*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Ok. Sorry again, ladies. I just got home from seeing the horses and got a pic of yesterday's tests with today's tests. I'm happy with the progression. I didn't have as much when I had the 2 chemicals. I swear this is the last I will post tests unless they start fading. Thank you for listening and the reassurance.

View attachment 1083065 View attachment 1083066 View attachment 1083067

Ooooow yes definitely hon those look fantastic.

I absolutely love horses they are my favourite animal. I used to have one on loan when I was 17. Started riding at the age of 7 and just loved it.
Havent ridden now in years.
I'd prob fall off lol.

Wud love to see pics of ure horses hon.
And keep posting ure pregnancy test pics to o love looking at tests.

C9347209-0D5E-4D47-AAA9-AB0FDB5ABDEE.jpeg So... my peak was Wednesday, I had no symptoms Thursday then now at 01.11am I got horrible cramping (never happens) so I took my last OPK and this line is the darkest I’ve ever had! My ovaries feel like they’re being stood on. But yeah really confused as to ovulation, I feel I may need to attack my husband ‍♀️

Ooooow yes definitely hon those look fantastic.

I absolutely love horses they are my favourite animal. I used to have one on loan when I was 17. Started riding at the age of 7 and just loved it.
Havent ridden now in years.
I'd prob fall off lol.

Wud love to see pics of ure horses hon.
And keep posting ure pregnancy test pics to o love looking at tests.

Oh I didn't ride for 10 years, I've only been back into it for about 3 years now! You should definitely go for it, if you are wanting to!!! Here is DH with his horse, Poe. And then me with my horse, Heiress. :)

PicsArt_06-18-08.28.21.jpg PicsArt_06-18-08.29.54.jpg

Butters, gorgeous tests and gorgeous horse! My mom and sister ride, it’s keeping them sane through quarantine for sure :) Congratulations.

Butters looks a tad darker. Give it the full 48hrs for doubling to see a dif between the first and the 3rd. So exciting!!!

Sun I can see where I'd think there is a line. I hope it gets darker for you!! FX

Hi everyone, just a quick question.

Does this OPK look barely negative or barely positive? TIA and congrats to everyone who's gotten a BFP so far. :)

IMG_20200607_1128197.jpg

Just got my positive digi :cloud9:

View attachment 1083053

Yaaaaay!! Love seeing the digi!! Congrats!!

ALEX WE GET TO BE BUDDIES!

Ok so sorry in advance guys, I am obsessing over the whole CP thing. Here is my test from this afternoon, the first pic. Then yesterday afternoon's (same brand) on the bottom. Any difference to you?

View attachment 1083054 View attachment 1083055

Great lines, I do think it looks a bit darker!

This is my test tonight. There's a faint line if the camera shows it up on this x

View attachment 1083056 View attachment 1083057 View attachment 1083058

Oooh I see it! How many dpo are you?? FX!

Also to anyone ttc I highly recommend the MomMed OPKs they are fantastic.

Oh fab! where do you get them from?

Sorry the witch got you. She got me too, on Sunday. Back to the drawing board it is!

I have stocked up on ovulation sticks, I have seen people stick them in books and write the date / CD next to them. I might do this.

We must have fairly similar cycles. Next month is our month lovely :)

Butters - fab tests and please post as many as you want/can, we always love to see those second lines. I also love horses and used to ride when younger like Sugger. I’ve always said one day I will own a horsey.

Well I woke in the night to pee twice and have a foul taste in my mouth. Couldn’t get back to sleep despite being very tired. My gums bled when I brushed my teeth and I didn’t do them hard or try to irritate them lol Boobs feel more sore but not reading too much into anything because I’m only 7 possibly 8 DPO and could all just be progesterone still?? Itching to POAS, I’ve usually started doing that by now but holding firm until Sunday.
Don’t feel very positive tbh but then I am a glass half empty kinda girl :)

Good luck catching the egg Hevalouaddict!

Butters - fab tests and please post as many as you want/can, we always love to see those second lines. I also love horses and used to ride when younger like Sugger. I’ve always said one day I will own a horsey.

Well I woke in the night to pee twice and have a foul taste in my mouth. Couldn’t get back to sleep despite being very tired. My gums bled when I brushed my teeth and I didn’t do them hard or try to irritate them lol Boobs feel more sore but not reading too much into anything because I’m only 7 possibly 8 DPO and could all just be progesterone still?? Itching to POAS, I’ve usually started doing that by now but holding firm until Sunday.

It all sounds positive, I had no idea progesterone could do that ! This explains why I have been thinking I'm preggers every month to then get a BFN ! Ha ha.

I really wish I had paid attention with my first son.

Looking forward to you testing on Sunday, it may be a nice Father's Day present. You never know.

Congratulations to everyone on their BFPs too.

It all sounds positive, I had no idea progesterone could do that ! This explains why I have been thinking I'm preggers every month to then get a BFN ! Ha ha.

I really wish I had paid attention with my first son.

Looking forward to you testing on Sunday, it may be a nice Father's Day present. You never know.

Congratulations to everyone on their BFPs too.
Thank you. Trying not to get any hope up because I think I’m pregnant every month lol

I’ve also seen the ovulation sticks all stuck down in rows like you said about. That seems like a easy way to compare them all. I took photos of mine and then threw them away so only had photos to look at. The real thing might be better. Good luck to you for this cycle.

This does sound positive! One my my very first symptoms previously was a horrible taste in my mouth (I called it blood mouth, but it was like metal / iron / blood). FX for you!

I’m obsessively POAS and nothing still but I’m still early in the DPO’s like you. Wish I held out until Sunday! I think I’ll be around 9dpo then which is when I reckon you’re more likely to start to see something on a test.

This does sound positive! One my my very first symptoms previously was a horrible taste in my mouth (I called it blood mouth, but it was like metal / iron / blood). FX for you!

I’m obsessively POAS and nothing still but I’m still early in the DPO’s like you. Wish I held out until Sunday! I think I’ll be around 9dpo then which is when I reckon you’re more likely to start to see something on a test.
We will both be 9 DPO on Sunday then :). I have never got a BFP before 10 DPO previously but want to test on Sunday because it’s Fathers Day. Good luck to you!

Dee - yes we will if I’ve got my o date correct, which I’m not absolutely sure about realistically I could be 8-10dpo by then. Or I could not be any dpo at all

But ever the optimist I’m going with the middle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->