*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I’m in shock!! Don’t really know what to do with myself lol
I love that feeling when you just find out! It’s the best. If it was me I’d do a FRER next and then a digi, keep us updated if you continue to test I love seeing lines get darker!

I love that feeling when you just find out! It’s the best. If it was me I’d do a FRER next and then a digi, keep us updated if you continue to test I love seeing lines get darker!
Thank you! Haven’t got any so will order some now for next day delivery

Will a digi tell her already?

I find opks so hard to use, they cause more stress than anything else for me but I can’t help but use them. Fingers crossed you get your positive soon

I've been using them and temping for 4 cycles now and they always work for m . But my chemical made me O to early last cycle on just day 8. I dont normoly O untill day 12 to 13.
Now on day 11 and still no sign of O. But I know with OPKs they can very negative one day and then supper postive the next. Hoping to O in the next 2 days. Just wanna be in the 2ww already lol

Just went to the bathroom and hello EWCM we DTD this morning mite need to pin hubby down again later. Gonna do another OPK tonight.

Congratulation Lerp20 - that looks like a good first line for a Clearblue.

I'm on a real downer tonight ladies. Been so moody and tired today and shouted at my little girl tonight for not brushing her teeth properly and she sobbed and then I felt dreadful.
I think this TTC is all getting a bit much for me. I was so stupid to think that I could ever conceive at my age and I wish you had all just told me so. :-(:-(](*,)
Off to cry under a rock.

I'm on a real downer tonight ladies. Been so moody and tired today and shouted at my little girl tonight for not brushing her teeth properly and she sobbed and then I felt dreadful.
I think this TTC is all getting a bit much for me. I was so stupid to think that I could ever conceive at my age and I wish you had all just told me so. :-(:-(](*,)
Off to cry under a rock.
Your certainly not too old to conceive and definitely not stupid to think it, it may be a little harder but definitely not impossible, don’t be so hard on yourself we all have our bad days, try and have a nice relaxing night and start again tomorrow :hugs:

I've been using them and temping for 4 cycles now and they always work for m . But my chemical made me O to early last cycle on just day 8. I dont normoly O untill day 12 to 13.
Now on day 11 and still no sign of O. But I know with OPKs they can very negative one day and then supper postive the next. Hoping to O in the next 2 days. Just wanna be in the 2ww already lol
This ttc is like chasing your tail isn’t it though, you cant wait for af to finish then to o and then to take a test, it become very draining very quickly

@Deethehippy honey it’s so hard. One of my best friends is turning 47 next month and she is currently TTC, so I don’t think it’s crazy. I want it for her and for you, too. Also I have lost it on my kids like that it is the worst feeling ever afterwards. You’re not alone. Huge hugs.

Off to cry under a rock.

Awww hon we all get like that dont worry. The amount of times I've lost it and then felt so guilty after. Ure not stupid hon not at all.
Ure having periods and ure ovulating. U have just had a CP so that proves that u can get pregnant hon. Sending u very big hugs hon. Tommorow is a brand new day. Rooting for u so much Dee Dee xxxx

This ttc is like chasing your tail isn’t it though, you cant wait for af to finish then to o and then to take a test, it become very draining very quickly

Yes hon. It's not fun is it. At first it is but then when it dont happen or it happens and then it dont stick it just makes it so darn hard.
Ure always wishing time away like u say. U get negatives u know ure out then ure wishing AF to hurry up. Then ure waiting to O and then to test its just a complete going around and around in circles.
Just done another OPK negative.
I'm thankful I didnt O stupidly early again like last cycle' hopfully I get my postive tommorow or the next day.

It's mentally exhausting. I keep blaming myself because DH and his ex wife got pregnant the first month. Then, there's always at least 1 test that makes you think that maybe this month is finally the month... but nope.

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been missing again, trying not to think about the TTC too much as it gets me down seeing negatives every month.
My body is messing with my head this month. First my Ovulation BBT was weird, rose then dropped again the following day, FF still put me as O on the first dip though thanks to the positive OPK the day before it. I've been feeling positive this month and no idea why and it led me to taking a test at 8dpo lol earliest ever and completely stupid, it was negative of course, and so were the 9 and 10dpo tests.
From 9dpo my temp started dropping, and I thought here we go, AF is coming. Yesterday it dropped a lot more and I knew AF was on her way. Brown spotting started yesterday arvo, but then this morning temp rose again. Now I'm confused. AF seems to be on pause, just the slightest bit of brown so far. But test is negative. 13dpo if you go by the first drop or 11dpo 2nd drop. Thinking 2nd dip was actually O and AF is starting today because a 10day LP is my normal. But of course the risen temp has given me false hope and I wish I never even temped this morning now ](*,)

Hope everyone else is going well!

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been missing again, trying not to think about the TTC too much as it gets me down seeing negatives every month.
My body is messing with my head this month. First my Ovulation BBT was weird, rose then dropped again the following day, FF still put me as O on the first dip though thanks to the positive OPK the day before it. I've been feeling positive this month and no idea why and it led me to taking a test at 8dpo lol earliest ever and completely stupid, it was negative of course, and so were the 9 and 10dpo tests.
From 9dpo my temp started dropping, and I thought here we go, AF is coming. Yesterday it dropped a lot more and I knew AF was on her way. Brown spotting started yesterday arvo, but then this morning temp rose again. Now I'm confused. AF seems to be on pause, just the slightest bit of brown so far. But test is negative. 13dpo if you go by the first drop or 11dpo 2nd drop. Thinking 2nd dip was actually O and AF is starting today because a 10day LP is my normal. But of course the risen temp has given me false hope and I wish I never even temped this morning now ](*,)

Hope everyone else is going well!

Did you test today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back