*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I can't seem to view your attachment.

I am on CD21....as far as I know I've always ovulated around CD16-18. The darkest OPK was on CD17 in the morning. I feel like I have already O'ed..have had headaches and sore boobs etc which I usually got post O. Maybe just a wonky cycle??

I can't seem to view your attachment.

I am on CD21....as far as I know I've always ovulated around CD16-18. The darkest OPK was on CD17 in the morning. I feel like I have already O'ed..have had headaches and sore boobs etc which I usually got post O. Maybe just a wonky cycle??
It is very strange, I’ve heard of them turning positive in early pregnancy but at I’m assuming 3dpo ish? There’s no way it could be pregnancy related

It is very strange, I’ve heard of them turning positive in early pregnancy but at I’m assuming 3dpo ish? There’s no way it could be pregnancy related
I think I will keep peeing on them every day just to see what happens.
I can definitely see a line now on your tweaked picture :) Good luck with future tests.

Dee I would definitely bd just in case I dont use opks but I geared up to ovulate this cycle around my normal time but didn't until 3 fays later. Fx'd for you!

Dee I would definitely bd just in case I dont use opks but I geared up to ovulate this cycle around my normal time but didn't until 3 fays later. Fx'd for you!
I've been BDing since 13DPO - 17 DPO I'm not sure I've got it in me anymore :laugh2: My watery EWCM has all gone now a few days ago so I'm doubting I'm still fertile tbh. I think what will be will be this cycle but probably not going to be a good one.

I'm so confused... this makes me not want to use OPKs at all
What happened in sequence:

3rd June (CD 9) very pale OPK, barely there line.

lines very gradually got darker until CD 14 when it was at least as dark as the control. I assumed I would ovulate around CD 16 which was usual for me as far as other cycles have gone. I thought this was peak.

CD 15 and 16 - the lines were fainter than the control but still dark. Because they were fainter I definitely thought the day before was peak.

CD 17 - line darker than control clearly so we BD that night guessing this was the actual peak.

CD 18 - line dark but not as dark

CD 19 - much lighter line. Then I felt sure the peak was CD 17.

CD 20 - dark line but not as dark as control quite.

CD 21 (today) - dark line that appears as dark as the control.

So if anyone was bored enough to read all that I have no idea what’s going on. First month using OPK’s and they have messed with my head to be honest. Maybe because I am old I don’t ovulate or ovulate twice? If that’s possible. Cycles are always pretty regular though of 30-33 days but usually 32 so thought regular mean you did ovulate. Not sure what to think. Just going to give up and test at 9 dpo from the CD 17 line which will be Father’s Day.

Sorry for long post

I never did opks after my peak and subsequent negative opk. If I did it was only because I had other fertile signs. I did bbt with my 1st 2 so I knew if I did or not in conjunction with my opks. I'm just a lurker, quietly cheering for everyone's bfps :)

What happened in sequence:

3rd June (CD 9) very pale OPK, barely there line.

lines very gradually got darker until CD 14 when it was at least as dark as the control. I assumed I would ovulate around CD 16 which was usual for me as far as other cycles have gone. I thought this was peak.

CD 15 and 16 - the lines were fainter than the control but still dark. Because they were fainter I definitely thought the day before was peak.

CD 17 - line darker than control clearly so we BD that night guessing this was the actual peak.

CD 18 - line dark but not as dark

CD 19 - much lighter line. Then I felt sure the peak was CD 17.

CD 20 - dark line but not as dark as control quite.

CD 21 (today) - dark line that appears as dark as the control.

So if anyone was bored enough to read all that I have no idea what’s going on. First month using OPK’s and they have messed with my head to be honest. Maybe because I am old I don’t ovulate or ovulate twice? If that’s possible. Cycles are always pretty regular though of 30-33 days but usually 32 so thought regular mean you did ovulate. Not sure what to think. Just going to give up and test at 9 dpo from the CD 17 line which will be Father’s Day.

Sorry for long post

Maybe you ovulated twice?

I'm so exhausted today, which I'm attributing to moving this past weekend. I've had some low key cramping since Friday. On Friday, I had pinching cramps. I'm also kind of dizzy and kind of nauseated. I'm hoping I don't have some type of bug.

