*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I use Femometer as well, but I have only used OPKs. So hopefully I can use the pregnancy test this cycle and get a BFP. I didn't use OPKs for my second, third or 4th, but for my first I used a different brand of OPKs.

I hit my Peak in numbers today, so we have BD all weekend and will do today and tomorrow hopefully. However with it being the first cycle after my husband's reversal I don't know if the odds will be in my favor. He has to do a demand analysis in July.

I think I’m just overthinking this...but took another OPK this afternoon and it’s still a low result (0.24, yesterday was 0.22). I am at CD 15...is it bad if I ovulate a little late?? I’m not sure what counts as “late” though. First time OPK user here so trying to figure this out. I’m anxiously waiting to see a darker line but all have been quite light so far.

View attachment 1082923

it doesn’t matter how light your test is today. It can be positive tomorrow. Once your surge comes, it can go from no line to dark dark dark. Not everyone ovulated right on CD 14, you just will keep testing until you figure out when your body wants to O!

Hi ladies, I think I have line eyes.

Can you see anything at all? xx

Screenshot_20200616-022905_Chrome.jpg

it doesn’t matter how light your test is today. It can be positive tomorrow. Once your surge comes, it can go from no line to dark dark dark. Not everyone ovulated right on CD 14, you just will keep testing until you figure out when your body wants to O!
Thank you. That is very reassuring! I will keep testing and see what happens!

I think I’m just overthinking this...but took another OPK this afternoon and it’s still a low result (0.24, yesterday was 0.22). I am at CD 15...is it bad if I ovulate a little late?? I’m not sure what counts as “late” though. First time OPK user here so trying to figure this out. I’m anxiously waiting to see a darker line but all have been quite light so far.

View attachment 1082923

Lots of people ovulate later, especially if you have longer cycles. The more important thing is having a good luteal phase length (11-18 days is normal) I'm CD18 and i ovulated today. This is the earliest ovulation I've had in several cycles. I got pregnant with my second baby on a day 24 ovulation.

Tropicsgirl - not sure if it’s the same for everyone and this was my first month of OPK’s too but mine only seemed to get properly dark if I used concentrated pee which for me was SMU around 11am. I think you are only meant to use OPK’s between 10am and 8pm as that tends to be when most LH is in your system. Good luck getting a peak.

Sun_rain - I can see something faint on that for sure. Hope it gets darker.

Check out this train wreck. Yesterday's, followed by last night's, and then this morning. There's something faint on the bottom one, but what the hell. Pregmate is really failing this time around.

PicsArt_06-16-05.34.22.jpg

Check out this train wreck. Yesterday's, followed by last night's, and then this morning. There's something faint on the bottom one, but what the hell. Pregmate is really failing this time around.

View attachment 1082929
Have you got any other makes of test you could try? The strips always start off so faint.

My OPK is still dark at 4/5 DPO. It’s not as dark as the control but still very dark. I’ve given up trying to guess what it means..maybe I am just an alien. Going to stick with the DPO above and test around 9DPO if I can last which is Sunday.

B8DB4A46-F872-48E6-8085-C486410442CD.jpeg

It must've just looked positive since I messed up the one test and the second one must've been faulty. This one is SMU.

PicsArt_06-16-08.10.33.jpg

SMU doesn't work for everyone..did it look concentrated? I would hold and test on another test tonight to be sure.

I only brought 1 to work, so I'll test when I get home. I won't drink much water today. I thought I saw something on the bottom one from FMU. I'm honestly so over the testing part of this.

I only brought 1 to work, so I'll test when I get home. I won't drink much water today. I thought I saw something on the bottom one from FMU. I'm honestly so over the testing part of this.

It's all so hard.. wishing you luck for later.

"Not an accessive amount of pregnancy tests"
:haha::test:
1dpo so I figured it was time to get them ready. I flagged them for the daily limit by putting a 25miu test with different packaging between each days set.

Ya'll I have a problem. I need POAS anonymous. Lol

Screenshot_20200616-102451_Gallery.jpg

"Not an accessive amount of pregnancy tests"
:haha::test:
1dpo so I figured it was time to get them ready. I flagged them for the daily limit by putting a 25miu test with different packaging between each days set.

Ya'll I have a problem. I need POAS anonymous. Lol

View attachment 1082944

The weird thing is that stash looks so desirable to me and I just POAS at 4dpo! (your'e not the only one) :)

3D947554-6B31-4DEA-B810-609344326DEF.png Almost time! Looks like my app might be right for the first time with OV on Thursday. I’ll test tomorrow to see how much darker it gets

Butters that is so upsetting! I really hope you still get your BFP. I remember so many times when I’ve tested obsessively and taken pics and tweaked them and seen a super convincing evap and then it’s gone BFN and I cry and get angry and then I’m like... what the HELL was all of that for?!? All that angst, all that money (when I decide to involve FRERs for example), all those high highs almost immediately followed by devastating lows... it is a roller coaster that sucks the life out of you.

Dee, I have had major issues with OPKs in the past. In fact, it’s only now that they seem to be semi-working for me. But I was conceiving ok even when I got such unreliable weird opk results. I really hope this is your cycle!!

Alex, how’s today?

good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"