*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Hi ladies! I have read all the way through and finally caught up!

I'm terrible at remembering names so I'm just going to say congratulations on the bfps so far and sorry about those who have seen the :witch:

I'm on cd28 and 1dpo. Dh pushed through the pain of his kidney stones and we managed to :sex: 6 days before ov 3,2,1 skipped ov day and did it again tonight. So I'm actually excited about this cycle! \\:D/

We haven't bd this much since ttc our youngest 3 years ago :haha:

So now the 2ww begins and I have about 70 tests just waiting to be peed on! :rofl:

Good luck to everyone! I'll be a lot more talkative now that I'm caught up lol

I'm terrible at remembering names so I'm just going to say congratulations on the bfps so far and sorry about those who have seen the :witch:

I'm on cd28 and 1dpo. Dh pushed through the pain of his kidney stones and we managed to :sex: 6 days before ov 3,2,1 skipped ov day and did it again tonight. So I'm actually excited about this cycle! \\:D/

So now the 2ww begins and I have about 70 tests just waiting to be peed on! :rofl:

Thanks hun and good luck testing in the days to come!

Good luck, those BD time’s sound perfect

I’ve had some crazy pulling pains since yesterday afternoon. I’m only 3 possibly 4 DPO so can’t be implantation. I sneezed and it hurt like hell. Seems like a bad sign to me, perhaps I have ovary cysts. Boobs are sore though like last month at this time so just have to keep waiting. Not feeling good about this cycle. I wish each cycle wasn’t so long so we could forward to the next one lol

Hiya everyone, I hope we all have a beautiful week with the outcomes we desire.

The bleeding didn’t progress, at least not yet. My temp is down some more though and I tested BFNs this morning on three different tests, so AF might be on the way today. The witch is such a bitch. :(

Why is my OPK still dark at 3 DPO? Does anybody know? I’m pretty sure I’m out this cycle and missed Ovulation altogether. :(

83A86BFC-369B-44A5-8990-12662A25BF12.jpeg

Why is my OPK still dark at 3 DPO? Does anybody know? I’m pretty sure I’m out this cycle and missed Ovulation altogether. :(

View attachment 1082891
If I understand right unless it’s as dark or darker it’s a negative and doesn’t really matter about the darkness, I use the app Femometer and it says once a peak (positive) test turns into a low or high that’s ov day so I’m assuming even a dark line is still fine. I hope that makes sense haha.

If I understand right unless it’s as dark or darker it’s a negative and doesn’t really matter about the darkness, I use the app Femometer and it says once a peak (positive) test turns into a low or high that’s ov day so I’m assuming even a dark line is still fine. I hope that makes sense haha.
Thank you for your help, I worry about everything! I definitely had the darkest line on day 17 because it was darker than the control so just hoping that was the peak because we BD that night.

@alex_22, omg I am like 4dpo and fully peed in a cup to test today and then forced myself to dump it and not waste any tests. I told myself I could start at 6-7dpo. You know, for science.

I’ve never used these pg tests before so I’m telling myself it’s just to check for evaps. Even though I’d 100% convince myself an evap was a bfp anyway. I tried peeing on opks but it just didn’t satisfy the need

Thank you for your help, I worry about everything! I definitely had the darkest line on day 17 because it was darker than the control so just hoping that was the peak because we BD that night.

I find opks very stressful, my results fluctuate so much day to day it’s never just a steady increase in darkness, the peak can last from as little as 6hrs I think too so it’s very very easy to miss it. They’re just an absolute headache!

Today’s test 7dpo, I’m sure it’ll just be my eyes but somethings catching them, what do you think ladies?

11577772-1719-4C3C-9F8D-B35236FAAACF.jpeg

Now it’s gone as dark as the control! Maybe I won’t use these next month, they are confusing me.

F576C6FD-329D-493E-954B-00974E8A37E3.jpeg

Now it’s gone as dark as the control! Maybe I won’t use these next month, they are confusing me.

View attachment 1082893
That is very confusing! What cd are you on? Have you already had a peak this month? I might be wrong but I think it’s possible to have a peak but not ovulate so could be that you didn’t actually ovulate earlier but will now, probably worth bding tonight and tomorrow just incase

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->