*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Oh and I hide my massive stash in my underwear drawer... eesh.

View attachment 1082946 Almost time! Looks like my app might be right for the first time with OV on Thursday. I’ll test tomorrow to see how much darker it gets

Good luck catching the egg (or eggs :) ) I don't think I have that gene you mentioned because my girls are identical so would have come from 1 egg.

Butters that is so upsetting! I really hope you still get your BFP. I remember so many times when I’ve tested obsessively and taken pics and tweaked them and seen a super convincing evap and then it’s gone BFN and I cry and get angry and then I’m like... what the HELL was all of that for?!? All that angst, all that money (when I decide to involve FRERs for example), all those high highs almost immediately followed by devastating lows... it is a roller coaster that sucks the life out of you.

Dee, I have had major issues with OPKs in the past. In fact, it’s only now that they seem to be semi-working for me. But I was conceiving ok even when I got such unreliable weird opk results. I really hope this is your cycle!!

Alex, how’s today?

good luck everyone!

It sure is. I'm honestly so glad I have the ladies here to talk to. DH does not understand at all. But I may have just gotten a faint line on an FRER. I'll post the edited photo and the original photo. I couldn't get it to show up on the camera very well, though :(

PicsArt_06-16-11.19.11.jpg PicsArt_06-16-11.18.55.jpg

Today's test...I have included my edited versions to help show up the very faint line...unless it's just my eyes ‍♀️

Screenshot_20200616-161220_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200616-161408_Negative Image.jpg Screenshot_20200616-161338_Negative Image.jpg

Today's test...I have included my edited versions to help show up the very faint line...unless it's just my eyes ‍♀️

View attachment 1082949 View attachment 1082950 View attachment 1082951

I think I see something in the first one. It looks like mine that I just took. I couldn't really get the line to show up in the photos very much, but I definitely see it in person. The problem is, it's so light, I can't tell if it's pink or grey. I suppose I will know tomorrow.

Hi hon.
This is my 4th cycle tracking and using OPKs. We did manage to get pregnant but it ended in a very early Misscarige or chemical pregnancy as its known.
We tried again strait after but I O way to early on CD8 so I new i was out so early on in my last cycle.
I'm now on CD10 of a brand new cycle and no ovulation yet I'm so relieved.
I shud ovulate around CD12 to 14.
Really hope this is the month.

Hoping it's all our month. We need alot more June BFPs❤

Sorry to hear you had a bit of a rough start lovely, onwards and upwards to a BPF. I have all the hope in the world for us. I just can't believe how much science is involved in getting pregnant. Testing for ovulation is a new world to me but I am hoping it will help me out as we have a busy life style, it can be easy to get lost in it so this time round knowing I ovulated gave us the heads up.

I am still testing a BFN but atleast I know what I am doing now and what to look out for. I am expecting my period any time soon as I am DPO 13 today.

I can see faint line on both of yours tests. How many DPO are you both? Hopefully I’m the next few days they will get much darker

I think I see something in the first one. It looks like mine that I just took. I couldn't really get the line to show up in the photos very much, but I definitely see it in person. The problem is, it's so light, I can't tell if it's pink or grey. I suppose I will know tomorrow.

It's so tricky to get the faint lines to show up isn't it? I can definitely see it in real life too but like you I can't tell if it's grey or pink as it's very light. How many dpo are you? I'm going to go by my app that says I'm 9dpo. Fingers crossed our tests get darker tomorrow x

I can see faint line on both of yours tests. How many DPO are you both? Hopefully I’m the next few days they will get much darker

I think I'm 9dpo as my OPK's were dark then light then they went dark and light so I haven't really got a clue. My app says 9dpo so I'll go by that. AF is due 21st or 22nd I think x

I think I’m just overthinking this...but took another OPK this afternoon and it’s still a low result (0.24, yesterday was 0.22). I am at CD 15...is it bad if I ovulate a little late?? I’m not sure what counts as “late” though. First time OPK user here so trying to figure this out. I’m anxiously waiting to see a darker line but all have been quite light so far.

View attachment 1082923

You and me both, I am so new to OPK too. I remember reading you can ovulate at different times depending on how long your period is. You are okay and still in a good time frame, keep an eye on it and let us know how you get on. They say to keep an eye on your cervical mucus too, I believe it should resemble raw egg white at the time you are ovulating ?! I hope this helps x

I think I'm 9dpo as my OPK's were dark then light then they went dark and light so I haven't really got a clue. My app says 9dpo so I'll go by that. AF is due 21st or 22nd I think x

My app also says 9dpo. I'll be really excited to have a pregnancy buddy if I'm actually pregnant and it sticks.

My app also says 9dpo. I'll be really excited to have a pregnancy buddy if I'm actually pregnant and it sticks.

Eeek fingers crossed for tomorrow's test. It will be so nice to have a pregnancy buddy if I'm also truly pregnant. I'm so excited xx

Hi ladies
CD11 now and OPKs still negative.
A little worried because I had EWCM on day 9 but since then it's kind of dried up.
I know I'm not ovulating yet so theres still time for it to return. I normoly get my postive OPK on day 11 or 12 but there still negative.
This mornings was kind of dark but just did another and it's so faint. Not getting any O signs yet.
:-k

Nothing new to report from me, tested 3 times yesterday ](*,) nothing to see, I have 4 FRER and 20 cheapies coming tomorrow, still have 2 cheapies left and already have 2 digis stashed away. Tomorrow will be 9dpo which is when I got my first positive last month so fingers crossed I’ve got some lines to show you tomorrow night (I seem to test better later on in the day)

Nothing new to report from me, tested 3 times yesterday ](*,) nothing to see, I have 4 FRER and 20 cheapies coming tomorrow, still have 2 cheapies left and already have 2 digis stashed away. Tomorrow will be 9dpo which is when I got my first positive last month so fingers crossed I’ve got some lines to show you tomorrow night (I seem to test better later on in the day)

Good luck Alex

Hi ladies
CD11 now and OPKs still negative.
A little worried because I had EWCM on day 9 but since then it's kind of dried up.
I know I'm not ovulating yet so theres still time for it to return. I normoly get my postive OPK on day 11 or 12 but there still negative.
This mornings was kind of dark but just did another and it's so faint. Not getting any O signs yet.
:-k
I find opks so hard to use, they cause more stress than anything else for me but I can’t help but use them. Fingers crossed you get your positive soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->