*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Think I just my positive OPK but cant be sure because I've not used these tests b4. I did 2 earlier and there were negative but I had a load of EWCM so tested again just a minute ago and I got this. View attachment 1083013
I'm gonna test again b4 bed and again tommorow and the next day. We took the most of the EWCM and dtd.
I'm on CD 12 now so thinking O may be tommorow on day 13 or day 14. Eeeek I'm nearly in the tww.
I’m pleased O is back on track for you! Good luck :dust:

Just took an Asda test which I’m assuming is less sensitive than a FRER because it says use from 4 days before missed period and got another very faint positive, again my phone camera just isn’t good enough to capture it though, I’m very cautious because I got positive tests on 9dpo last cycle and that ended in a chemical.
I understand being cautious but several lines on several tests is a good sign and it's very early still. FX

Just took an Asda test which I’m assuming is less sensitive than a FRER because it says use from 4 days before missed period and got another very faint positive, again my phone camera just isn’t good enough to capture it though, I’m very cautious because I got positive tests on 9dpo last cycle and that ended in a chemical.
With my chemical I didnt get a line untill 11dpo hon so hopfully because u have lines at 9dpo that's a really good sign

My Facebook if anyone wants to add me but understand if you don't too. It's more anonymous on here of course when TTC.

Dee Holman

Thank you dee and sugger, there’s always going to be something to worry about in these early days isn’t there, just have to try and think positive

Congratulations Butters :bfp:

Thanks, Dee!!! I'm not telling DH until Sunday, which is Father's Day here. I'm looking forward to more BFPs in the group and crossing everything I have that I don't miscarry again

Thanks, Dee!!! I'm not telling DH until Sunday, which is Father's Day here. I'm looking forward to more BFPs in the group and crossing everything I have that I don't miscarry again

It's a very scary time but worrying won't affect the outcome..try to enjoy it for what it is today right now. Fathers day will be perfect day to tell DH and you should be able to show him a dark line by then (one that a man can see) :)

It's a very scary time but worrying won't affect the outcome..try to enjoy it for what it is today right now. Fathers day will be perfect day to tell DH and you should be able to show him a dark line by then (one that a man can see) :)

LOL!! They are definitely not as skilled as we are.

Hopefully you can see what I see, it’s definitely pink in person it’s just so hard to capture the colour on camera when it’s so faint

View attachment 1083017

Can so see that hon and its pink eeeeek
My Facebook if anyone wants to add me but understand if you don't too. It's more anonymous on here of course when TTC.

Dee Holman

Just sent u a FR hon.

Thank you Suggerhoney - exciting to see your pos opk! Good luck catching that egg!!

Thank you hon. I'm not sure if it was quite a postive just yet. I've just done another but I think it's about the same. Not sure lol.
Definitely getting ovulation pain which I normoly get for about 3 days. Will add the latest test in a mo.

Well, I was finally able to get ahold of my favorite Family Dollar brand test (after 2 stores yesterday were sold out, ugh). Photo taken after maybe 2 or 3 minutes. BFP! If I miscarry this one, I will be devastated.

View attachment 1083018

Yesssss Butters that's as clear as day hon. Praying for a very sticky healthy beanie for you hon. So happy for you.

Just did another OPK. Not sure if I can call these positive or not I guess if they start fading tommorow then I'll call these positive.
20200618_001205.jpg

Before I started using opks femometer would change my dates just based on ewcm which is annoying because I always tend to get it a few days after o too, my app has just updated and I preferred the old version better

Femometer messes with my dates all the time but I have another app and I use both of them together.

Congratulations to the ladies getting their BFPs this month, I look forward to seeing how the lines progress.

I started my AF today, I must of been having another phantom pregnancy. I've been getting these a lot ha ha. I think I am going to have a word with myself and stop symptom spotting although it is fun and gives me some comfort at the time.

I look forward to carrying on with reading your updates and shall join in with Julys thread. I may even get my name on the board too .

Sorry the witch got you. She got me too, on Sunday. Back to the drawing board it is!

Well, I was finally able to get ahold of my favorite Family Dollar brand test (after 2 stores yesterday were sold out, ugh). Photo taken after maybe 2 or 3 minutes. BFP! If I miscarry this one, I will be devastated.

View attachment 1083018

Yay! Congrats! It’s always nice to see a BFP. Praying it’s a sticky bean for you. Fingers and everything else crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->