*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I feel this in my soul Dee. :rofl: im CD15 and we've BD everyday from 12dpo with plans for today and tomorrow to cover bases and im just like :tease:please lets have a break cause I'm tired! We usually have a schedule, every Tuesday and Friday and that works well for me.

We missed key days last month becausd we stopped too soon. Not this time. I have two more quickies in me this week I just know it. :headspin:

Exactly! Don't get me wrong...I love a bit of passion with my OH but relentless lovemaking night after night and it looses it's appeal lol
I feel like I have missed the egg altogether this month but hopefully I ovulated at some point in there. I hope that you manage a little bit more!

Last edited:
I'm def not pregnant this cycle and I decided to take a prolonged break. I want to lose a few pounds before i get married...plus the stress of TTC is making me feel like crap with all the covid-19 stuff already stressing me out. Hopefully when im back, none of you all will be here cause you'll be in the pregnant/newborn section.

Alex, I use femometer too and love it! I actually pay for the premium ](*,) I think maybeeee I can see something? I'm terrible with line eye so don't take my word for it. Does femometer say it shows anything on the hcg test thing?

Dee, that is confusing with the opk if you've already got your peak days ago. I usually get 3 days of peak tests then it finally goes back to high (thankfully not this cycle though) I'm thinking the same as Dee and maybe you didn't ov and are going to now?

I will say when I was pregnant with my youngest I had the same pain you described at 4dpo and thought I was crazy because like you I knew it was way too early for implantation but maybe it wasn't because I ended up being pregnant. I actually described it on this forum but it was 3 years ago and I don't remember the name of the thread so I can't go quote myself. I hope it's a good sign for you!
No femometer doesn’t pick anything up but it also didn’t pick this up last month, it’s really good with opks but doesn’t seem very sensitive to pregnancy tests at all

1073A18C-7753-4259-8137-17E9805740E4.jpeg

I'm def not pregnant this cycle and I decided to take a prolonged break. I want to lose a few pounds before i get married...plus the stress of TTC is making me feel like crap with all the covid-19 stuff already stressing me out. Hopefully when im back, none of you all will be here cause you'll be in the pregnant/newborn section.

I'm sorry to hear that, how do you know definitely?
Wishing you all the best with losing weight and getting married..how exciting :)
We will miss you and hope you come back in the near future.

No femometer doesn’t pick anything up but it also didn’t pick this up last month, it’s really good with opks but doesn’t seem very sensitive to pregnancy tests at all

View attachment 1082915

Congratulations Alex. I am new to this thread after being 12 DPO and completely obsessed. I tested negative this morning but as many cannot help symptom check and stay hopeful for a BFP soon enough.

Please can you give us ladies a break down of any symptoms by DPO which stood out to you x

Suggar I bought a bunch of clear blue that had some digis in the box too but I'm in the US so we can't get the weeks estimator here. I wish they would sell them here again but I get a friend from the UK to send me some if I get a bfp. I hope we all get our bfps! I hope you start to feel better about this cycle. You have a good chance with bding as much as you plan!

Hon it's such a relief I was so scared I was going to ovulate to early again but looks like things are back to normol.
I haven't brought any CB weeks indicater yet I norm get them when I'm actually pregnant just to make sure I get a 3+.
Really cant wait to start testing. Hope we all get our BFPs
Awwwww hon gonna miss you being here but u have to do what u have to do.

View attachment 1082915

Congratulations Alex I didnt even need to enlarge the photo. How exciting.

Congratulations Alex. I am new to this thread after being 12 DPO and completely obsessed. I tested negative this morning but as many cannot help symptom check and stay hopeful for a BFP soon enough.

Please can you give us ladies a break down of any symptoms by DPO which stood out to you x

Hi hon welcome to baby and bump.

Were still trying but with my son I had sore boobs from about 7dpo and a heightened sence of smell.
I also had alot of cramps and lower back ache and lots of pulling sensations in the overy and womb area.

