*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

wow Butters, gorgeous!!

Lightning, thanks so much. I am currently attempting to night wean and I'll see if that makes a difference. to be fair, I have no idea how long my LP was before I had my youngest, I never had reliable O signs so I never tracked my cycle at all. It was so much less stressful that way...! Good luck to you and thanks again. I take vitex, maca, vitamin c/b complex, and a host of other supplements. It's a legit problem. Total supplement addict right here.

Lightening, my dh and I both take macca. I have really long cycles (34-64 days) when I first started it I was at 64 days and would ovulate around cd35ish. Now my cycles are around 35 days and ovulation is around cd22-29 depending on the cycle. I hope it works for you. It's also helped with dh libido too which is a plus. We went from 1bd every 2 weeks to 2 sometimes 3 times a week which is a huge difference for us.

MrsK, I'm the same. I take so many supplements it's crazy. Hopefully it helps us to conceive soon. I just started taking them in March when we started ttc again.

Dee, I hope to see your bfp in the next few days. It's still so early!

Butters, great progression!

Alex, beautiful siggy!

As for me: 7dpo bfn but I knew that before I tested. I have been having cramps and lower back pain which I don't get at all before af so I'm hyping myself up for disappointment but I can't help it. My boobs are huge which only happens when I'm pregnant (normally I'm a B cup but I'm definitely a good cup size bigger which dh loves:haha:)

My 2 year old has been BAD the last few days. Hopefully it's a sign he has a little sister or brother on the way [-o<

Last edited:
Lightening, my dh and I both take macca. I have really long cycles (34-64 days) when I first started it I was at 64 days and would ovulate around cd35ish. Now my cycles are around 35 days and ovulation is around cd22-29 depending on the cycle. I hope it works for you. It's also helped with dh libido too which is a plus. We went from 1bd every 2 weeks to 2 sometimes 3 times a week which is a huge difference for us.

How much maca do you take? My cycles have been really long since I had my miscarriage in jan :(

The urge to poas is real....whhhhyyyyyyyy. 5dpo is too early even by poas addict standard. Haha.

I think i'm just hoping to announce when we go home in July. We leave the 7th ao I will definitely have an answer by then.

Sal, I take 2000 3x a day. Dh takes 2000mg once a day.

Mrs.Ma, I tested at 5dpo too ](*,) knowing it was going to be bfn but I couldn't resist any longer. I have so many symptoms that I don't usually have and I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment but I just can't help it. I'm speaking into existence mine and all our bfps this cycle! :dust::dust::dust:

Screenshot_20200620-131923_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Sal this is the one I just ordered because we have a few left in the other bottle. I haven't tried this one yet but it has great reviews so I figured we could try it since we have good results with macca in general.

Great progression Alex & Butters! So so happy for you both!
Do you two mind sharing which day you ovulated and the days you dtd? Just out of interest!

Dee, I think you're just to early, I have everything crossed for you! Stay positive!

I shoukd be ovulating on Friday I think, but DH hasn't been well so I'm worried we're out before we've even started. I keep saying 'I need you better for Wednesday' haha

I have not felt great today...my IBS has flared up with lots of toilet stops and wind (TMI) and I still have tiredness and this weird taste in my mouth although it's usually worst in the first half of the day. Boobs are sore when pressed but not overly sore otherwise. When I got up this morning I felt temporarily dizzy but I do suffer vertigo anyway so really not sure. Seem to have very yellow pee but again not sure if that is a thing because I do take B vits so could be that. Testing again in the morning on Fathers day and if negative will test again in the evening - would love a fathers day BFP but not that hopeful tbh.

Jft1 - really hope DH feels better soon so you can BD during your fertile window. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->