*** June Testing Thread - luck and baby dust ***

Hey all. It's been super good for my sanity to stay away for a bit but I couldnt help but come back and check on you all. Taken me half an hour to read 15 pages \\:D/

I'm 5DPO today and feeling a bit defeated cos we only DTD on the day of the positive OPK due to shift work so I guess it's been different this cycle to have such a low chance and now just feel like looking at the likelihood for next cycle!

Congrats to the BFPs, I remember Alex from the last cycle as we both had chemicals...SO overjoyed, thank you for giving us all some hope!

I'm staying AWAY from the HPTs until at least next Friday! Our 9 year wedding anniversary is the 1st July...well like I said my hopes are very low, would have been lovely timing if we had given this a real good shot this month!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to test!

Hey all. It's been super good for my sanity to stay away for a bit but I couldnt help but come back and check on you all. Taken me half an hour to read 15 pages \\:D/

I'm 5DPO today and feeling a bit defeated cos we only DTD on the day of the positive OPK due to shift work so I guess it's been different this cycle to have such a low chance and now just feel like looking at the likelihood for next cycle!

Congrats to the BFPs, I remember Alex from the last cycle as we both had chemicals...SO overjoyed, thank you for giving us all some hope!

I'm staying AWAY from the HPTs until at least next Friday! Our 9 year wedding anniversary is the 1st July...well like I said my hopes are very low, would have been lovely timing if we had given this a real good shot this month!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to test!

We only BD on the day of the peak too (and 3-4 days before) That is meant to be one of the best days to BD so you are certainly not low chance. I really hope you get a positive on Friday and good luck holding out until then.

View attachment 1083070 So... my peak was Wednesday, I had no symptoms Thursday then now at 01.11am I got horrible cramping (never happens) so I took my last OPK and this line is the darkest I’ve ever had! My ovaries feel like they’re being stood on. But yeah really confused as to ovulation, I feel I may need to attack my husband ‍♀️

That's definitely a peak hon. Ure ripe hehehe good luck .

Oh I didn't ride for 10 years, I've only been back into it for about 3 years now! You should definitely go for it, if you are wanting to!!! Here is DH with his horse, Poe. And then me with my horse, Heiress. :)

View attachment 1083072 View attachment 1083073

Awwww hon they are beautiful. A million thank yous for sharing these. They are amazing animals and I always feel so much peace when I'm around them. Hopfully one day I'll get back into its. It's so expensive tho. But theres nothing quite like galloping along on a horse. U just feel so free.

Hi everyone, just a quick question.

Does this OPK look barely negative or barely positive? TIA and congrats to everyone who's gotten a BFP so far. :)

View attachment 1083075

Hello hon it's good to see you here yay. That is an almost postive. With that brand the line goes darker than control line when they are postive. They are brilliant OPKs I've been using them for 4 cycles now.

Yaaaaay!! Love seeing the digi!! Congrats!!

Great lines, I do think it looks a bit darker!

Oooh I see it! How many dpo are you?? FX!

Oh fab! where do you get them from?

On Amazon hon. I love them and the easy@home OPKs
I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I'll go back and read and catch up. My brother passed away suddenly. He was only 42. I don't know how this happened. I'm devastated.

I'm 5dpo. Been having cramps a lot which isn't normal after ovulation for me. My boobs are noticeably bigger which also isn't a normal after o symptom for me. And I have been having heart palpitations which could be from losing my brother 4 days ago. The funeral was yesterday.

I hope to see some bfps to help get my mind off my broken heart.

Oh hon I'm so very sorry to
hear this. That's so heartbreaking

Well, since you still want to see them, here is the progression from 10dpo to 12dpo. I numbered the back lol.

View attachment 1083099

Look at that beautiful progression hon. Amazing

Hi ladies sorry I havent been on here. I just read through and wow so good to see so many BFPs.
I'm praying there will be many more to come this month.

So I think I'm 1DPO, so still a long way to go untill testing.
But I feel like I'm going to be out again and I dont know why.

We have DTD everyday from CD8 and I got my peak OPK on CD13 and I think O was on day 14. We DTD on day 6 8 9 10 11 12 13 and 14. Havent managed to do it today but my cervix has gone back to being low firm and closed again so O had definitely happened just need my temp to confirm it for sure.
Ovulation pain was real bad this cycle. I had it from Tuesday evening right up until yesterday morning and then it all went away.
So pretty sure I'm 1dpo today.

Had lower backache all day today and milky CM.
Other than that nothing.
Will prob be testing on the 29th June now because I will be 10dpo then.
But at the same time I'm frightened to test early incase I have another chemical.

Anyone got a remote control so I can fast forward the next 2 weeks lol.

Can someone tell me if I should be worried? I’m 14DPO. This morning I was certain I was having another chemical. I had one in March. Also had a mmc April 2019 so I do nothing but worry. This morning was so faint. I cried all day. Then this afternoon was darker again? But still not really any progression from 12DPO...I just don’t know if I should brace myself for another loss.

26BEA249-D6D6-4B07-9407-D012071BA6E6.jpeg

Can someone tell me if I should be worried? I’m 14DPO. This morning I was certain I was having another chemical. I had one in March. Also had a mmc April 2019 so I do nothing but worry. This morning was so faint. I cried all day. Then this afternoon was darker again? But still not really any progression from 12DPO...I just don’t know if I should brace myself for another loss.

View attachment 1083166
It can just depend on the concentration of your pee when you test so try not to compare the lines too much. The darker last one is a good sign and remember that pregnancy tests are not designed for progression so they could have sl varying amounts of dyes. Good luck with tomorrow’s tests and try not to worry.