Its impossible not to symptom spot because when I'm pregnant i get symptoms b4 i get a BFP.

Good luck hon

Hon it's such a relief I was so scared I was going to ovulate to early again but looks like things are back to normol.
I haven't brought any CB weeks indicater yet I norm get them when I'm actually pregnant just to make sure I get a 3+.
Really cant wait to start testing. Hope we all get our BFPs

Awwwww hon gonna miss you being here but u have to do what u have to do.

Congratulations Alex I didnt even need to enlarge the photo. How exciting.

Hi hon welcome to baby and bump.

Were still trying but with my son I had sore boobs from about 7dpo and a heightened sence of smell.
I also had alot of cramps and lower back ache and lots of pulling sensations in the overy and womb area.

Its impossible not to symptom spot because when I'm pregnant i get symptoms b4 i get a BFP.

Good luck hon

Thank you for posting. I hope you get your BFP soon. I also have a son and I know he would love a baby brother or sister as he often mentions it. This is my first cycle where I have tracked and tested. I got a positive ovulation test CD 12. It came as a surprise, I tested from day CD 10 not knowing what I was doing. We did the baby dance CD 12 and CD 13 just incase ! I am now 12 DPO and have had white CM, pinching and twinges in my uterus with full aches the past 3 days including today. This might by my AF, who knows hey. I have used one stop and clear blue pregnancy tests which have given me a BFN.

Where are you in your cycle ?

Thank you ladies but that was from my chemical last cycle, it was just to show what my app thought was a negative test

Alex, I agree. Femometer doesn't pick up on the pts very well. I thought it was just me! I had a chemical last month and it didn't pick it up on my tests but my line wasn't as dark as the one you just pictured either. I had 2 days of faint positive then they went blank and af started a day late.

So I may have a bfp, but its faint now. But... let me explain what happened. The top one (with the darker control line), I took when I got home. But I accidentally got some wee on the strip and the dye went across really slowly. So, basically... I mucked up the test. So, I went and took the second one like 20 minutes later (I'm ashamed), and I think I might see something, but im not 100% sure. Obviously at like 9 dpo or whatever, it would be faint anyway, and after a 20 minute "hold", if you can even call it a hold, it would be like nonexistent. So anyway, I'm gonna do like a 4 hour hold and test at bedtime, lol.

PicsArt_06-15-05.55.19.jpg

Here they are in a different light, I think easier to see, maybe.

PicsArt_06-15-06.06.23.jpg

Thank you for posting. I hope you get your BFP soon. I also have a son and I know he would love a baby brother or sister as he often mentions it. This is my first cycle where I have tracked and tested. I got a positive ovulation test CD 12. It came as a surprise, I tested from day CD 10 not knowing what I was doing. We did the baby dance CD 12 and CD 13 just incase ! I am now 12 DPO and have had white CM, pinching and twinges in my uterus with full aches the past 3 days including today. This might by my AF, who knows hey. I have used one stop and clear blue pregnancy tests which have given me a BFN.

Where are you in your cycle ?

Hi hon.
This is my 4th cycle tracking and using OPKs. We did manage to get pregnant but it ended in a very early Misscarige or chemical pregnancy as its known.
We tried again strait after but I O way to early on CD8 so I new i was out so early on in my last cycle.
I'm now on CD10 of a brand new cycle and no ovulation yet I'm so relieved.
I shud ovulate around CD12 to 14.
Really hope this is the month.

Hoping it's all our month. We need alot more June BFPs❤

Thanks, ladies. Of course, the fear now is that I'll have another chemical. I'll definitely test in the AM, even if I test tonight. FX that this one sticks.

I think I’m just overthinking this...but took another OPK this afternoon and it’s still a low result (0.24, yesterday was 0.22). I am at CD 15...is it bad if I ovulate a little late?? I’m not sure what counts as “late” though. First time OPK user here so trying to figure this out. I’m anxiously waiting to see a darker line but all have been quite light so far.

8605F294-25EF-4235-9014-65DF154F4004.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->