yesterday and but df didn’t see it. We shall see!

1F8E44A4-B5F5-4B6B-A1EA-CCDE51013F33.png

My chart is looking amazing right now and between the increase and the extremely sore boobs and on and off cramps - maybe this is our month! I thought I saw something slight on the test yesterday and but df didn’t see it. We shall see!

View attachment 1082854

Good luck! It sounds promising.

Hey ladies, sorry I've been quiet on here.

I'm now finally in the TWW after my ovulation taking ages to peak this month! It's super frustrating but anyway I'm now 4dpo and I'm starting to get fatigue and slightly tender boobs.

Fingers crossed that we all get our BFP'S this month x

Hey ladies, sorry I've been quiet on here.

I'm now finally in the TWW after my ovulation taking ages to peak this month! It's super frustrating but anyway I'm now 4dpo and I'm starting to get fatigue and slightly tender boobs.

Fingers crossed that we all get our BFP'S this month x

Good luck :)

I got a crazy evap from the test last night. I've never seen one turn pink before. I figured I would post it so you guys can see a pink FRER evap line. I took the test last night and around 12 hours later, it was pink. Not every day you see a pink evap on these ones.

PicsArt_06-14-08.01.02.jpg

Today I have had some tiny flecks of blood on wiping on two occasions. We did not BD last night but did the night before the day I got the positive OPK. What could it mean? I have never to my knowledge spotted at ovulation before..is that even a thing? Feeling a bit worried.
This sounds positive Dee! Good luck xx

I got a crazy evap from the test last night. I've never seen one turn pink before. I figured I would post it so you guys can see a pink FRER evap line. I took the test last night and around 12 hours later, it was pink. Not every day you see a pink evap on these ones.

View attachment 1082856
I got one too a few months ago the following day. Nothing at all the day i took it, not even a squinter.
8245539F-7B45-4389-A1C6-8BBDC8B02D17.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->