*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Alex and Butters great progressions! What dpo are you girls?

Its so stressful isnt it? Our country is so ass backward sometimes. I didnt have insurance during my last pregnancy and people are like what do you mean an ultrasound costs hundreds of dollars? You pay for bloodwork? We had a home birth and paid around 2800$ for prenatal+birth. We have insurance this time, but ill be planning another home birth and paying out of pocket. Our maternity care is downright dangerous...wouldn't go in a hospital here unless it were literally life or death. :nope::nope: I guess I've seen too much as a doula.

I wanted to do a home birth last time but it being my first and living so far from a hospital I was too afraid. Well I had a 3 hour labor from contractions starting until she was in my arms, pushed for under 5 minutes lol we almost didn’t make it to the hospital so I decided I definitely want a home birth for number 2!

Its so stressful isnt it? Our country is so ass backward sometimes. I didnt have insurance during my last pregnancy and people are like what do you mean an ultrasound costs hundreds of dollars? You pay for bloodwork? We had a home birth and paid around 2800$ for prenatal+birth. We have insurance this time, but ill be planning another home birth and paying out of pocket. Our maternity care is downright dangerous...wouldn't go in a hospital here unless it were literally life or death. :nope::nope: I guess I've seen too much as a doula.

This country is completely ass backwards when it comes to healthcare. I was shocked when I looked to see if I had any sort of protection for maternity leave. Nope. All because I will only have been here for 10.5 months. FMLA is good for protecting your job, but come on. There is so much that can happen that is out of our control, and FMLA won't protect a lot of part-time people or people who haven't been there for at least 12 months.

Butters: Lovely progression! I love looking a pee sticks.

Butters. Alex, sun - so happy to see you bfps. Your lines all look fab and I'm over the moon for you all :bfp:
Sorry, I've been so busy, but I'm just about caught up. I've updated the 1st page with our bfps and for those the witch got.

Who still needs added to the first page with their testing date?

Hope everyone is well!

I am being horrible at being supportive. I am just so tired as of late. I know full well after so many years of ttc that it might not mean anything but it could also mean something...lol...I read post, then go to post all of these awesome things then my brain is like nope....sleep. UGH. I love the support I see here. We need ttcers to talk to or you go mad. My hubby does not understand. He knows what he has to do to help but listening to me talk about cm and flashlighting tests is when he gets teary eyed and starts yawning...:shrug:..

This is the cycle where I do not have a need to test at 5 or 6dpo. I am 5dpo today. I am watching my chart temp to see what it does but thats it. Anyone else temping?

Butters. Alex, sun - so happy to see you bfps. Your lines all look fab and I'm over the moon for you all :bfp:
Sorry, I've been so busy, but I'm just about caught up. I've updated the 1st page with our bfps and for those the witch got.

Who still needs added to the first page with their testing date?

Hope everyone is well!

Hi JFt1, I do. On the 23rd. Thank you

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I'll go back and read and catch up. My brother passed away suddenly. He was only 42. I don't know how this happened. I'm devastated.

I'm 5dpo. Been having cramps a lot which isn't normal after ovulation for me. My boobs are noticeably bigger which also isn't a normal after o symptom for me. And I have been having heart palpitations which could be from losing my brother 4 days ago. The funeral was yesterday.

I hope to see some bfps to help get my mind off my broken heart.
I am truly sorry for yur loss. sending hugs your way. i hope you get you BFP soon

The femometer app has changed my ovulation a few times, according to thatI am 2DPO and according to my other app I am 4 or 5DPO. I know my perood is expected in about 9 days. I usually dont use OPKs but I havent had a baby since 2018,and I wanted to make sure I was still ovulating.

congrats to those that have gotten their BFP. Those who started AF sending babydust your way.

I am being horrible at being supportive. I am just so tired as of late. I know full well after so many years of ttc that it might not mean anything but it could also mean something...lol...I read post, then go to post all of these awesome things then my brain is like nope....sleep. UGH. I love the support I see here. We need ttcers to talk to or you go mad. My hubby does not understand. He knows what he has to do to help but listening to me talk about cm and flashlighting tests is when he gets teary eyed and starts yawning...:shrug:..

This is the cycle where I do not have a need to test at 5 or 6dpo. I am 5dpo today. I am watching my chart temp to see what it does but thats it. Anyone else temping?

Me! Im temping!!! Chsrt in siggy. Mine actually looks good but at 4dpo that doesn't mean much. Im alsl feeling pretty fine on the testing front. I don't feel like im in a rush to start. The longer I hold out the easier the addiction is to deal with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->