*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I got one too a few months ago the following day. Nothing at all the day i took it, not even a squinter.
View attachment 1082857

Yeah, nothing when I took it, either. Also a BFN this morning, which is why I'm not second guessing that's it's an evap. I keep hearing people say FRERs can't get pink evaps, but that's not the case!

I got a crazy evap from the test last night. I've never seen one turn pink before. I figured I would post it so you guys can see a pink FRER evap line. I took the test last night and around 12 hours later, it was pink. Not every day you see a pink evap on these ones.

View attachment 1082856
Did you take one today? Frer's don't often give pink evap's do they? (I never use them)

Edit - just saw your last post. Hopefully you are still early.

Last edited:
Did you take one today? Frer's don't often give pink evap's do they? (I never use them)

Edit - just saw your last post. Hopefully you are still early.

Yeah the bottom one is from today. I am probably too early to test, but after 7dpo I can't control myself so... my cheapies are coming tomorrow, though. So at least I won't feel guilty.

PicsArt_06-14-10.54.59.jpg

Yeah the bottom one is from today. I am probably too early to test, but after 7dpo I can't control myself so... my cheapies are coming tomorrow, though. So at least I won't feel guilty.

View attachment 1082862
Don't blame you, I am a POAS holic..wish I could start today but I am only 2dpo lol Maybe i'll just go pee on an OPK as something to look at. Wishing you much luck.

I got a crazy evap from the test last night. I've never seen one turn pink before. I figured I would post it so you guys can see a pink FRER evap line. I took the test last night and around 12 hours later, it was pink. Not every day you see a pink evap on these ones.

View attachment 1082856

I've had these lines show up within the time limit and be absolutely nothing-negative on every other test brand and AF shows a few days later. FRER's website is covered up in bad reviews for these now. dozens of false positive reviews. last month I caved and got them again and AGAIN false positive results. I won't buy them anymore. it's too heartbreaking to see those lines and get excited and then have AF show up. I can't stand it. I've warned several people across many platforms and they pretty much tell me i'm crazy. :shrug:

Dark dark dark OPKs today. Thinking I'm going to wake DH up this afternoon to cover bases (he's working PM shifts for June/July so 3pm is his normal wakeup time right now).

What are we doing for distractions for the TWW?
I have a massive cross stitch i need to finish up to give as a gift and I'm hoping to dedicate lots of time to my garden beds over the next few weeks. The zucchini should start baring fruit next week and my tomatoes have blooms! I'm also potting some new succulents and planting a hydrangea bush beside my deck. :coffee:

Dark dark dark OPKs today. Thinking I'm going to wake DH up this afternoon to cover bases (he's working PM shifts for June/July so 3pm is his normal wakeup time right now).

What are we doing for distractions for the TWW?
I have a massive cross stitch i need to finish up to give as a gift and I'm hoping to dedicate lots of time to my garden beds over the next few weeks. The zucchini should start baring fruit next week and my tomatoes have blooms! I'm also potting some new succulents and planting a hydrangea bush beside my deck. :coffee:

Good luck catching the egg! Hope DH will be ok when he wakes for some BD.

Cross stitch sounds therapeutic. I make gemstone jewellery and have been getting quite a few orders recently (I suppose people with more time at home to browse) so I can always make myself busy with that. I also like gardening and have some sunflowers and tomatoes on the go..my biggest job at the moment is stopping the slugs and snails from getting to them. 10 days just seems so long when you are waiting though..only 2dpo today so thinking I might start testing on fathers day. Would be a great surprise for OH if I got a positive around that occasion.

Good luck catching the egg! Hope DH will be ok when he wakes for some BD.

Cross stitch sounds therapeutic. I make gemstone jewellery and have been getting quite a few orders recently (I suppose people with more time at home to browse) so I can always make myself busy with that. I also like gardening and have some sunflowers and tomatoes on the go..my biggest job at the moment is stopping the slugs and snails from getting to them. 10 days just seems so long when you are waiting though..only 2dpo today so thinking I might start testing on fathers day. Would be a great surprise for OH if I got a positive around that occasion.

i'm having great luck with neem oil treatments. maybe give it a go! it's so easy with the spray solution. :)

Started testing today at 6dpo that has to be a crazy new record 8-[ it’s obvious it was going to be negative so why am I still going back to check it hours later?!? They were free with my opks so that makes it a little better doesn’t it haha.

