*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Me too, plus the girls are so supportive.

@Deethehippy those all sound like good signs!!!! I literally can't wait for your pee stick

I'm scared I might disappoint you all now! Psychological signs can be a thing but hopefully I'm not going crazy!..do definitely feel 'different' today....we will see anyway.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I'll go back and read and catch up. My brother passed away suddenly. He was only 42. I don't know how this happened. I'm devastated.

I'm 5dpo. Been having cramps a lot which isn't normal after ovulation for me. My boobs are noticeably bigger which also isn't a normal after o symptom for me. And I have been having heart palpitations which could be from losing my brother 4 days ago. The funeral was yesterday.

I hope to see some bfps to help get my mind off my broken heart.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I'll go back and read and catch up. My brother passed away suddenly. He was only 42. I don't know how this happened. I'm devastated.

I'm 5dpo. Been having cramps a lot which isn't normal after ovulation for me. My boobs are noticeably bigger which also isn't a normal after o symptom for me. And I have been having heart palpitations which could be from losing my brother 4 days ago. The funeral was yesterday.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'm so so sorry to hear this, such a devastating time for you and your family :cry::hugs:
My thoughts are with you x

Thank you Dee and Sal. I wanted a distraction for this tww but didn't expect this.
I actually just checked my app and I'm 6dpo today instead of 5.

So sorry to hear :hugs:

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Oh I’m so sorry for your loss, be kind to yourself xxx

So sorry hopfl. I can't imagine. We hear you and we see you. ❤

4dpo and another temp rise. Feeling good about waiting to test for a while longer.
Ovusense still hasn't confirmed. Their algorithm is such garbage. It says im ovulating today....so if I listened to them I'd have missed the whole shebang. The company is so unethical.

I just told my boss and she seemed ok, she didn't look mad or anything... I've only been here 2 months so I was afraid they would be mad. I hope I don't get fired or anything.

I just told my boss and she seemed ok, she didn't look mad or anything... I've only been here 2 months so I was afraid they would be mad. I hope I don't get fired or anything.

That was brave of you, I'm glad they seemed to take it well. I doubt they can fire you, may just need to adjust how you work a bit. I'm not sure what I would do about my work if I did get pregnant. I only work part - time so I may well give it up, I don't know yet.

That was brave of you, I'm glad they seemed to take it well. I doubt they can fire you, may just need to adjust how you work a bit. I'm not sure what I would do about my work if I did get pregnant. I only work part - time so I may well give it up, I don't know yet.

Not so much brave as that I scheduled my first ultrasound for July 16th. I really didn't want to tell anyone. The maternity leave in the US is nonexistent. Also, since I haven't been here very long, I won't be protected by FMLA. They are literally going to have to remove me from payroll and then rehire me. I will get zero paid leave from the government, although I may have a couple weeks of paid leave from my employer. I honestly hadn't thought of it. I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing, but I will have zero protection when it comes to the time off.

Not so much brave as that I scheduled my first ultrasound for July 16th. I really didn't want to tell anyone. The maternity leave in the US is nonexistent. Also, since I haven't been here very long, I won't be protected by FMLA. They are literally going to have to remove me from payroll and then rehire me. I will get zero paid leave from the government, although I may have a couple weeks of paid leave from my employer. I honestly hadn't thought of it. I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing, but I will have zero protection when it comes to the time off.

Its so stressful isnt it? Our country is so ass backward sometimes. I didnt have insurance during my last pregnancy and people are like what do you mean an ultrasound costs hundreds of dollars? You pay for bloodwork? We had a home birth and paid around 2800$ for prenatal+birth. We have insurance this time, but ill be planning another home birth and paying out of pocket. Our maternity care is downright dangerous...wouldn't go in a hospital here unless it were literally life or death. :nope::nope: I guess I've seen too much as a doula.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->