*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

I had pinching at 6dpo and cramps with lower back pain through yesterday. They seem to be gone now. Keep us updated on that. I only had pinching when I had the 2 chemicals. Maybe it has something to do with it not being a viable pregnancy?

I don't know..cramps make me nervous..in all my viable pregnancies I've never had them (although years ago I didn't symptom spot like a loon so could have missed dull ones) I have a feeling this cycle is a no go but I know every pregnancy can be different. Wish I could fast forward to Sunday.

I don't know..cramps make me nervous..in all my viable pregnancies I've never had them (although years ago I didn't symptom spot like a loon so could have missed dull ones) I have a feeling this cycle is a no go but I know every pregnancy can be different. Wish I could fast forward to Sunday.

I know exactly how you feel. Is AF due for you on Sunday?

Congratulations to the ladies getting their BFPs this month, I look forward to seeing how the lines progress.

I started my AF today, I must of been having another phantom pregnancy. I've been getting these a lot ha ha. I think I am going to have a word with myself and stop symptom spotting although it is fun and gives me some comfort at the time.

I look forward to carrying on with reading your updates and shall join in with Julys thread. I may even get my name on the board too .

Nice rise this morning so I'm 1-2dpo. Feeling relieved to be in tww.

I've had a few cramps today and yesterday. Hoping that's a good sign.

So excited fof you to start testing dee!!! Living vicariously until I get to 8-9dpo. :oops::D

7dpo here and bfn OBVIOUSLY

was gonna wait until the weekend (Saturday I’ll be 10ish dpo) but if I want to do that I have to not have tests in the house!!!

7dpo here and bfn OBVIOUSLY

was gonna wait until the weekend (Saturday I’ll be 10ish dpo) but if I want to do that I have to not have tests in the house!!!

Good luck at the weekend. I am determined to be strong and last until Sunday and one reason I know I will do it is because my parents hope to come down and sit in our garden for a few hours on Saturday (we hope to do a BBQ socially distanced - I've not seen them since Feb 2nd) But anyway my mum can read me like a book so if I was pregnant and knew I was I'm sure she would know too lol So I will hold out until the Sunday.

Getting tons of intense pulling cramps today too but that might just be a GI thing too. Ugh, who knows.

Dee, good plan. I was going to pick up a pack of FRER from target today but made myself pick free delivery so they’ll be here Saturday, which will be a much more reasonable day to test.

Getting tons of intense pulling cramps today too but that might just be a GI thing too. Ugh, who knows.

I get IBS which gives me a lot of wind, pains, bloat, gut nosies and twinges. It's so hard to know what is what. At the moment I only have to sneeze and I wonder if it's a symptom and last night I was accidentally on purpose brushing my teeth very thoroughly incase I got bleeding gums so it could be a symptom. :p

Think I just my positive OPK but cant be sure because I've not used these tests b4. I did 2 earlier and there were negative but I had a load of EWCM so tested again just a minute ago and I got this. 20200617_195939.jpg
I'm gonna test again b4 bed and again tommorow and the next day. We took the most of the EWCM and dtd.
I'm on CD 12 now so thinking O may be tommorow on day 13 or day 14. Eeeek I'm nearly in the tww.

Seems theres a few of us here that gets IBS it's horrible isnt it.
I'm not sure what that pain was last night. I'm still a bit achey today thought it was IBS but now I'm wondering if it's my body getting ready to release the eggy.
Not added my OPK as positive on FF just yet I'm gonna see how tonight's and tomorrow tests go.

Dee ure symptoms sound good. I had them symptoms with Tommy. Lots of pulling and lower backache and sore boobs and waves of neuasa.
Oh hon I'm keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you

Thank you so much ladies!

Trying to work out how to quote people when replying but failing miserably!!

deethehippy - yes I’m in the UK, so Sunday would be a great day to test! I have been having really bad cramps today too, but it’s more like a heavy dull ache low down - also lower back pain all day. But I think this may be me ovulating my cycles are so random, so it may be that I didn’t actually ov what I thought. So confusing!

alex_22 - thank you! Your test definitely looks positive to me, looking forward to seeing the line getting darker!!

Butters - can see that like for sure too! FX!!

Right, ordering OPK’s now ready for next cycle - writing this one off x

Think I just my positive OPK but cant be sure because I've not used these tests b4. I did 2 earlier and there were negative but I had a load of EWCM so tested again just a minute ago and I got this. View attachment 1083013
I'm gonna test again b4 bed and again tommorow and the next day. We took the most of the EWCM and dtd.
I'm on CD 12 now so thinking O may be tommorow on day 13 or day 14. Eeeek I'm nearly in the tww.

Yay! your ovulation is back to being at your usual time, I'm so pleased for you, I know how you worried. IBS does seem quite common...I hope it doesn't affect TTC although mine was very well behaved when I was pregnant with my girls. Mine usually flares just after Ovulation and first few days of AF. Good luck catching that eggie! :)

Just took an Asda test which I’m assuming is less sensitive than a FRER because it says use from 4 days before missed period and got another very faint positive, again my phone camera just isn’t good enough to capture it though, I’m very cautious because I got positive tests on 9dpo last cycle and that ended in a chemical.

Thank you so much ladies!

Trying to work out how to quote people when replying but failing miserably!!

deethehippy - yes I’m in the UK, so Sunday would be a great day to test! I have been having really bad cramps today too, but it’s more like a heavy dull ache low down - also lower back pain all day. But I think this may be me ovulating my cycles are so random, so it may be that I didn’t actually ov what I thought. So confusing!

alex_22 - thank you! Your test definitely looks positive to me, looking forward to seeing the line getting darker!!

Butters - can see that like for sure too! FX!!

Right, ordering OPK’s now ready for next cycle - writing this one off x

Welcome to the group hon

Yay! your ovulation is back to being at your usual time, I'm so pleased for you, I know how you worried. IBS does seem quite common...I hope it doesn't affect TTC although mine was very well behaved when I was pregnant with my girls. Mine usually flares just after Ovulation and first few days of AF. Good luck catching that eggie! :)

Thank you hon. I'm getting so much EWCM.
I dont know if the OPK is quite positive just yet the line is a fraction lighter than the control.
I have overy pain and lower backache.
I'm so happy I've made it to CD12.
Wondering if my OPK will be darker tommorow?
Cant wait to O now so I can be in the 2ww.
Really hope we get our BFPs hon. I've been praying for you all

Not getting my hopes up yet. I honestly think mine are indent lines or something. I can't even tell if they have color or not.

I see a line hon. I really hope they progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->