Wow! Crazy seeing how different they are, theyre the ones i have too so gonna order myself some wondfos after seeing this xx

Yes do it! Wish I'd used Wondfos all along, if I'd just had that One Step test to go off I'd be really stroppy with confusion right now. The O pains are mega today :| Looking forward to seeing your Wondfo pics soon :D

Hi ladies.
So it nearly 10pm and I've done a bunch of OPKs all day today and just did 2 more.
All negative yay.
I'm CD9 and finally starting to relax.
Had some EWCM today but cervix is still firm and closed.
Ladies I think I may actually O at my normol time this cycle and be in the 2WW\\:D/

Feeling good about this cycle and not sure why.
Hope we all get our BFPs:dust:

Hi ladies.
So it nearly 10pm and I've done a bunch of OPKs all day today and just did 2 more.
All negative yay.
I'm CD9 and finally starting to relax.
Had some EWCM today but cervix is still firm and closed.
Ladies I think I may actually O at my normol time this cycle and be in the 2WW\\:D/

Feeling good about this cycle and not sure why.
Hope we all get our BFPs:dust:

That's good..seems like your body is back on track again :) Positive thinking works wonders so the fact you feel good about this cycle is bound to help! Really hope you get your BFP hun :)

That's good..seems like your body is back on track again :) Positive thinking works wonders so the fact you feel good about this cycle is bound to help! Really hope you get your BFP hun :)

Thank you hon.
Still getting EWCM. Had none last cycle so this is exciting.
I've also been taking folic acid and vitamin D since AF and having those yogurt drinks with all the vitamins in so hope they help.
I am worried about having another chemical or a later MC but hopfully it wont happen again

Thank you hon.
Still getting EWCM. Had none last cycle so this is exciting.
I've also been taking folic acid and vitamin D since AF and having those yogurt drinks with all the vitamins in so hope they help.
I am worried about having another chemical or a later MC but hopfully it wont happen again
I’m petrified of getting a BFP and then a chemical or miscarriage since I have a history of them but we have to keep trying right.

Is it normal for your LH levels to go up and down a lot? I’ve taken 4 OPK tests so far and it was 3.0, 3.1, 3.0 and then today was 2.2. I’m not sure why I’d be getting lower before I may ovulate? I guess I just assumed that the LH levels go up steadily the close you are to ovulation? So confused!

Is it normal for your LH levels to go up and down a lot? I’ve taken 4 OPK tests so far and it was 3.0, 3.1, 3.0 and then today was 2.2. I’m not sure why I’d be getting lower before I may ovulate? I guess I just assumed that the LH levels go up steadily the close you are to ovulation? So confused!
Also I take them all in the afternoon and dont drink a lot beforehand.

I’m 12 dpo (Sunday) and AF is due Monday. I’ve not had my usual AF symptoms this cycle. No headaches, no painful breasts, no bloating, no zit on my chin, no severe lower back pain. I have back pain anyway but just before AF the pain triples. That hasn’t happened. I guess that’s why I’ve been hopeful.

Also, I had the most excruciating lower abdominal pain on 9dpo. It lasted through the night and kept me awake. It was horrid, and I remembered that same pain from one pregnancy back in the day.

Now this night, I wiped (TMI) and saw some bright red blood. AF usually starts with brown blood for me. And almost immediately I my boobs started hurting just a teeny weeny bit. And I became bloated. It was like magic. :shock:

I want to tell myself it’s implantation, but I did have have two temp dips on 10dpo and 11dpo, before it came back up on 12dpo, so maybe this blood is pre-AF spotting? Why it’s bright red is what I’m curious about. That hasn’t happened in at least six years.

I’ve tested since 7dpo (I know I know!) and I’ve had BFN after BFN. Tested three times today and it’s the same thing - BFN.

Anyway I’m off to bed now, we’ll see what the morning brings. We plan to go the assisted route soon. Was already supposed to test for hormone levels if AF showed up anyway. Tests scheduled for day 1-5 and day 21 of the new cycle so if when I wake up AF is here I’ll go get the first tests done.

Fingers crossed it’s not a new cycle and it’s just implantation. *Cautiously hoping against hope*

Much love to everyone. Baby dust all round.

Last edited:
@Kwipeh fingers crossed for you! it does sound very promising!!

@tropicsgirl, I know for me my OPKs are never consistent. They're light, dark, light the next day, super dark, just ALL over the place until I get that surge. So yes, for me, LH levels go up and down like crazy.

@Deethehippy, oh gosh I so understand. I feel so excited for a BFP but then I'm like, how am I going to handle the anxiety of watching for line progression/checking for blood all day every day for months? My loss destroyed me, I am terrified to go through that again. Fingers crossed for us both.

@Suggerhoney, yay that is great you are ovulating at the right time! what a relief.

@alex_22, omg I am like 4dpo and fully peed in a cup to test today and then forced myself to dump it and not waste any tests. I told myself I could start at 6-7dpo. You know, for science.

So yeah I'm like 4ish dpo, I've been getting tons of RLP-feeling pulling cramping, really intense the first couple days post ovulation but very mild today and yesterday.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->