It can just depend on the concentration of your pee when you test so try not to compare the lines too much. The darker last one is a good sign and remember that pregnancy tests are not designed for progression so they could have sl varying amounts of dyes. Good luck with tomorrow’s tests and try not to worry.

Thank you. After 2 losses and the last chemical being so recent it’s so hard not to worry.

Great progression Alex & Butters! So so happy for you both!
Do you two mind sharing which day you ovulated and the days you dtd? Just out of interest!

Dee, I think you're just to early, I have everything crossed for you! Stay positive!

I shoukd be ovulating on Friday I think, but DH hasn't been well so I'm worried we're out before we've even started. I keep saying 'I need you better for Wednesday' haha

Oh I got you, lol. DH mocked me hard for tracking. I o'd on the 7th, according to the app. But it switched to pregnancy mode when I put in the positive test. The heart days are dtd days

PicsArt_06-20-06.11.38.jpg

View attachment 1083166

I wouldn't be. My PM is always darker than AM. That looks like good progression. :)

Thank you. After 2 losses and the last chemical being so recent it’s so hard not to worry.

Totally understandable hon.
I had a chemical pregnancy in may. It was my 4th loss but my other 3 losses were years ago. My first baby I lost at almost 11 weeks so when I'm pregnant I do nothing but worry.

I think ure lines look great. I always got darker lines in the afternoon, for some reason my FMU was rubbish.
Ure lines look nice and dark.
With all my chemicals the lines were always very faint then they got fainter and fainter and then turned negative.

Congratulations hon lovely lines and u can see progression.
Also watch out for the hook effect.
It happens around 5 or 6 weeks and its where ure HCG is so high the test gets confused and gives u a fainter result.
It happened with my son at around 5 ish weeks my lines started going fainter and I freaked out.
Turned out to be the hook effect.

Oh I got you, lol. DH mocked me hard for tracking. I o'd on the 7th, according to the app. But it switched to pregnancy mode when I put in the positive test. The heart days are dtd days

View attachment 1083167

My hubby mocks me as well for tracking and doing OPKs and temping.
Men just dont get it

Totally understandable hon.
I had a chemical pregnancy in may. It was my 4th loss but my other 3 losses were years ago. My first baby I lost at almost 11 weeks so when I'm pregnant I do nothing but worry.

I think ure lines look great. I always got darker lines in the afternoon, for some reason my FMU was rubbish.
Ure lines look nice and dark.
With all my chemicals the lines were always very faint then they got fainter and fainter and then turned negative.

Congratulations hon lovely lines and u can see progression.
Also watch out for the hook effect.
It happens around 5 or 6 weeks and its where ure HCG is so high the test gets confused and gives u a fainter result.
It happened with my son at around 5 ish weeks my lines started going fainter and I freaked out.
Turned out to be the hook effect.

Thank you. I’d only be 4 weeks today. My lines did get this dark with my chemical in March which is why I worry. Guess all I can do is wait and see.

I think I got my positive OPK finally! Went from very low yesterday to very high today just like you gals said it would! I am not sure if it’s “as dark” as the control line, but it’s certainly darker than it has been. Will test again tomorrow to see if it’s get darker. But for now I will consider it positive.

CC2F9C12-09E1-43A4-AEBE-73FC19D32EEA.jpeg

Mabrey: I am on my cell lately and cant see your chart but will sneek a peek later when on my laptop. You better not test yet..lol..you can go crazy at 8dpo but anything before that just brings misery in my book. 10dpo is the earliest I have ever tested positive so Im just being calm for a change.
I say this now but the moment my temp droos I will lose it and pee on everything ‍

I have been reading all the posts today and hoping for some more bfps.

I have symptoms I think but I have something every month that turns out to be nothin. Like last night my tailbone hurt to sit on and today my belly button started aching. Feels like its being twisted from the inside. Also my ibs kicked in which isnt good. Always feel like I get painful ibs before af shows.

The only thing giving me hope is my temps are high still. Gotta make it to 12dpo with no temp drops and I will know I am preggy.

10dpo I see Ob as I mentioned before and who knows maybe I will break and test after my appt..lol

Ok I am babbling.

Praying for us all.

:dust:

Screenshot_20200620-192431_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thank you. I’d only be 4 weeks today. My lines did get this dark with my chemical in March which is why I worry. Guess all I can do is wait and see.

Awwww hon I'm keeping everything crossed for you that this is a sticky beanie.
I think I got my positive OPK finally! Went from very low yesterday to very high today just like you gals said it would! I am not sure if it’s “as dark” as the control line, but it’s certainly darker than it has been. Will test again tomorrow to see if it’s get darker. But for now I will consider it positive.

View attachment 1083172

Not quite positive yet hon but its close.
With that brand the line will go darker than the control line. I've been using those for 4 cycles now.
I rekon tommorows will be positive. Ures is so close to a peak that I'd actually test again first thing in the morning.

Awwww hon I'm keeping everything crossed for you that this is a sticky beanie.

Not quite positive yet hon but its close.
With that brand the line will go darker than the control line. I've been using those for 4 cycles now.
I rekon tommorows will be positive. Ures is so close to a peak that I'd actually test again first thing in the morning.
Thanks for the heads up that these tests get darker. I’ll test again tomorrow morning and see. We DTD this morning...thinking about seeing if I can convince him tonight or tomorrow morning if he’s not too tired.

View attachment 1083166
Since you’re doing am and pm make sure you’re only comparing ams with ams and pms with pms. Your 14dpo pm is much darker than your 12dpo pm (48 hour doubling time) PLUS urine concentration and test dye is always different.

I understand your fear. I have lost 3 in a row TTC #2. Before IVF for #1, I had 4 losses. Positive tests scare me more than negative tests at this point. But I don’t see anything worrisome about your tests at all!! Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->