*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Gosh ladies - I am soooo tired since this afternoon, I slept well last night and have no reason to be tired but I can hardly keep upright. Also want to cry at everything and anything. Don't think it's pregnancy related though...I just feel like AF might come and get me earlier instead.

Hope everyone is ok

Gosh ladies - I am soooo tired since this afternoon, I slept well last night and have no reason to be tired but I can hardly keep upright. Also want to cry at everything and anything. Don't think it's pregnancy related though...I just feel like AF might come and get me earlier instead.

Hope everyone is ok
I’ve got everything crossed af doesn’t come for you Dee

Sugger, my son is 16 months old, born in February 2019 :)
What day in February?? I have a feb 19 baby too!

Sugger that is a great positive. I’ve read that at minimum you want a cd 13 or more for Ovulation for good quality. Cd 14 is great!

Congrats to the bfps!!

Can I be put down for the 23rd?? Two, two week waits in one month ....geesh but that's the ttc life.

:dust: and :happydance: Sticky vibes

ALEX WE GET TO BE BUDDIES!

Ok so sorry in advance guys, I am obsessing over the whole CP thing. Here is my test from this afternoon, the first pic. Then yesterday afternoon's (same brand) on the bottom. Any difference to you?

View attachment 1083054 View attachment 1083055
:happydance::happydance: Yeyy!! Today’s looks slightly darker to me but remember it’s 48hrs for hcg to double so it’s totally fine to not see much difference in 24hrs. I’m so happy for you butters!!

so pleased for you this looks like a more regulat cycle. FX’s this is the month!!! Xx

Thank you so much hon. I hope so.

I think it’s about the perfect time to o

Thank you hon. Just did another OPK and its supper dark hope thats a good sign.

Sugger, my son is 16 months old, born in February 2019 :)

Awwww bless. My son is 9 months old he was born in September. I know it's a bit crazy that I'm trying again so soon but I'm 40 and hubby is 45 so time really isnt on our side. Hope u get ure BFP hon fingers cris
ALEX WE GET TO BE BUDDIES!

Ok so sorry in advance guys, I am obsessing over the whole CP thing. Here is my test from this afternoon, the first pic. Then yesterday afternoon's (same brand) on the bottom. Any difference to you?

View attachment 1083054 View attachment 1083055

Oh hon it's so horrible when u have losses and then when you do get pregnant ure so anxous.
I think ure lines look good. Cant alot of progression just yet but HCG can rise every 2 days. Praying ure tests get darker and darker hon. Praying for a supper sticky beany

I’ve got everything crossed af doesn’t come for you Dee

Alex congratulations on the digi yay.

What day in February?? I have a feb 19 baby too!

Sugger that is a great positive. I’ve read that at minimum you want a cd 13 or more for Ovulation for good quality. Cd 14 is great!

That's so good to hear thank you hon. I did another tests tonight and its even darker. I hope that's a good sign

This is my test tonight. There's a faint line if the camera shows it up on this x

View attachment 1083056 View attachment 1083057 View attachment 1083058

I see something faint hon good luck

I'm Just gonna add one more OPK. This one is darker and I did it tonight so think O will be tommorow. Almost in the 2ww.
20200618_214514.jpg

Also to anyone ttc I highly recommend the MomMed OPKs they are fantastic.

Hope everyone is ok

Ooow Deee tiredness is a really common sign. Oh please let this be it [-o<

Ok. Sorry again, ladies. I just got home from seeing the horses and got a pic of yesterday's tests with today's tests. I'm happy with the progression. I didn't have as much when I had the 2 chemicals. I swear this is the last I will post tests unless they start fading. Thank you for listening and the reassurance.

PicsArt_06-18-07.23.05.jpg PicsArt_06-18-07.22.39.jpg PicsArt_06-18-07.22.51.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->