*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

AF finally got me this morning at 6 days late.
The cramps are so bad i got sent home from work. (They arent even cramps its absolutely hell but ill say cramps because thats what we are told to say when we have a ‘really bad period urgggh’. :gun:)

anyway My GP was less than helpful explained about the last 3 chems and could she investigate?
I Was told no as they arent on my file i said thats because they all happened before i could get them ‘officially’ confirmed :( :( & was just basically shrugged off like ‘oh well then’ ..
Im not stupid I know nothing can be done for past losses, just was hoping to maybe be taken seriously and why my uterus literally feels like its being stabbed &pulled out of my body :( but NOOOOO! Offered some tablets that ‘might’ make the bleeding lighter but other than that
Im on my own :( ...

Sorry ladies been totally MIA recently.
Congrats to bfp ladies- so happy for guys!
Everyone else still waiting to O or BFPS got my fingers crossed for you all.

much love :flower:

That is so frustrating. I totally understand where you're coming from. I have everything crossed for you for next month.

I'm so sorry you got such a horrible painful and heavy AF that you had to leave work for. I expect because your AF was late that made it heavier - at least that always seems to be the case for me. Once when I was younger I got sent home from work too so I can sympathise.

Have you tried Ibuprofen? I find it really helps if taken from the first bleed throughout with both the pain and the flow - reduces my flow by about 40%. But obviously only if you can take it because it can be harsh on the gut.

Sorry the doctor was no use...if it's any consolation my dreadful AF's have gotten a bit better as I've aged. Maybe if you keep going back they will have to take note and do something?

I hope you are through the worst now and sending you a :hugs:

hey Dee.
Im unable to take ibuprofen because of my asthma & anything with codine in it makes me violently sick - ive tries almost every method of pain relief available and nothing seems to help .. AF started at 4am today, i got to work at 7am and was sent home by 7:45 . I cried all the way to work, tried to compose myself when in There but the squeezing - vice like pain was ripping through my i genuinely couldnt sit down :( .. this has been the last 3/4 AF’s that have been this intense. Its so bad :( I genuinely don’t remember my AF’s ever being like this even when they first arrived as a teen .:

anyway sorry having a total pity party right now :(

I hope you’re well Dee! Thank youn for the kinda words they are soo appreciated!

:flower:

Congratulation Lerp20 - that looks like a good first line for a Clearblue.

I'm on a real downer tonight ladies. Been so moody and tired today and shouted at my little girl tonight for not brushing her teeth properly and she sobbed and then I felt dreadful.
I think this TTC is all getting a bit much for me. I was so stupid to think that I could ever conceive at my age and I wish you had all just told me so. :-(:-(](*,)
Off to cry under a rock.

you’re definitely not too old, ive delivered babies to mummas much older than you from natural conception! TTC is just hard and it sucks massively! We all have our crappy down days but thats what this group is here for, keep your head up, tomorrows a new day xxxx

Not sure if you’ll be able to see anything, too one am bottom this afternoon

View attachment 1082991 View attachment 1082992
Alex ive heard that with Frers if you take them out the case and leave them in air it can cause the evap to be pink which has happened to me before. But hopefully its just a BFP brewing, looking forward to seeing them develop!! FX! Xx

That is so frustrating. I totally understand where you're coming from. I have everything crossed for you for next month.

thanks butters! <3
Massive congrats to you hun xo

Here's last night's and this morning. I think I must be one of those people who tests better in the afternoon. Yesterday morning, I could hardly make out the line, and this morning is fainter than yesterday afternoon's. But this morning's is definitely darker than yesterday morning, so I'm not worried as of now.

View attachment 1083035

Congrats Butters :bfp:

Alex ive heard that with Frers if you take them out the case and leave them in air it can cause the evap to be pink which has happened to me before. But hopefully its just a BFP brewing, looking forward to seeing them develop!! FX! Xx

I know your not supposed to but I just can’t help but do it with the squinters :dohh: Thankfully it wasn’t an evap and have taken 1 this afternoon with nice progression

Here's last night's and this morning. I think I must be one of those people who tests better in the afternoon. Yesterday morning, I could hardly make out the line, and this morning is fainter than yesterday afternoon's. But this morning's is definitely darker than yesterday morning, so I'm not worried as of now.

View attachment 1083035
I see a line on both of those! Congrats butters

Ff confirmed ovulation as the 15th... so 3dpo. Ovia suggests testing in 9 days (27th)
Today I feel like I'm going to hold out for 8dpo.... but we'll see what happens. I usually lose my mind before then. :headspin:

Congrats to the bfps this week. :dance:

Hello gals sooooo yesterdays OPK was negative.
Still getting EWCM and have terrible backache and left overy pain.
Did another OPK and got my postive today on CD13. Going to do another one a bit later and will do a easy@home one as well. I only have 2 easy@home ones left.
Think O will be tommorow day 14. Then will be in the 2ww. This cycle will be 28 to 29 days because I always have a 15 to 16 day LP.
So happy I'm ovulating at the right time and not to early.
Really hope all the EWCM is a good sign. I've not had this much since we conceived our son so I really do hope it's a good sign.
AF wont be due now untill 4th 5th july so wont be testing untill June 30th now.
20200618_123414.jpg

Hello gals sooooo yesterdays OPK was negative.
Still getting EWCM and have terrible backache and left overy pain.
Did another OPK and got my postive today on CD13. Going to do another one a bit later and will do a easy@home one as well. I only have 2 easy@home ones left.
Think O will be tommorow day 14. Then will be in the 2ww. This cycle will be 28 to 29 days because I always have a 15 to 16 day LP.
So happy I'm ovulating at the right time and not to early.
Really hope all the EWCM is a good sign. I've not had this much since we conceived our son so I really do hope it's a good sign.
AF wont be due now untill 4th 5th july so wont be testing untill June 30th now.
View attachment 1083040

Yay for the positive Sugger. Wishing you so much luck this cycle...I really can't wait to see you get your BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->