Hello ladies
Soooo I'm CD10 now and OPKs still negative and cervix still firm.
Had a some EWCM yesterday and we managed to bed twice. Will try to bed everyday now untill after O.
I'm thinking O is still few days away yet I rekon I will O around day 13.
Cant wait to be in the 2ww.
Just ordered some clear blue early detection because I got my first BFP woth one of them with my son. I also had a v v v faint line one of those with the chemical.

@Deethehippy I totally get at hon.
I'm like excited to start testing but at the same time really nervous incase its another CP or later MC.
I'm trying to stay positive tho.
I do feel good about this cycle but is it just because I'm O at my normol time?
I've now gone onto decaffeinated tea to now. I just want to get my body ready
Not long untill testing now hon. Yay
It still feel like forever away for me but I'm just happy I'm O at my normol time and not to early like last cycle.
Wud love to get a blazing BFP.
But we shall see.
With that chemical I had symptoms from 4dpo cramps lower back ache sore boob and then it all went away at 6dpo then came back at 8dpo.
Sore boobs are always a pregnancy sign for me because I just dont get sore b4 or during AF.
One of my other very early symptoms with my son was a heightened sence of smell from about 7dpo.
Good luck hon I really hope this is ure month.

@saveme
Omg hon I so see them. I've just prayed for you.
Fixed they progress and fixed for a supper sticky beany.

Good luck to everyone else and sorry to those that AF got.

This our 3rd cycle trying now i really hope it happens[-o<

Really hope we all get blazing :bfp::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Alex, I use femometer too and love it! I actually pay for the premium ](*,) I think maybeeee I can see something? I'm terrible with line eye so don't take my word for it. Does femometer say it shows anything on the hcg test thing?

Dee, that is confusing with the opk if you've already got your peak days ago. I usually get 3 days of peak tests then it finally goes back to high (thankfully not this cycle though) I'm thinking the same as Dee and maybe you didn't ov and are going to now?

I will say when I was pregnant with my youngest I had the same pain you described at 4dpo and thought I was crazy because like you I knew it was way too early for implantation but maybe it wasn't because I ended up being pregnant. I actually described it on this forum but it was 3 years ago and I don't remember the name of the thread so I can't go quote myself. I hope it's a good sign for you!

Sugar, I'm happy to see you made it past cd7 without ov! I know how worried you have been. And thanks for inviting me here! You're right these ladies are so lovely and have been so supportive of everyone!

I'm so exhausted today, which I'm attributing to moving this past weekend. I've had some low key cramping since Friday. On Friday, I had pinching cramps. I'm also kind of dizzy and kind of nauseated. I'm hoping I don't have some type of bug.

Oh gosh I hope ure ok. Moving house is exhausting.

View attachment 1082005

Decided to take an opk, my ov date has moved up to tomorrow instead of Monday. I use the glow app to predict mine because I can do the strip analyser on there

Good luck hon that's a blazing postive.
Sugar, I'm happy to see you made it past cd7 without ov! I know how worried you have been. And thanks for inviting me here! You're right these ladies are so lovely and have been so supportive of everyone!

Thank u so much hon. It's so good to have u here. Its just so much more active in here and ive been with these ladies for a few months now and there all so lovely.
Keeping it fixed for you hon

Suggar I bought a bunch of clear blue that had some digis in the box too but I'm in the US so we can't get the weeks estimator here. I wish they would sell them here again but I get a friend from the UK to send me some if I get a bfp. I hope we all get our bfps! I hope you start to feel better about this cycle. You have a good chance with bding as much as you plan!

@Deethehippy i know you have twins, don’t know if you’ve been tested but I double ovulate some months which resulted in 2 sets of twins for me (1st set MCd) maybe you have the same gene. FXed for you

I've been BDing since 13DPO - 17 DPO I'm not sure I've got it in me anymore :laugh2: My watery EWCM has all gone now a few days ago so I'm doubting I'm still fertile tbh. I think what will be will be this cycle but probably not going to be a good one.

I feel this in my soul Dee. :rofl: im CD15 and we've BD everyday from 12dpo with plans for today and tomorrow to cover bases and im just like :tease:please lets have a break cause I'm tired! We usually have a schedule, every Tuesday and Friday and that works well for me.

We missed key days last month becausd we stopped too soon. Not this time. I have two more quickies in me this week I just know it. :headspin:

5dpo, fully just peed in a cup again to take an opk and hpt but forced myself to dump it and not waste tests. The wait is so hard!!

some more pulling cramps today and I’m also congested today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->