*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Time to BD!! Worst case scenario... you have to BD again. Not a bad option, imo. Lol

Hehehe. I've already pinned the hubby down lol. No way was I waisting all that EWCM. :haha:

@Suggerhoney So glad O is back to the normal time for you! Now you can relax!

@Deethehippy
My IBS is similar to yours flares just after Ovulation then at beginning of AF and sometimes towards the end of it as well. Also if I eat some foods such as pizza it gets really bad! While I was pregnant with DS my symptoms of it practically disappeared and I could eat anything! It was amazing haha.

Tbh though I'm just slightly concerned about the possibility of endometriosis for me as I have some of the symptoms and my aunty has it and it made her infertile and now one of my sister's has it too :(

Temp plummeted this morning so this is definitely just a slow starting AF.. wish it would just get on with it already so it can be over!

Before I started using opks femometer would change my dates just based on ewcm which is annoying because I always tend to get it a few days after o too, my app has just updated and I preferred the old version better

Yes that's the issue I'm having and when you got a peak and then it goes to high it changed your ovulation too

Jft1 - where are you? We need you to come and update the front page :hi:

Thank you for the Facebook friend requests ladies..I added you all.. nice to meet you on there :)

Sugger - any BD now should be within range to catch the egg and your body makes EWCM for a reason.. sometimes I think the natural signs are just as important. Really hoping you get some swimmers lined up ready!

Lightning - I’m also worried I have endo or fibroids or cysts or something. Would be quite common at my age and go hand in hand with my awful AF’s. I am considering asking for the scan that I was due to have and getting to the bottom of it. I really hope you don’t have endo.

I’m 6/7 DPO today and getting low tummy twinges but these can be common for me in the TWW and I think can go either way. Probably not implanted yet which I think with me might happen on 8 DPO (from when I’ve had previous BFP’s) so just waiting. On a positive note I’ve managed to loose 7 pounds in weight. I hope to loose another 14 if I can and then my weight will be where I am happier at :)

Good luck to everyone testing today

Just did another OPK. Not sure if I can call these positive or not I guess if they start fading tommorow then I'll call these positive.
View attachment 1083020
I used new opks this month and my most positive test wasn’t as dark as the control line but used it as my peak anyway only dtd the day after peak and it looks like I’ve caught the egg, so it is possible to o without blazing positives

I used new opks this month and my most positive test wasn’t as dark as the control line but used it as my peak anyway only dtd the day after peak and it looks like I’ve caught the egg, so it is possible to o without blazing positives
Yeah but the day after when you BD may have been your peak day? Did you do an OPK that day?

Yeah but the day after when you BD may have been your peak day? Did you do an OPK that day?

yeah I tested again the next day and it was lighter, I think had I taken the test earlier in the day it would have been as dark but I must have just caught the back end of the surge

yeah I tested again the next day and it was lighter, I think had I taken the test earlier in the day it would have been as dark but I must have just caught the back end of the surge

Ok :) I only BD on the day of my positive OPK, I hope that would have been enough as the previous BD was 3 days before. I don't think that one would work unless I ovulated on the day of the peak but then the BD on the day of the peak may not have worked unless we have quick swimmers. (I'm over thinking)

Ok :) I only BD on the day of my positive OPK, I hope that would have been enough as the previous BD was 3 days before. I don't think that one would work unless I ovulated on the day of the peak but then the BD on the day of the peak may not have worked unless we have quick swimmers. (I'm over thinking)
I was sure we missed it because we only dtd 4 days before and the day of so same as you 4 days before wouldn’t leave anything still alive to catch it and the day of could have been too late, I’d say the day of your positive is probably the best day to do it, just the right time to let them get a head start but not too long that they die off before it’s released

AF finally got me this morning at 6 days late.
The cramps are so bad i got sent home from work. (They arent even cramps its absolutely hell but ill say cramps because thats what we are told to say when we have a ‘really bad period urgggh’. :gun:)

anyway My GP was less than helpful explained about the last 3 chems and could she investigate?
I Was told no as they arent on my file i said thats because they all happened before i could get them ‘officially’ confirmed :( :( & was just basically shrugged off like ‘oh well then’ ..
Im not stupid I know nothing can be done for past losses, just was hoping to maybe be taken seriously and why my uterus literally feels like its being stabbed &pulled out of my body :( but NOOOOO! Offered some tablets that ‘might’ make the bleeding lighter but other than that
Im on my own :( ...

Sorry ladies been totally MIA recently.
Congrats to bfp ladies- so happy for guys!
Everyone else still waiting to O or BFPS got my fingers crossed for you all.

much love :flower:

Last edited:
AF finally got me this morning at 6 days late.
The cramps are so bad i got sent home from work. (They arent even cramps its absolutely hell but ill say cramps because thats what we are told to say when we have a ‘really bad period urgggh’. :gun:)

anyway My GP was less than helpful explained about the last 3 chems and could she investigate?
I Was told no as they arent on my file i said thats because they all happened before i could get them ‘officially’ confirmed :( :( & was just basically shrugged off like ‘oh well then’ ..
Im not stupid I know nothing can be done for past losses, just was hoping to maybe be taken seriously and why my uterus literally feels like its being stabbed &pulled out of my body :( but NOOOOO! Offered some tablets that ‘might’ make the bleeding lighter but other than that
Im on my own :( ...

Sorry ladies been totally MIA recently.
Congrats to bfp ladies- so happy for guys!
Everyone else still waiting to O or BFPS got my fingers crossed for you all.

much love :flower:

I'm so sorry you got such a horrible painful and heavy AF that you had to leave work for. I expect because your AF was late that made it heavier - at least that always seems to be the case for me. Once when I was younger I got sent home from work too so I can sympathise.

Have you tried Ibuprofen? I find it really helps if taken from the first bleed throughout with both the pain and the flow - reduces my flow by about 40%. But obviously only if you can take it because it can be harsh on the gut.

Sorry the doctor was no use...if it's any consolation my dreadful AF's have gotten a bit better as I've aged. Maybe if you keep going back they will have to take note and do something?

I hope you are through the worst now and sending you a :hugs:

Here's last night's and this morning. I think I must be one of those people who tests better in the afternoon. Yesterday morning, I could hardly make out the line, and this morning is fainter than yesterday afternoon's. But this morning's is definitely darker than yesterday morning, so I'm not worried as of now.

PicsArt_06-18-06.53.39.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"